Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pkmn Scarlet/Violet Excited?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
So excited that I pre-ordered a copy of Violet!

I'll admit, everything that happened with SwSh left me with a very bad taste in my mouth and I wasn't originally planning to get ScaVio for quite a while, if ever, just to see if they pulled some garbage again.

But after absolutely adoring Arceus and all the stuff they released for ScaVio so far, I'd been leaning towards getting it at Christmas. Then they revealed Greavard and I pre-ordered it two days later. I have simple tastes and the lil ghost pupper matches them perfectly.
So excited that I pre-ordered a copy of Violet!

I'll admit, everything that happened with SwSh left me with a very bad taste in my mouth and I wasn't originally planning to get ScaVio for quite a while, if ever, just to see if they pulled some garbage again.

But after absolutely adoring Arceus and all the stuff they released for ScaVio so far, I'd been leaning towards getting it at Christmas. Then they revealed Greavard and I pre-ordered it two days later. I have simple tastes and the lil ghost pupper matches them perfectly.
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
Just a heads up that if you look up pokemon on youtube you could potentially get videos with spoilers in the thumbnail image. Just to be on the safe side I'm avoiding anything pokemon related anywhere so nothing gets spoiled for me!
Just a heads up that if you look up pokemon on youtube you could potentially get videos with spoilers in the thumbnail image. Just to be on the safe side I'm avoiding anything pokemon related anywhere so nothing gets spoiled for me!
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
also steer clear of twitter! All starters have been leaked along with several new pokemon.
also steer clear of twitter! All starters have been leaked along with several new pokemon.

dFnwkLI.png
HkhtXgT.png
tNgQJvM.png

7A7cEAI.png
FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
O9f7K2d.png Slow replies! Pls be patient!
The trailers are pretty nice but I’m kind of tired of all the gimmicks they’ve been pulling out the last couple of years, like dynamax and the terastal thing. I’m definitely going to watch a few gameplays before buying.
The trailers are pretty nice but I’m kind of tired of all the gimmicks they’ve been pulling out the last couple of years, like dynamax and the terastal thing. I’m definitely going to watch a few gameplays before buying.
I’m excited! Probably won’t be getting it until Christmas but maybe I’ll be able to get it as an early Christmas present or something and play over thanksgiving break. I’m waiting to see the final starter evolutions before I pick for sure, but my favorite is sprigatito so far.
I’m excited! Probably won’t be getting it until Christmas but maybe I’ll be able to get it as an early Christmas present or something and play over thanksgiving break. I’m waiting to see the final starter evolutions before I pick for sure, but my favorite is sprigatito so far.
Cursed Die -Free Dragons! Half-A-Hatchery

-FR Time
-she/her
-Trying to find a matchy dragon for the dice vista
………...…… H1sgaHX.png Die of Bargaining
im so hyped!! cant wait to get my grabby lil hands on scarlet even if i might not be able to play it right away because i'll be busy with my stall at my courses event on that day

i've been keeping an eye on the current leaks (just the 'mons, i wanna go into the story as blind as i can) just to see what other options i have for my team and so far i'm not disappointed

im desperately hoping for the starters to not be shiny locked so maybe i could shiny hunt sprigatito right away... but at this point its super unlikely and they'll probably end up just another set of cutscene shinylocked starters
im so hyped!! cant wait to get my grabby lil hands on scarlet even if i might not be able to play it right away because i'll be busy with my stall at my courses event on that day

i've been keeping an eye on the current leaks (just the 'mons, i wanna go into the story as blind as i can) just to see what other options i have for my team and so far i'm not disappointed

im desperately hoping for the starters to not be shiny locked so maybe i could shiny hunt sprigatito right away... but at this point its super unlikely and they'll probably end up just another set of cutscene shinylocked starters
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
Also for the people like me that want to avoid spoilers but still want to use YouTube, there is a chrome extension that you can blacklist certain words so those videos become invisible to you!! Highly recommended!
Also for the people like me that want to avoid spoilers but still want to use YouTube, there is a chrome extension that you can blacklist certain words so those videos become invisible to you!! Highly recommended!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
I'm so excited! I've been hyped since the first trailer in January/February
I'm so excited! I've been hyped since the first trailer in January/February
pre ordered mine! i'm cautiously excited. i really didn't like sw/sh, so i'm hoping this one is better. i'm gonna pick the grass starter >:3
pre ordered mine! i'm cautiously excited. i really didn't like sw/sh, so i'm hoping this one is better. i'm gonna pick the grass starter >:3
i preordered the double pack from pokemoncenter
i hope it arrives on time
my legends arceus arrived on time despite the problem they were having getting the other ones delivered on time

i wish we got a cool pokemon center preorder bonus like with bdsp and arceus legends

i got the double pack bc im tired of missing out on exclusives
i preordered the double pack from pokemoncenter
i hope it arrives on time
my legends arceus arrived on time despite the problem they were having getting the other ones delivered on time

i wish we got a cool pokemon center preorder bonus like with bdsp and arceus legends

i got the double pack bc im tired of missing out on exclusives
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11