Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dumbest Video Game Deaths?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Reading about the BotW-experiences here reminded me of something.

Upon my first time seeing Farosh I had two thoughts. The first one was naturally "Whoa, dragon!". That was not the problem. The second thought however was "I want to ride it."

Trying to touch a godly lightning dragon went about as well asyou'd expect. But it wasn't the lightning directly that got me. I could only watch as Link, stunned by electricity, fell to his death.
Turns out Farosh was secretly working together with my old arch-enemy, gravity.
Reading about the BotW-experiences here reminded me of something.

Upon my first time seeing Farosh I had two thoughts. The first one was naturally "Whoa, dragon!". That was not the problem. The second thought however was "I want to ride it."

Trying to touch a godly lightning dragon went about as well asyou'd expect. But it wasn't the lightning directly that got me. I could only watch as Link, stunned by electricity, fell to his death.
Turns out Farosh was secretly working together with my old arch-enemy, gravity.
not mine but that one game grumps bit where arin was fighting vah medoh and blew himself up and off of a platform and fell to his death and dan was wheezing in the bg

edit I clipped it https://youtube.com/clip/Ugkx-AOIum3fuJpEI0fO0GvYveAzwqS8JYGm

still the funniest death i have ever seen in a video game ever
not mine but that one game grumps bit where arin was fighting vah medoh and blew himself up and off of a platform and fell to his death and dan was wheezing in the bg

edit I clipped it https://youtube.com/clip/Ugkx-AOIum3fuJpEI0fO0GvYveAzwqS8JYGm

still the funniest death i have ever seen in a video game ever
So I was playing Minecraft a couple of years ago.
I fell in the lava and I had a water bucked in my inventory, so I put the water down to save myself but instead of saving myself I had created a roof on top of myself so I could not get out of the lava pit.

I died and lost my elytra. I should not have worn it in a cave honestly. It was a long trip in the End to get a new one. Diamond tools and armor were not a big deal, I had enough to make new ones.
The enchantments were a bit tedious to get back, but nothing compared to four hours in the end to find two new elytras. (I wanted a spare this time.)
So I was playing Minecraft a couple of years ago.
I fell in the lava and I had a water bucked in my inventory, so I put the water down to save myself but instead of saving myself I had created a roof on top of myself so I could not get out of the lava pit.

I died and lost my elytra. I should not have worn it in a cave honestly. It was a long trip in the End to get a new one. Diamond tools and armor were not a big deal, I had enough to make new ones.
The enchantments were a bit tedious to get back, but nothing compared to four hours in the end to find two new elytras. (I wanted a spare this time.)
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
nothing quite beats the time link stubbed his toe on a spike during the champion's ballad
nothing quite beats the time link stubbed his toe on a spike during the champion's ballad
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
Throwback to when I first started playing minecraft, and thought I could make an infinite lava source, like water. I fell in. I died. No items in my inventory. I thought ‘aight, let’s jump BACK INTO THE LAVA and get my stuff back’
I did not get my stuff back.

Alternative dodging stormtroopers and the likes in some Star Wars game ( last Jedi? Fallen Jedi? His name is Kal) only to fall to my death off a cliff
Throwback to when I first started playing minecraft, and thought I could make an infinite lava source, like water. I fell in. I died. No items in my inventory. I thought ‘aight, let’s jump BACK INTO THE LAVA and get my stuff back’
I did not get my stuff back.

Alternative dodging stormtroopers and the likes in some Star Wars game ( last Jedi? Fallen Jedi? His name is Kal) only to fall to my death off a cliff
78464449.png
Pretty Purples
Owner of Silver's Naming Services!
She/he please!

76923075.png

Failed to dodge a swingy spike trap in Sulphur Rocks while playing Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 2.
Got smacked, and Ty was swept under the trap... then became profoundly stuck inside the trap.

It proceeded to swing and drag poor Ty around endlessly, and I couldn't move or do anything to escape... so it just kept doing damage until Ty ran out of HP. X'D
Thankfully only happened on my first playthough and didn't happen on my Hardcore run... XD
Failed to dodge a swingy spike trap in Sulphur Rocks while playing Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 2.
Got smacked, and Ty was swept under the trap... then became profoundly stuck inside the trap.

It proceeded to swing and drag poor Ty around endlessly, and I couldn't move or do anything to escape... so it just kept doing damage until Ty ran out of HP. X'D
Thankfully only happened on my first playthough and didn't happen on my Hardcore run... XD
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
1 2 3 4 5 6