Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | weird flex but ok
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 48 49
I came back from the dead once
I came back from the dead once
She/her
Call me Kris
Nerdy as heck
Somehow,I can wake up at 5:00 in the morning,the next time I go to sleep it is somewhere around 12:30 in the night.
But then I’m grumpy.
I am also good at swimming in cold water,when me and my friends go to the beach in early summer,they be like:
COLDCOLDCOLDCOLDAAAAAAAA
While I’m like:
GUYS WHERE ARE U GOING?GUYS?
If I say the water is cold,you know it’s cold.
Somehow,I can wake up at 5:00 in the morning,the next time I go to sleep it is somewhere around 12:30 in the night.
But then I’m grumpy.
I am also good at swimming in cold water,when me and my friends go to the beach in early summer,they be like:
COLDCOLDCOLDCOLDAAAAAAAA
While I’m like:
GUYS WHERE ARE U GOING?GUYS?
If I say the water is cold,you know it’s cold.
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
Somehow simultaneously being the dumbesst and smartest person in the room.
Somehow simultaneously being the dumbesst and smartest person in the room.
rwQOJzgr_o.png
my mom told me i couldn't catch a fly with a tissue
so i hit him with a water bottle
checkmate mom
my mom told me i couldn't catch a fly with a tissue
so i hit him with a water bottle
checkmate mom
Untitled424_20230617211922.png yo im arsonistfurry
im just a dude tbh
he/they
trans rights
ping meeeeeeee
art shop
Untitled419_20230616190853.png
I have a stable sleep schedule, and physically can’t stay up past 11 PM unless I’m ill. This doesn’t seem much of a flex but based on what I’ve seen from the internet and my friend group, this is pretty impressive.

The downside: due to being an early bird and because of school timings, sleeping in makes me feel more tired than waking up early. Good for work/school, bad for getting rest on the weekend
Also, due to my time zone most online events occur very late for me. I have only ever caught a few streams from one single streamer I like and chatting with my American online friends is a pain
I have a stable sleep schedule, and physically can’t stay up past 11 PM unless I’m ill. This doesn’t seem much of a flex but based on what I’ve seen from the internet and my friend group, this is pretty impressive.

The downside: due to being an early bird and because of school timings, sleeping in makes me feel more tired than waking up early. Good for work/school, bad for getting rest on the weekend
Also, due to my time zone most online events occur very late for me. I have only ever caught a few streams from one single streamer I like and chatting with my American online friends is a pain
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
I once helped my dad push his enormous Ford F150 extended cab pickup truck while the streets were akin to an ice rink as it was the middle of a Minnesota winter, and there was oncoming traffic since the truck had gotten stuck in the middle of an intersection. Made me feel powerful.
I once helped my dad push his enormous Ford F150 extended cab pickup truck while the streets were akin to an ice rink as it was the middle of a Minnesota winter, and there was oncoming traffic since the truck had gotten stuck in the middle of an intersection. Made me feel powerful.
tn0RSo5.png7RSuTOf.pngf7KsFWz.pngGLMwkdE.png
mtHAEL4.png2BgJTvh.pngsbmtjDC.pngnupGNag.png
bYt72YT.pngSBaWSbL.pngQMcoNbc.pngQQYyU47.png
W11sAlw.pngEE2umbT.pngvLm0Wsv.pnggYW0j5f.png
I’m a medical mystery… doctors can’t decide whether or not I have a brain

Edit: wow, clicked post before I was ready. Brain malformation. I meant to say malformation. Possibly, tho, I also lack a brain since I can’t seem to ever write a post without editing it XD
I’m a medical mystery… doctors can’t decide whether or not I have a brain

Edit: wow, clicked post before I was ready. Brain malformation. I meant to say malformation. Possibly, tho, I also lack a brain since I can’t seem to ever write a post without editing it XD
IMG_4595.png
image1.png
5hF3FGk.png
image0.png
image0.png
image3.png
i can open things (cabinets, fridges, doors depending on the handle) with my foot while staying balanced.

i can also take medium-length flights of stairs 2 at a time and only be slightly winded once i reach the top
i can open things (cabinets, fridges, doors depending on the handle) with my foot while staying balanced.

i can also take medium-length flights of stairs 2 at a time and only be slightly winded once i reach the top
Casually thinks of something impressive...
Ok I goy a thing to post baout
I can make tiypinse a lpot yes finda thing i dont make typos for
Casually thinks of something impressive...
Ok I goy a thing to post baout
I can make tiypinse a lpot yes finda thing i dont make typos for
mctEJP5.png
Wyvern /\ FR+3
Any pronouns but it/its

>If I made the thread, I'm subbed!
>Feel free to ping me, I don't mind!
snowy_owlynx.pngguardian_foo.png snowsquall_floracat.png
I can touch my nose with my tongue.

I can also do 4 pirouettes on pointe
I can touch my nose with my tongue.

I can also do 4 pirouettes on pointe
50027313-70-F2-43-D9-82-A8-1-ADC374-D795-D.pngLittle-art-shop-icon.png81-C46502-A45-B-4-A84-BD72-4-A4-A8-F6-E73-B3.pngLittle-wishlist-icon.pngaccent-shop.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 48 49