Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Masked's oc comms [USD/FRC]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Open|Closed

Hello! Doing stuffs for mainly irl money.

jJ5h79Yg_o.png
Further examples | Deals

USD prices:

Fullbody sketch: 40$

Flats:
Bust: 45$
Halfbody: 60$
Fullbody: 85$

Rendered:
Bust: 60$
Halfbody: 85$
Fullbody: 110$

Extras:

Extra char: 15$
Extra rendered char: 20$
Cel shading: 10$

3/3 slots

FRC prices:

Fullbody sketch: 4kg > 4.5mt

Flats:
Bust: 5kg > 5mt
Halfbody: 6.5kg > 6.5mt
Fullbody: 8.6kg > 8.6mt

Rendered:
Bust: 7.6kg > 7.6mt
Halfbody: 8.6kg > 8.6mt
Fullbody: 11.5kg > 12.5mt

Extras:

Extra char: 1.5kg > 1.5mt
Extra rendered char: 2kg > 2mt
Cel shading: 1kg > 1mt

1/1 slots

Wills and won'ts

Will: Human(oid), furry, dragon, ferals, robots, LGBTQ+/Pride, shipping, fanart, horror, mild blood

Wont: Mecha, pastels, overly complex chars

Terms
Any works received from me may not be used for commercial purposes (digital or real) without proper permission and possible subsequent payment. My works will never be available for nft related use or similar.

Full refunds are only available before any work is started. And partial refunds will be processed in proportion to the work that has been done, and by what is most fair for both sides, especially me, the artist.
If my work is shared/hosted elsewhere, then it must be credited. And if posting to toyhouse, it must be credited to my own, which is listed on my profile, along with my other sites.

Note: Any characters with pastel pallets will have their colors saturated and deepened. If you're not ok with that, then do not commission me to draw such a character.
Open|Closed

Hello! Doing stuffs for mainly irl money.

jJ5h79Yg_o.png
Further examples | Deals

USD prices:

Fullbody sketch: 40$

Flats:
Bust: 45$
Halfbody: 60$
Fullbody: 85$

Rendered:
Bust: 60$
Halfbody: 85$
Fullbody: 110$

Extras:

Extra char: 15$
Extra rendered char: 20$
Cel shading: 10$

3/3 slots

FRC prices:

Fullbody sketch: 4kg > 4.5mt

Flats:
Bust: 5kg > 5mt
Halfbody: 6.5kg > 6.5mt
Fullbody: 8.6kg > 8.6mt

Rendered:
Bust: 7.6kg > 7.6mt
Halfbody: 8.6kg > 8.6mt
Fullbody: 11.5kg > 12.5mt

Extras:

Extra char: 1.5kg > 1.5mt
Extra rendered char: 2kg > 2mt
Cel shading: 1kg > 1mt

1/1 slots

Wills and won'ts

Will: Human(oid), furry, dragon, ferals, robots, LGBTQ+/Pride, shipping, fanart, horror, mild blood

Wont: Mecha, pastels, overly complex chars

Terms
Any works received from me may not be used for commercial purposes (digital or real) without proper permission and possible subsequent payment. My works will never be available for nft related use or similar.

Full refunds are only available before any work is started. And partial refunds will be processed in proportion to the work that has been done, and by what is most fair for both sides, especially me, the artist.
If my work is shared/hosted elsewhere, then it must be credited. And if posting to toyhouse, it must be credited to my own, which is listed on my profile, along with my other sites.

Note: Any characters with pastel pallets will have their colors saturated and deepened. If you're not ok with that, then do not commission me to draw such a character.
rwQOJzgr_o.png
[emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1] I love your style, it looks so nice. If its alright i'd love to get a painted piece done of my [url=https://toyhou.se/16542238.hushed-stripe]d&d character[/url]? ^^ Im good with any expression you'd wanna do for him (i can show a different character if you'd prefer)

I love your style, it looks so nice. If its alright i'd love to get a painted piece done of my d&d character? ^^ Im good with any expression you'd wanna do for him
(i can show a different character if you'd prefer)
@xLILM0NSTERx
Thank you!! I can absolutely do something for him! But admittedly it's been a while since I've properly drawn any anthros, so It might take a bit longer. (Also I love his design btw)

@SereneSprout
Hey I saw your message! And you absolutely can. There's no shame in asking^^
@xLILM0NSTERx
Thank you!! I can absolutely do something for him! But admittedly it's been a while since I've properly drawn any anthros, so It might take a bit longer. (Also I love his design btw)

@SereneSprout
Hey I saw your message! And you absolutely can. There's no shame in asking^^
rwQOJzgr_o.png
Thank you! :D and no worries on the wait ^^ take as long as you'd need.
Would you like me to send over the tokens now?
Thank you! :D and no worries on the wait ^^ take as long as you'd need.
Would you like me to send over the tokens now?
@xLILM0NSTERx
Sure, just send them in a one-way and i’ll accept when I'm comfortable
@xLILM0NSTERx
Sure, just send them in a one-way and i’ll accept when I'm comfortable
rwQOJzgr_o.png
@maskedshark My apologies, I just won’t be home for hours and was afraid of keeping you waiting that long! >o<

Oh also, would you be alright w/ me ordering a painted piece and using it as my icon across platforms? What way would you like to be credited on Discord, Twitter, etc.?
@maskedshark My apologies, I just won’t be home for hours and was afraid of keeping you waiting that long! >o<

Oh also, would you be alright w/ me ordering a painted piece and using it as my icon across platforms? What way would you like to be credited on Discord, Twitter, etc.?
@SereneSprout
That's alright, I don't at all mind.

Yes that's fine! I have my primary medias linked on my profile, so those are the ones i’d prefer credit towards. And as for more private platforms such as discord, I don't mind if you credit or not.
@SereneSprout
That's alright, I don't at all mind.

Yes that's fine! I have my primary medias linked on my profile, so those are the ones i’d prefer credit towards. And as for more private platforms such as discord, I don't mind if you credit or not.
rwQOJzgr_o.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80296993][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/802970/80296993_350.png[/img][/url] I'd love a sketch of this girl! or if you'd prefer a human character Avekir has a ref in the bottom of his bio? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70212712][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/702128/70212712_350.png[/img][/url]
80296993_350.png
I'd love a sketch of this girl!

or if you'd prefer a human character Avekir has a ref in the bottom of his bio?
70212712_350.png
2XruB4R.png
@maskedshark Absolutely wonderful, I will send you the character I want drawn later tonight. Thank you for being so patient~!
@maskedshark Absolutely wonderful, I will send you the character I want drawn later tonight. Thank you for being so patient~!
@Abysea
Hello! I can do the first one (Because I need to draw more dragons, I don't draw dragons often enough)

When you're ready, just send the payment via one-way and i’ll get started!
@Abysea
Hello! I can do the first one (Because I need to draw more dragons, I don't draw dragons often enough)

When you're ready, just send the payment via one-way and i’ll get started!
rwQOJzgr_o.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7