Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Official Silent Hill Hub
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45
@Firefly15 Oh... that's cute <3
@Firefly15 Oh... that's cute <3
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@kyrin18 I know right? *w* #NailedIt
@kyrin18 I know right? *w* #NailedIt
g8T8XC2.png
@Firefly15

The second one is kinda close, but I think it's still slightly too fast compared to the one in the cutscene. https://youtu.be/RE45qhhtJhM?t=558

It's like a super slowed down version with a very chill beat to it. If only Joseph and his creepy weird head would shut up.
@Firefly15

The second one is kinda close, but I think it's still slightly too fast compared to the one in the cutscene. https://youtu.be/RE45qhhtJhM?t=558

It's like a super slowed down version with a very chill beat to it. If only Joseph and his creepy weird head would shut up.
@BladeDancer Oh; okay. I remember it now; seems like that's the version a lot of people have been having trouble searching for X3
@BladeDancer Oh; okay. I remember it now; seems like that's the version a lot of people have been having trouble searching for X3
g8T8XC2.png
@Firefly15 Oh nooo, I don't understand why they wouldn't just release the official version of it. Especially if lots of people have been looking for it for years!
@Firefly15 Oh nooo, I don't understand why they wouldn't just release the official version of it. Especially if lots of people have been looking for it for years!
@BladeDancer Me either; would make better since that way. A lot lot of people have claimed that the specific version in that cut scene doesn't even exist on the internet. I'll keep searching and let you know if I find anything; I also love it >w<
@BladeDancer Me either; would make better since that way. A lot lot of people have claimed that the specific version in that cut scene doesn't even exist on the internet. I'll keep searching and let you know if I find anything; I also love it >w<
g8T8XC2.png
@Firefly15 It's especially weird that the one in-game is a really slow chill song, but the one released as part of the OST is a rock song. It's not even close to matching!

I would have thought someone would have found it as part of the game's files but I guess there's no way to isolate it from the dialogue over it.
@Firefly15 It's especially weird that the one in-game is a really slow chill song, but the one released as part of the OST is a rock song. It's not even close to matching!

I would have thought someone would have found it as part of the game's files but I guess there's no way to isolate it from the dialogue over it.
@BladeDancer Indeed it is; maybe one day we'll get it as part of the official OST X3
@BladeDancer Indeed it is; maybe one day we'll get it as part of the official OST X3
g8T8XC2.png
@Firefly15 I found someone who has tons of the unreleased tracks, but for that one they still just use the Empire mix which isn't quite the same.

They seem to be releasing a lot of merchandise again lately, so maybe they'll go back and rerelease more complete OSTs!
@Firefly15 I found someone who has tons of the unreleased tracks, but for that one they still just use the Empire mix which isn't quite the same.

They seem to be releasing a lot of merchandise again lately, so maybe they'll go back and rerelease more complete OSTs!
@BladeDancer That's cool; hopefully they will :]
@BladeDancer That's cool; hopefully they will :]
g8T8XC2.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45