Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | That’s Just Nasty
Food: Absolutely broccoli (The smell, texture, and the taste are horrible. Esp boiled broccoli)

Sound: Most ASMR gives me an icky vibe. Especially the eating ones *shudder*

Smell: The scents of smoke and incense send me into a coughing fit
Food: Absolutely broccoli (The smell, texture, and the taste are horrible. Esp boiled broccoli)

Sound: Most ASMR gives me an icky vibe. Especially the eating ones *shudder*

Smell: The scents of smoke and incense send me into a coughing fit
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
...my brother
hes genuinely disgusting bro, like i could go on and on but the stuff he does is REALLY unsanitary and then i have to clean up after him. ugh
as for food, probably cottage cheese.. who would willingly eat chunky milk? especially with fruit? help me?
...my brother
hes genuinely disgusting bro, like i could go on and on but the stuff he does is REALLY unsanitary and then i have to clean up after him. ugh
as for food, probably cottage cheese.. who would willingly eat chunky milk? especially with fruit? help me?
he/him
i love trans people forever
ping me
my mom's husband (don't call him dad for personal reasons but i still love him a lot) is an amazing cook and he's made some of the best food i've ever eaten in my life. but when he doesn't feel like cooking a big dinner, one of his go-to side dishes is vinegar beans... he takes canned green beans, really thick and mushy ones too, and boils them with tons of vinegar. just the smell of it ruins my appetite and the taste and texture is awful but he and everyone else in my family thinks it's delicious. i still make myself eat some though because i don't have the heart to tell him that i don't like them!
my mom's husband (don't call him dad for personal reasons but i still love him a lot) is an amazing cook and he's made some of the best food i've ever eaten in my life. but when he doesn't feel like cooking a big dinner, one of his go-to side dishes is vinegar beans... he takes canned green beans, really thick and mushy ones too, and boils them with tons of vinegar. just the smell of it ruins my appetite and the taste and texture is awful but he and everyone else in my family thinks it's delicious. i still make myself eat some though because i don't have the heart to tell him that i don't like them!
7RSuTOf.pngPgv53XB.pngSYiQlxK.png
pZJYyk4.pngrI18gRz.pngEE2umbT.png
etYYz4O.pngQetF0Qf.pngtLCn0d0.png
6Fjd4rG.pngB1biG2b.pngmlHpBMC.png
ketchup. i can tolerate it in very small quantities, but anyone who eats a lot of it or mixes it in with stuff is disturbed.

i also can't stand the consistency/texture of things like jello, pudding, yogurt, that sort of thing. i can put it in my mouth but my body physically refuses to swallow it. gross
ketchup. i can tolerate it in very small quantities, but anyone who eats a lot of it or mixes it in with stuff is disturbed.

i also can't stand the consistency/texture of things like jello, pudding, yogurt, that sort of thing. i can put it in my mouth but my body physically refuses to swallow it. gross
y6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
Personally, I absolutely despise anything cream cheese, ESPECIALLY if its in sweet things.
Personally, I absolutely despise anything cream cheese, ESPECIALLY if its in sweet things.
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif nnnnnnnnnnn FObX7rS.png
fkWjutW.png

5hF3FGk.png
uPOLOvt.png
mlHpBMC.png
nnnnnnnnnnn tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
Fungal spiders
Fungal spiders
2COzMGY.gif filler text
FR +3
lllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Bugs served as food. I went to a conference once and saw a scorpion in a lollipop at a gift shop. Just....no. Chocolate covered ants, crickets in a box... things of that nature.

Also corduroy and those stupid cotton balls at the top of non-prescription **** bottles are just awful.
Bugs served as food. I went to a conference once and saw a scorpion in a lollipop at a gift shop. Just....no. Chocolate covered ants, crickets in a box... things of that nature.

Also corduroy and those stupid cotton balls at the top of non-prescription **** bottles are just awful.
[quote name="Dracaenus" date="2023-06-09 20:26:56" ] Fungal spiders [/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/8c0W741.jpg[/img]
Dracaenus wrote on 2023-06-09 20:26:56:
Fungal spiders

8c0W741.jpg
peanut sauce, no not peanut butter, peanut sauce

i just hate it so much
peanut sauce, no not peanut butter, peanut sauce

i just hate it so much
MCjq7bN.png
| * Object Heads
| * All pronouns
| * Aroace
| * Chaotic Neutral
| * Artist/Writer

autumn_sphinx.png
21391.png
| * Art Gallery
| * DragonCave
| * Deviant Art
| *Ao3
| * Wishlist

for smells and taste; mustard and mayo, cold bologna, meatloaf, lasagna, meatballs. noise: people smacking their lips when they eat. also i have this strange phobia of mould. like yeah it's gross but anything and i mean anything including certain cheeses make me wanna stick to the wall and never come back down. [quote name="Dracaenus" date="2023-06-09 20:26:56" ] Fungal spiders [/quote] speaking of which OH DEAR GOD NO. now my phobia is MOBILE AND CAPABLE OF JUMPING.
for smells and taste; mustard and mayo, cold bologna, meatloaf, lasagna, meatballs.

noise: people smacking their lips when they eat.

also i have this strange phobia of mould. like yeah it's gross but anything and i mean anything including certain cheeses make me wanna stick to the wall and never come back down.

Dracaenus wrote on 2023-06-09 20:26:56:
Fungal spiders

speaking of which OH DEAR GOD NO. now my phobia is MOBILE AND CAPABLE OF JUMPING.