Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | That’s Just Nasty
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
STEAK. The texture. The colors . The horror .
toro | 19 | he/she/any | FR+3
always looking for more friends! feel free to send a req :D
EGGS.

My autism does not like them. At all.
One of my major squicks is when a cake or other dessert tastes too eggy. It's why I like pouring Fanta into ready-made cake mixes (yeah, you can do that) so there's no need to worry about the dreaded EGGS.
EGGS.

My autism does not like them. At all.
One of my major squicks is when a cake or other dessert tastes too eggy. It's why I like pouring Fanta into ready-made cake mixes (yeah, you can do that) so there's no need to worry about the dreaded EGGS.
tn0RSo5.pngpyAp3dI.png
MUYNhfy.pngbYt72YT.png
mtHAEL4.pngBS4vqBB.png

Please read the bios/broadcast messages of my dragons before referring to them! Many of them have genders other than what they were assigned by the game :)
Sweet potato fries are pure horror
fries should be salty?? and the aftertaste is just eugh
also potato anything (mashed, salad, etc) with bits of the skin still on makes me gag so bad
Sweet potato fries are pure horror
fries should be salty?? and the aftertaste is just eugh
also potato anything (mashed, salad, etc) with bits of the skin still on makes me gag so bad
keyedit.png
Vyrus | PM's/Friend Requests open | Click the photo for my Hatchery!!-->
c3giBRt.png
ffreaking. cooked eggplant.
my mom does this thing where she makes lasagna but instead of putting noodles in it LIKE ANORMAL PERSON WOULD she puts. eggplant slices. and it is horrific.

i also cannot stand seafood in general, but especially shrimp. its texture is just... wrong. for no good reason. and oh stars the taste is AWFUL
ffreaking. cooked eggplant.
my mom does this thing where she makes lasagna but instead of putting noodles in it LIKE ANORMAL PERSON WOULD she puts. eggplant slices. and it is horrific.

i also cannot stand seafood in general, but especially shrimp. its texture is just... wrong. for no good reason. and oh stars the taste is AWFUL
eESLWsA.gif finn + blurr | he/they/it | 16
neurodivergent (please use tonetags!)
i'll make this look nicer eventually.
it's a zero, NOT an O!
hatchery
art shop
skin shop
wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
Rusty metal is DISGUSTING. ITS AWFULLLLL
Rusty metal is DISGUSTING. ITS AWFULLLLL

Lore clan × pm friendly × remember to drink water
[quote name="GrievingOmen" date="2023-06-11 20:49:11" ] STEAK. The texture. The colors . The horror . [/quote] This. Please. I gag involuntary whenever I eat it.
GrievingOmen wrote on 2023-06-11 20:49:11:
This. Please. I gag involuntary whenever I eat it.
nnHgvR9.gif
xMagpie
xx» She/her
xx» NZST
xx» Art Shop
xx» Avatar

tomatoes. i can handle sauces n stuff made with tomatoes but not actual slices. also warm fruit and sushi (don’t like the texture)
tomatoes. i can handle sauces n stuff made with tomatoes but not actual slices. also warm fruit and sushi (don’t like the texture)
6CN4MKAX_o.png
ART SHOP
ROWAN - HE/HIM

certified freak
The smell of cooking peppers, the smell and taste of cilantro, and the taste of avocado.
The smell of cooking peppers, the smell and taste of cilantro, and the taste of avocado.
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
The water here at camp tastes n smells like pennies. Ppl are complaining about feeling sick after drinking it.

The water stains in my cabins shower are literally rusting. The walls n floors of the shower are NOT metal.

There is no fresh cleaned non metallic water here. I have been here for 4 days

Edit; just wanted to add that I’ve also had water that tasted like human blood.

Even clean water tastes bitter to me. There’s no winning
The water here at camp tastes n smells like pennies. Ppl are complaining about feeling sick after drinking it.

The water stains in my cabins shower are literally rusting. The walls n floors of the shower are NOT metal.

There is no fresh cleaned non metallic water here. I have been here for 4 days

Edit; just wanted to add that I’ve also had water that tasted like human blood.

Even clean water tastes bitter to me. There’s no winning
79659922.png come appreciate booger
he is the dragon of all time
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.pngxgrjPS4.png
i collect ghostly auras! Ghostly Aura
The water at my high-school [emoji=aether scared size=2]
The water at my high-school
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13