Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Official Silent Hill Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
@BladeDancer Me too! A CG series/movie would be cool and maybe include more Pyramid Head and maybe even Valtiel? <3

Ah, that's also another favorite theme (I love SH 2)! The music/vocals is mixed perfectly :)

@SheridanCharon Hello there :) Silent Hill 4 is really underrated; personally, I loved it. Walter always reminds me of Francis though. . .

@BladeDancer Who been downtallkin my Murphy now? I love Downpour XD

@kyrin18 I will fight you for Alex XD #HeBaby
@BladeDancer Me too! A CG series/movie would be cool and maybe include more Pyramid Head and maybe even Valtiel? <3

Ah, that's also another favorite theme (I love SH 2)! The music/vocals is mixed perfectly :)

@SheridanCharon Hello there :) Silent Hill 4 is really underrated; personally, I loved it. Walter always reminds me of Francis though. . .

@BladeDancer Who been downtallkin my Murphy now? I love Downpour XD

@kyrin18 I will fight you for Alex XD #HeBaby
g8T8XC2.png
Yes, precisely. You just missed one part.

#HeMyBaby
Yes, precisely. You just missed one part.

#HeMyBaby
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@kyrin18 Oh brother XDXDXD
@kyrin18 Oh brother XDXDXD
g8T8XC2.png
:3
:3
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@Firefly15 I'd love to see more Valtiel, he had such a good design but you barely ever get a decent look at him.

SH2's entire soundtrack is perfection. I have no idea how I find this track so soothing. https://youtu.be/WShknpNpHbY

Right? I won't hear any Murphy slander! That entire game was 10+ hours of my heart hurting for him. I would literally be shouting "I'm so sorry!" whenever I screwed up and the void touched him, his screams were horrific.
@Firefly15 I'd love to see more Valtiel, he had such a good design but you barely ever get a decent look at him.

SH2's entire soundtrack is perfection. I have no idea how I find this track so soothing. https://youtu.be/WShknpNpHbY

Right? I won't hear any Murphy slander! That entire game was 10+ hours of my heart hurting for him. I would literally be shouting "I'm so sorry!" whenever I screwed up and the void touched him, his screams were horrific.
@BladeDancer I know right? Btw, have you seen Silent Hill: Revelation (second movie)? There's actually a really cool large statute of Valtiel near the middle/ending of the movie :)

Well spoken X3 Sometimes I just like to sit back browsing through stuff on my computer/Flight Rising, with that soundtrack playlist as the background music. I really like the whole album but, my favorite -from 2- is probably Theme of Laura -absolutely love that little banjo/thing in the background at the beginning :)

Lol (agreed).
@BladeDancer I know right? Btw, have you seen Silent Hill: Revelation (second movie)? There's actually a really cool large statute of Valtiel near the middle/ending of the movie :)

Well spoken X3 Sometimes I just like to sit back browsing through stuff on my computer/Flight Rising, with that soundtrack playlist as the background music. I really like the whole album but, my favorite -from 2- is probably Theme of Laura -absolutely love that little banjo/thing in the background at the beginning :)

Lol (agreed).
g8T8XC2.png
@Firefly15

I've only ever watched that one the once when it first came out, I don't remember much of it. (Other than them setting up like 3 potential sequels at the end.) I should do a rewatch of it back to back with the first film.

I love how 2's soundtrack is very easy listening, you can put most tracks on in the background to chill to. But then when you know the context of the scenes they play in they also become an emotional rollercoaster.

Also I must give some appreciation to Murphy in the hoodie outfit ok. He becomes like 10x more adorable in it. Wrap him in a hoodie and protect him at all costs!
@Firefly15

I've only ever watched that one the once when it first came out, I don't remember much of it. (Other than them setting up like 3 potential sequels at the end.) I should do a rewatch of it back to back with the first film.

I love how 2's soundtrack is very easy listening, you can put most tracks on in the background to chill to. But then when you know the context of the scenes they play in they also become an emotional rollercoaster.

Also I must give some appreciation to Murphy in the hoodie outfit ok. He becomes like 10x more adorable in it. Wrap him in a hoodie and protect him at all costs!
@BladeDancer Okay; you should definitely -I actually just re-watched both movies with my sister.

Indeed; they are very chill, but, also emotional.

I know right?! 10/10 would hug X3 . . .have you seen the surprise party ending for Murphy? Is pretty cute lol
@BladeDancer Okay; you should definitely -I actually just re-watched both movies with my sister.

Indeed; they are very chill, but, also emotional.

I know right?! 10/10 would hug X3 . . .have you seen the surprise party ending for Murphy? Is pretty cute lol
g8T8XC2.png
just hear about this series but do not watch
just hear about this series but do not watch
I impulse bought a PS2 so I can play the Silent Hill games. Can't wait to start, and hopefully I'll be back to revisit this thread soon :)
I impulse bought a PS2 so I can play the Silent Hill games. Can't wait to start, and hopefully I'll be back to revisit this thread soon :)
mIooUy9.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45