Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | weird flex but ok
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 48 49
I can do something really cool with my arms. This is how it goes:
I link my hands together with my elbows pointing outwards; then I pull them into my chest; I put my left elbow through my right; and then I put the weirdly linked arms over my head and around my neck, WITHOUT them letting go.

Good luck to you, if you want to do it. I have tested almost all of my friends with this, and maybe two can do it. So, if you are a bendy bugger, please tell me!
I can do something really cool with my arms. This is how it goes:
I link my hands together with my elbows pointing outwards; then I pull them into my chest; I put my left elbow through my right; and then I put the weirdly linked arms over my head and around my neck, WITHOUT them letting go.

Good luck to you, if you want to do it. I have tested almost all of my friends with this, and maybe two can do it. So, if you are a bendy bugger, please tell me!
FR + 17 hrs

utk72sy.gif
coH7AEL.png
I can ride a horse backwards. As in, I can sit on the horse facing the rear end and look over my shoulder to steer without any issues.
I can ride a horse backwards. As in, I can sit on the horse facing the rear end and look over my shoulder to steer without any issues.
wRl0bfQ.png
When I flex, my arms look like buff noodles.
When I flex, my arms look like buff noodles.
When I was a teen I did archery for two weeks every summer at sleep-away camp. So, I never got to practice much and wasn't very good.
One time I somehow made an arrow ricochet off a hay bale. Like literally one second it was going towards the hay bale, the next second, it went off about 90 degrees west into the forest. We also never found the arrow.

Also in my prime of hyperfixation on it, I knew the names of every cat in Cats (and honestly still kinda do).
(Also I'm talking the original musical, I still haven't seen the movie because I heard it's awful.)
When I was a teen I did archery for two weeks every summer at sleep-away camp. So, I never got to practice much and wasn't very good.
One time I somehow made an arrow ricochet off a hay bale. Like literally one second it was going towards the hay bale, the next second, it went off about 90 degrees west into the forest. We also never found the arrow.

Also in my prime of hyperfixation on it, I knew the names of every cat in Cats (and honestly still kinda do).
(Also I'm talking the original musical, I still haven't seen the movie because I heard it's awful.)
KvxzF3W.png ♦ adult ♦ he/him ♦ FR Time ♦ kpop fan ♦ pms / pings / friend requests ok ♦ lore

You did well today
When I was younger I was convinced I could see through walls.
When I was younger I was convinced I could see through walls.
Untitled.png oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png 0QBdK7N.png w8o0xW1.png
I had an potentially lethal allergic reaction to something and the entire time I was very calm; when the ambulance was called, I just waited and said I wanted to be carried into the vehicle on a stretcher like how they usually do it because, "If I might die I might as well be treated like royalty" (I'm paraphrasing because of goldfish memory, but you get the gist). I had small talk with the medics and asked for pictures when I was inside the hospital, too.

Also I trained my cat to come and sit on command.
I had an potentially lethal allergic reaction to something and the entire time I was very calm; when the ambulance was called, I just waited and said I wanted to be carried into the vehicle on a stretcher like how they usually do it because, "If I might die I might as well be treated like royalty" (I'm paraphrasing because of goldfish memory, but you get the gist). I had small talk with the medics and asked for pictures when I was inside the hospital, too.

Also I trained my cat to come and sit on command.
I can lick the tip of my nose
Yeeeeeeeeeeet
My Long Drop
My Godlocke

Try out the Hungerlocke!
[quote name="pancakeswithabs" date="2021-03-25 11:16:54" ] I can lick the tip of my nose [/quote] hey me too!
pancakeswithabs wrote on 2021-03-25 11:16:54:
hey me too!
my left ring finger is longer than the right ring finger
my left ring finger is longer than the right ring finger
mlHpBMC.png
GLMwkdE.png
bYt72YT.png
YMPbu9R.png
MmXpVe2.png WQA384m.png
I can balance on a ball while hula hooping while crossing my eyes and wiggling my ears.
I can balance on a ball while hula hooping while crossing my eyes and wiggling my ears.
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
Always working on lair and Wishlist ;-;
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
click images for chibi shop!
DragonFruit Baby