Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Official Silent Hill Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
[center][size=7][size=5][font=DS Luthersche]~Happy Spooky Season 2020~[/font][/size][/size] [center][size=6][font=Cambria][i]Pyramid Head (Silent Hill: Revelation)[/i][/font][/size][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/y47vA3s.gif[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/76yhG9b.gif[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/7D5QYTh.gif[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Fy1vc0i.gif[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/QCExEZP.jpeg[/img] [/center]
~Happy Spooky Season 2020~
Pyramid Head (Silent Hill: Revelation)

y47vA3s.gif

76yhG9b.gif

7D5QYTh.gif

Fy1vc0i.gif

QCExEZP.jpeg
g8T8XC2.png
I've come to fight pyramid head
I've come to fight pyramid head
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
@PearlConnor Hello there :) good luck with that XD
@PearlConnor Hello there :) good luck with that XD
g8T8XC2.png
@Firefly15

I think the thing I like the least about first person for these games is I find it harder to connect to the characters, and I usually do really like the SH/RE casts. Ethan was just so bland and boring and I feel like part of that was because of how they went out of their way not to show him at all. I really don't want a first person SH for that reason.

I love whenever he works the Silent Hill theme into one of the songs with her. Although I think Room of Angel is one of my favourite tracks and that doesn't use it! The original SH4 trailer with that song was sooo good.

@Firefly15

I think the thing I like the least about first person for these games is I find it harder to connect to the characters, and I usually do really like the SH/RE casts. Ethan was just so bland and boring and I feel like part of that was because of how they went out of their way not to show him at all. I really don't want a first person SH for that reason.

I love whenever he works the Silent Hill theme into one of the songs with her. Although I think Room of Angel is one of my favourite tracks and that doesn't use it! The original SH4 trailer with that song was sooo good.

@BladeDancer Same here; though I may eventually end up playing the new Resident Evils, my emotions are really captured by the first person ones.

Indeed! I looooooove that soundtrack! I think one of my favorites is probably the ''Book of Memories'' version of Love Psalm. :3
@BladeDancer Same here; though I may eventually end up playing the new Resident Evils, my emotions are really captured by the first person ones.

Indeed! I looooooove that soundtrack! I think one of my favorites is probably the ''Book of Memories'' version of Love Psalm. :3
g8T8XC2.png
@kyrin18 'Ello 'ello, let me know whenever you get some bean(s) to register X3
@kyrin18 'Ello 'ello, let me know whenever you get some bean(s) to register X3
g8T8XC2.png
@Firefly15 I'm most excited by the CG series starring Leon and Claire for Resi at the moment. I wish we could get something like that for Silent Hill. A CG series maybe following different characters each episode.

That tracks an amazing one! I love the little bits of Theme Of Laura creeping in there too.
@Firefly15 I'm most excited by the CG series starring Leon and Claire for Resi at the moment. I wish we could get something like that for Silent Hill. A CG series maybe following different characters each episode.

That tracks an amazing one! I love the little bits of Theme Of Laura creeping in there too.
Oooooh, a Silent Hill hub?

Been a while since I last played any of the series, I really need to get back to them. SH4 was honestly my favourite of the games, even if that's probably a bit of a controversial opinion in the fandom.

I think, once my current fandragons are done, I'm gonna work on some SH dragons...
Oooooh, a Silent Hill hub?

Been a while since I last played any of the series, I really need to get back to them. SH4 was honestly my favourite of the games, even if that's probably a bit of a controversial opinion in the fandom.

I think, once my current fandragons are done, I'm gonna work on some SH dragons...
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
@SheridanCharon

I quite enjoyed 4 as well! I liked the mechanic with your room getting haunted.

And it's ok, I think my opinion of Downpour is controversial since it seems like SH fandom hated it and I really loved that game. I liked some of the ideas it had, like opening more buildings in the town up to explore even if they were optional.

I think a lot of the games that the fandom tends to dislike at least tried to do some interesting stuff even if it didn't always work well.
@SheridanCharon

I quite enjoyed 4 as well! I liked the mechanic with your room getting haunted.

And it's ok, I think my opinion of Downpour is controversial since it seems like SH fandom hated it and I really loved that game. I liked some of the ideas it had, like opening more buildings in the town up to explore even if they were optional.

I think a lot of the games that the fandom tends to dislike at least tried to do some interesting stuff even if it didn't always work well.
Hello yes I've come to stake a claim: Alex is m i n e.
Hello yes I've come to stake a claim: Alex is m i n e.
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45