Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dumbest Video Game Deaths?
share the deaths you’ve had in your favorite games that you could’ve easily avoided [emoji=bogsneak sad size=2] i’ll go first: i was playing BOTW and fooling around on death mountain when i decided to shield surf down this BIG slope because i like shield surfing and Living Life Excitingly HOWEVER it was rocky. not good shield surfing terrain. and i sorta picked up speed at the top until my shield [indent]BROKE[/indent] and i ended up ragdolling down the hill at Mach 1, then SLAMMED into a firey chuchu at the end, losing all my hearts in the process & using up my only fairy i do have the video somewhere still
share the deaths you’ve had in your favorite games that you could’ve easily avoided

i’ll go first: i was playing BOTW and fooling around on death mountain when i decided to shield surf down this BIG slope because i like shield surfing and Living Life Excitingly

HOWEVER

it was rocky. not good shield surfing terrain. and i sorta picked up speed at the top until my shield

BROKE

and i ended up ragdolling down the hill at Mach 1, then SLAMMED into a firey chuchu at the end, losing all my hearts in the process & using up my only fairy

i do have the video somewhere still
MRiyJ.gif FTN2E.gif pkx4F.gif 1Q7YE.gif
rCZem.gif
Ysp75.gif RBTpa.gif mSQXG.gif
playing portal 1 for the first time and getting the popup to crouch. I remember going 'why would I need to crouch????' out loud before promptly getting instantly killed by those little light balls. Wonderous times indeed. put an end to my deathless run thats for sure.
playing portal 1 for the first time and getting the popup to crouch. I remember going 'why would I need to crouch????' out loud before promptly getting instantly killed by those little light balls. Wonderous times indeed. put an end to my deathless run thats for sure.
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
I was playing terraria, early in the game in was trying to get a heart crystal in water, and was so focused on mining it I managed to drown [emoji=aether deadpan size=1]
I was playing terraria, early in the game in was trying to get a heart crystal in water, and was so focused on mining it I managed to drown
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
I'm a strong believer of the fact that the shortest way anywhere is a straight line. And let's just say my old arch-nemesis, gravity, often doesn't think so.
But I'm also really stubborn. After all, what if the next try will be the one it finally works?
I'm a strong believer of the fact that the shortest way anywhere is a straight line. And let's just say my old arch-nemesis, gravity, often doesn't think so.
But I'm also really stubborn. After all, what if the next try will be the one it finally works?
Second playthrough of botw, i was like 'i got this, i've done this before' going down the plateau tower.

I then proceeded to slip off the FIRST PLATFORM and DIE.

I paid dearly for my hubris. It was my first death too.
Second playthrough of botw, i was like 'i got this, i've done this before' going down the plateau tower.

I then proceeded to slip off the FIRST PLATFORM and DIE.

I paid dearly for my hubris. It was my first death too.
My X Box controller that I use for playing games has a wonky L-Stick and I've had times where I'd die in video games because I'd be trying to go right and then it'd just turn left for no reason and I'd fall down or it'd attack in the completely wrong direction and the boss/whatever would get me from there. Super frustrating.
My X Box controller that I use for playing games has a wonky L-Stick and I've had times where I'd die in video games because I'd be trying to go right and then it'd just turn left for no reason and I'd fall down or it'd attack in the completely wrong direction and the boss/whatever would get me from there. Super frustrating.
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Lady Who Writes Too Much
Once I started a brand new file in The Sims 2, and to increase the given Sim's fun-need, I made them stargaze. 1-2 game hours in, a satellite struck into them, killing them instantly.

Did you know that it's a 1% chance for that to happen?
Once I started a brand new file in The Sims 2, and to increase the given Sim's fun-need, I made them stargaze. 1-2 game hours in, a satellite struck into them, killing them instantly.

Did you know that it's a 1% chance for that to happen?
Feeling burnt out of Flight Rising? Check out my GUIDE !

[She/they]
I was once ambushed by not one, not two, but SIX dragons in Skyrim.

I decided to fight all of them.

I lost.
I was once ambushed by not one, not two, but SIX dragons in Skyrim.

I decided to fight all of them.

I lost.
?5rQx0=party.png?5rQLw=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQY0=party.png
On the original version of Resident Evil 4, I was in dire need of healing items before going into the fight with the lake boss, Del Lago, and thought to myself "Hey, there's fish by the dock! Free healing items!"

So I started shooting the fish.

Del Lago did not like that.
On the original version of Resident Evil 4, I was in dire need of healing items before going into the fight with the lake boss, Del Lago, and thought to myself "Hey, there's fish by the dock! Free healing items!"

So I started shooting the fish.

Del Lago did not like that.
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
So, I was playing Sonic Unleashed yesterday, and I have a habit of checking everywhere in case of items. Thus, I died twice while trying to walk across a vine before giving up.
So, I was playing Sonic Unleashed yesterday, and I have a habit of checking everywhere in case of items. Thus, I died twice while trying to walk across a vine before giving up.
KptxMMR.png my sig isn't my sig without this meowstic