Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pkmn Scarlet/Violet Excited?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
With the final trailer just dropping and the game releasing next week, are you excited? The trailer made me weirdly emotional, a wave of happiness and excitement washing over me as I watched with a smile permanently on my face! I don't know why but this game has sparked that childhood nostalgia of pokemon for me once more and can't wait to play it.

Thankfully our local game stores have decided to open up sooner to get your copies and despite having classes that day, I am bringing my switch to school to play whenever I can! To think Pokemon could make this adult feel like a giddy child again haha!
With the final trailer just dropping and the game releasing next week, are you excited? The trailer made me weirdly emotional, a wave of happiness and excitement washing over me as I watched with a smile permanently on my face! I don't know why but this game has sparked that childhood nostalgia of pokemon for me once more and can't wait to play it.

Thankfully our local game stores have decided to open up sooner to get your copies and despite having classes that day, I am bringing my switch to school to play whenever I can! To think Pokemon could make this adult feel like a giddy child again haha!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
I'm soooo excited. It is probably Unwise for a student to spend 60$ on random nintendo game #5 but I will always lob my money at gamefreak no matter what LOL
I'm soooo excited. It is probably Unwise for a student to spend 60$ on random nintendo game #5 but I will always lob my money at gamefreak no matter what LOL
097fe9bb15c36a1f4509e52d9751380acc01514f.gif
@Myself

big mood xD luckily was able to sell some old games I didn't play anymore to gather funds for Violet with 0 regrets! Had to stop myself from ordering the steelbook version though lol gamefreak has me in a vice grip
@Myself

big mood xD luckily was able to sell some old games I didn't play anymore to gather funds for Violet with 0 regrets! Had to stop myself from ordering the steelbook version though lol gamefreak has me in a vice grip
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
I'm excited to play it, but at the same time I feel like we barely know anything about the game despite being a week from release. The new ways they've been trying reveals are cool, though I miss when it was just "here's a new Pokemon!".
I'm excited to play it, but at the same time I feel like we barely know anything about the game despite being a week from release. The new ways they've been trying reveals are cool, though I miss when it was just "here's a new Pokemon!".
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
@MaplesHaiku

I feel that too that we really don't know much but I actually really like that! We didn't see ANY new pokemon evolve so it will be up to us to discover them and I honestly love that! Brings me back to the time black/white came out and I know 0% of the game and kept getting excited seeing a pokemon I never saw before xD

I personally like the minimal info we got but I know it isn't for everyone as someone else I know will be looking at all leaks before buying to see if the game is "worth" their time (while I avoid leaks like the plague lmao)
@MaplesHaiku

I feel that too that we really don't know much but I actually really like that! We didn't see ANY new pokemon evolve so it will be up to us to discover them and I honestly love that! Brings me back to the time black/white came out and I know 0% of the game and kept getting excited seeing a pokemon I never saw before xD

I personally like the minimal info we got but I know it isn't for everyone as someone else I know will be looking at all leaks before buying to see if the game is "worth" their time (while I avoid leaks like the plague lmao)
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
Super excited! Can´t believe that they are already releasing it next week. I wasn´t excited about pokemon games like this for years! And since I already graduated from College there will be plenty of time to play. Can´t wait! xD
Super excited! Can´t believe that they are already releasing it next week. I wasn´t excited about pokemon games like this for years! And since I already graduated from College there will be plenty of time to play. Can´t wait! xD
@Silverwolf123

Wish that were me but with some luck I can no life all weekend >:3 Need to speedrun to find all the new lads cuse I need to find out what smoliv and fidough evolve into xD
@Silverwolf123

Wish that were me but with some luck I can no life all weekend >:3 Need to speedrun to find all the new lads cuse I need to find out what smoliv and fidough evolve into xD
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
Pretty stoked about it actually! It'll be my second Pokemon game proper after Arceus*, and I think I finally solidified my choice of starter!

*By that, I mean I've only ever played non-traditional Pokemon games like New Pokemon Snap, Pokemon Puzzle League, Pokemon Cafe Remix, and Pokemon GO.
Pretty stoked about it actually! It'll be my second Pokemon game proper after Arceus*, and I think I finally solidified my choice of starter!

*By that, I mean I've only ever played non-traditional Pokemon games like New Pokemon Snap, Pokemon Puzzle League, Pokemon Cafe Remix, and Pokemon GO.
9iqeDz7.png
I am SUPER excited! You don't even know
I am SUPER excited! You don't even know
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
@Loniface

ooo hope you enjoy a mainline game!! After some debating, I think I will be picking fuecoco but man these starters are good! Haven't felt this excited for a pokemon game since black 2/ white 2!
@Loniface

ooo hope you enjoy a mainline game!! After some debating, I think I will be picking fuecoco but man these starters are good! Haven't felt this excited for a pokemon game since black 2/ white 2!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11