Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pkmn Scarlet/Violet Excited?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[quote name="Scintillia" date="2022-11-23 14:46:26" ] Loving Miraidon's design, just don't like the lack of legs ;; [/quote] Miraidon has legs. It just folds them up like a Transformer when it uses its jet engines.
Scintillia wrote on 2022-11-23 14:46:26:

Loving Miraidon's design, just don't like the lack of legs ;;

Miraidon has legs.
It just folds them up like a Transformer when it uses its jet engines.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Im so happy there is still so much to do post game. I'm curious to see what they patch with their first update that usually comes around christmas. I'm not totally sure if I like the new egg system yet.

But also, I too need someone that has scarlet that can trade. I can even give them back if you wish. It's for my dex.
Im so happy there is still so much to do post game. I'm curious to see what they patch with their first update that usually comes around christmas. I'm not totally sure if I like the new egg system yet.

But also, I too need someone that has scarlet that can trade. I can even give them back if you wish. It's for my dex.
Endless Garden Coli Standard Bingo
Easy Medium Hard Pain
T2JvnpN.png
just caught shiny #4 (5, technically) one of my favs too, toxtricity [emoji=familiar heart size=1] (others are spidops, sneasel/weavile and gogoat. that's like, 3/4 shinies with pink/red in them) edit: just caught another!!!! a dachsbun!!! apologies to those who haven't caught any shinies yet anyways i got one more gym to go, then the two star thingies and one more titan fun game so far. glad to hear there's a bit to do post game, can't wait to see what comes up trading is gonna be nerve wracking though cause it involves talking to people and mmmmmm don't wanna do that. i'll just, wait until i beat the story and some postgame stuff (i chose violet btw cause purple) edit:also i think so far my fav newmons are [spoiler]tinkaton and gholdengo. i also like skeledirge, though i like all the starters but. fire croc.[/spoiler]
just caught shiny #4 (5, technically)
one of my favs too, toxtricity
(others are spidops, sneasel/weavile and gogoat. that's like, 3/4 shinies with pink/red in them)
edit: just caught another!!!! a dachsbun!!! apologies to those who haven't caught any shinies yet

anyways i got one more gym to go, then the two star thingies and one more titan
fun game so far. glad to hear there's a bit to do post game, can't wait to see what comes up
trading is gonna be nerve wracking though cause it involves talking to people and mmmmmm don't wanna do that. i'll just, wait until i beat the story and some postgame stuff

(i chose violet btw cause purple)

edit:also i think so far my fav newmons are tinkaton and gholdengo. i also like skeledirge, though i like all the starters but. fire croc.
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
Well I got the shiny charm! A bit sad I never encountered ONE single shiny with full odds my whole playthrough.
Well I got the shiny charm! A bit sad I never encountered ONE single shiny with full odds my whole playthrough.
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
i am having so much fun revavroom is the best pokemon designed by humans not going to lie or spread falsehoods
i am having so much fun revavroom is the best pokemon designed by humans not going to lie or spread falsehoods
ezgif-4-2ed51d8666.gif carngorm.png
I just beat Iono after like 3 tries WHAT her misdreaveus having the levitate ability threw me I was cruising based on type advantages and then my ground type team couldn't do anything.... I paid dearly for my hubris :(

Anyways she's probably my fav character so far apart from the main 3 (nemona, arven, and penny)

I just beat Iono after like 3 tries WHAT her misdreaveus having the levitate ability threw me I was cruising based on type advantages and then my ground type team couldn't do anything.... I paid dearly for my hubris :(

Anyways she's probably my fav character so far apart from the main 3 (nemona, arven, and penny)

~Wishlist~
~Badge Hoard~
~Neocities~
placeholder placeholder placeholder bob.gif
Is there anyone here who's gotten to post-credits Violet who would be willing to touch-trade 2 pokemon with me so I can finally finish my pokedex? I've been sitting on 398/400 for a few days now. I just need to get them in my Dex and I will immediately trade your pokemon back. I can trade the equivalent from my game so you can finish your Dex too (if needed)
Is there anyone here who's gotten to post-credits Violet who would be willing to touch-trade 2 pokemon with me so I can finally finish my pokedex? I've been sitting on 398/400 for a few days now. I just need to get them in my Dex and I will immediately trade your pokemon back. I can trade the equivalent from my game so you can finish your Dex too (if needed)
xoTBwi7.png
@Sunshine
I can help out. (:
Feel free to send me a DM.
@Sunshine
I can help out. (:
Feel free to send me a DM.
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11