Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | That’s Just Nasty
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
In terms of sensory stuff: Some of my dad's cooking. I should feel bad for roasting his cooking but honestly, he doesn't take constructive criticism well. It took him over 20 years to stop over-salting anything he'd make for his own family.

For more general nastiness: Some of my family members don't have a filter for the topics they bring forth in conversation. I realize that's hypocritical of me since I will talk about some intense matters, but I ask for permission and inform people before doing so directly and otherwise.

Mentioning a rather intimate medical history of another person out of nowhere is at least four ways a faux pas. This happened recently, and I'm not a violent person, but I wanted to yell at the person talking to me, not just for them being gross, but also them being gross bringing up a third party's issues for seemingly no rhyme or reason.
In terms of sensory stuff: Some of my dad's cooking. I should feel bad for roasting his cooking but honestly, he doesn't take constructive criticism well. It took him over 20 years to stop over-salting anything he'd make for his own family.

For more general nastiness: Some of my family members don't have a filter for the topics they bring forth in conversation. I realize that's hypocritical of me since I will talk about some intense matters, but I ask for permission and inform people before doing so directly and otherwise.

Mentioning a rather intimate medical history of another person out of nowhere is at least four ways a faux pas. This happened recently, and I'm not a violent person, but I wanted to yell at the person talking to me, not just for them being gross, but also them being gross bringing up a third party's issues for seemingly no rhyme or reason.
Yarn wrangler of sorts.
She/her
Chunks of old food or anything touching you while cleaning dishes. Blegh, Especially if you cannot identify it anymore.
Chunks of old food or anything touching you while cleaning dishes. Blegh, Especially if you cannot identify it anymore.
arcane_space_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3g.png

Hey! I’m Ashstream, or Ash.. Hiya!
i just accidentally took a sip of a soda thats been sittin out
i just accidentally took a sip of a soda thats been sittin out
tn0RSo5.pngGW180jv.png
mmoRz30.pngNlmYDAS.png
HugYtfH.png6ZdcGpT.png
uPNWHgD.png
SK9eeYM.png
my boyfriend thinks my pbj dipped in ranch is nasty but i insist that it is good. he has preemptively banned me from cooking dinner
my boyfriend thinks my pbj dipped in ranch is nasty but i insist that it is good. he has preemptively banned me from cooking dinner
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
[quote name="memoirs" date="2023-10-12 14:14:29" ] [s]my boyfriend thinks my pbj dipped in ranch is nasty but i insist that it is good.[/s] he has preemptively banned me from cooking dinner [/quote] Understandable /lh
memoirs wrote on 2023-10-12 14:14:29:
Understandable /lh
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
store bought powdered doughnuts. Eeeugh.
store bought powdered doughnuts. Eeeugh.
When I'm smoking hookah and a chunk of coal flies from the hose into my mouth
When I'm smoking hookah and a chunk of coal flies from the hose into my mouth
cruwJG.png
eggs. to a degree.
i like eggs. i used to eat them scrambled and boiled. i liked them.
my texture issues came in, i still ate boiled, but scrambled was a bit of an issue.
then for a week or two during a vacation i lived with someone who ate egg whites daily and reeked of eggs.

i haven't eaten an egg in any form other than being used as a baking ingredient since!
eggs. to a degree.
i like eggs. i used to eat them scrambled and boiled. i liked them.
my texture issues came in, i still ate boiled, but scrambled was a bit of an issue.
then for a week or two during a vacation i lived with someone who ate egg whites daily and reeked of eggs.

i haven't eaten an egg in any form other than being used as a baking ingredient since!
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
If you live where I live sometimes you smell a mix of sewage and sulfur, like someone dropped a firework down a manhole cover

That and cigarette smoke, it burns my eyes and nose

Basically I am saying any sharp chemical smell, especially from burning stuff or things used for fireworks and pyrotechnics
If you live where I live sometimes you smell a mix of sewage and sulfur, like someone dropped a firework down a manhole cover

That and cigarette smoke, it burns my eyes and nose

Basically I am saying any sharp chemical smell, especially from burning stuff or things used for fireworks and pyrotechnics
Most definitely coleslaw, oh I hate coleslaw so bad. You can never get me to eat it ever again

I also hate tomatoes, I dunno I just don't like how they taste all that much.
Most definitely coleslaw, oh I hate coleslaw so bad. You can never get me to eat it ever again

I also hate tomatoes, I dunno I just don't like how they taste all that much.
A large eyed creature looks at the viewer, rainbow confetti spills all around it, the legend YIPPE can be read above it a silly doodle of my favorite dragon A large eyed creature with headphones. Rainbow coloured musical notes hover all around it. we stay silly

Agender Flag Pansexual Flag
Transmasculine Flag Demisexual Flag
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13