Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Rose's Leveling Service! [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[img]http://i.imgur.com/4TpFIXX.png[/img] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/22834351][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/228344/22834351_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol]Looking for some quick, reliable leveling that [b]won't break the bank[/b]? This is the service for you! Rose here is looking for new recruits to train, and she's not picky about whether they go to the deities or back to their lairs, so long as she gets her treasure! She is offering [b]flat-fee training[/b] based on a [b]simple mathematical equation[/b], the results of which are shown below. She prefers to train dragons from level one and [b]reserves the right to refuse service for any reason[/b].[/columns] If you would like to submit a dragon for training, please fill out the form below and send a one-way crossroads right away! I will not collect it until I am ready to hit the coliseum. Dragons will be fitted with a random familiar or piece of apparel to ensure they don't take an unwanted trip to the Icewarden by mistake; this will not be sent home with them. Dragons may be trained alongside fodder or alongside others from this thread. [code] [b]Username:[/b] username [b]Link to dragon(s):[/b] link [b]Current level:[/b] Eg. 1 [b]Desired level:[/b] Eg. 10 [b]Notes:[/b] Anything else? [/code] [columns]Prices are shown here in gems, but could also be read as being in kt as my conversion rate is, and always will be, 1:1000. [b]Please note:[/b] I will not train dragons with Ambushes. If you really, really want me to, I will charge an additional 50kt fee — which will likely cost more than the training itself. [nextcol] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/856525540734533642/875005309972799518/image0.png[/img][/columns]
4TpFIXX.png
22834351_350.png Looking for some quick, reliable leveling that won't break the bank? This is the service for you! Rose here is looking for new recruits to train, and she's not picky about whether they go to the deities or back to their lairs, so long as she gets her treasure! She is offering flat-fee training based on a simple mathematical equation, the results of which are shown below. She prefers to train dragons from level one and reserves the right to refuse service for any reason.

If you would like to submit a dragon for training, please fill out the form below and send a one-way crossroads right away! I will not collect it until I am ready to hit the coliseum. Dragons will be fitted with a random familiar or piece of apparel to ensure they don't take an unwanted trip to the Icewarden by mistake; this will not be sent home with them. Dragons may be trained alongside fodder or alongside others from this thread.
Code:
[b]Username:[/b] username [b]Link to dragon(s):[/b] link [b]Current level:[/b] Eg. 1 [b]Desired level:[/b] Eg. 10 [b]Notes:[/b] Anything else?

Prices are shown here in gems, but could also be read as being in kt as my conversion rate is, and always will be, 1:1000.
Please note: I will not train dragons with Ambushes. If you really, really want me to, I will charge an additional 50kt fee — which will likely cost more than the training itself.
image0.png
IMG_4595.png
image1.png
5hF3FGk.png
image0.png
image0.png
image3.png
[center][size=6][u]Waitlist![/u][/size][/center] None currently! [center][size=6][u]Reviews![/u][/size][/center] [quote=Meowruff] ElementMaster is very accomodating and their prices are affordable! They can be trusted with my dragons and do update if there are any delay/changes. Thank you and I will definitely use their training services again! [/quote]
Waitlist!
None currently!
Reviews!

Meowruff wrote:
ElementMaster is very accomodating and their prices are affordable! They can be trusted with my dragons and do update if there are any delay/changes. Thank you and I will definitely use their training services again!
IMG_4595.png
image1.png
5hF3FGk.png
image0.png
image0.png
image3.png
@ElementMaster
Hi! Could I check how much from level 10 to 15?
@ElementMaster
Hi! Could I check how much from level 10 to 15?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx GKNN778.png
bd0652fb5ff24a76cc69e1348d4e1373cf565855.png
@Meowruff 9kt :)
@Meowruff 9kt :)
IMG_4595.png
image1.png
5hF3FGk.png
image0.png
image0.png
image3.png
Username: arwen
Link to dragon(s): Wasn't sure if you needed a link to individual dragons, but it'll be 6 dergs from this dragon puddle here
Current level: 1
Desired level: 10
Notes: Nope, just thought i'd give it a shot! Thanks a lot!
Username: arwen
Link to dragon(s): Wasn't sure if you needed a link to individual dragons, but it'll be 6 dergs from this dragon puddle here
Current level: 1
Desired level: 10
Notes: Nope, just thought i'd give it a shot! Thanks a lot!
66eneSr.png _ __
she/her
fr+3
water dom org
@ElementMaster
Okiee, I'll send some over later :D
@ElementMaster
Okiee, I'll send some over later :D
@arwen they’re all Unnamed. What would you like to call them? I can’t train them without names, the coli is stupid about that.
@arwen they’re all Unnamed. What would you like to call them? I can’t train them without names, the coli is stupid about that.
IMG_4595.png
image1.png
5hF3FGk.png
image0.png
image0.png
image3.png
@ElementMaster ah, sorry, should've named them first. Doesn't matter, really! I just use the random generator. Click click! I'll name the ones you haven't accepted =)
@ElementMaster ah, sorry, should've named them first. Doesn't matter, really! I just use the random generator. Click click! I'll name the ones you haven't accepted =)
66eneSr.png _ __
she/her
fr+3
water dom org
Quick update for @Arwen— we met a boss shortly after hitting level nine so I thought it would be a good time to take a break. I’ll be back to it around half past four (FR+8).
Quick update for @Arwen— we met a boss shortly after hitting level nine so I thought it would be a good time to take a break. I’ll be back to it around half past four (FR+8).
IMG_4595.png
image1.png
5hF3FGk.png
image0.png
image0.png
image3.png
@ElementMaster
Could you ping me when you're done with Arwen's order?
@ElementMaster
Could you ping me when you're done with Arwen's order?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7