Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [HUB] Undertale/Deltarune
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118
i didn't think there would be a hub for this but !!! hai haii im so excited for the new chapters <- has been at it with the same 2 chapters months now. giggles :3c
i didn't think there would be a hub for this but !!! hai haii im so excited for the new chapters <- has been at it with the same 2 chapters months now. giggles :3c
lBDgT.gif
i got a lil guy !! :3c
im a necromancer :clown emoji:

i finally got to play deltarune myself (yes im a clown)
i understand why so many people could not beat jevil

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
[quote name="Transkovsky" date="2024-03-05 18:10:39" ] im a necromancer :clown emoji: i finally got to play deltarune myself (yes im a clown) i understand why so many people could not beat jevil [/quote] [s]does anyone know how to do the spiral attack (asking for a friend)[/s] nevermind, i beat him
Transkovsky wrote on 2024-03-05 18:10:39:

does anyone know how to do the spiral attack (asking for a friend)

nevermind, i beat him

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
I'm sitting here patiently (trying, anyway) waiting for Ch. 3 of Deltarune. Contemplating replaying Undertale - Ch. 2 for the....I'm-not-sure-how-many-times before it drops if I can get around to it.
I'm sitting here patiently (trying, anyway) waiting for Ch. 3 of Deltarune. Contemplating replaying Undertale - Ch. 2 for the....I'm-not-sure-how-many-times before it drops if I can get around to it.
hullo deltarune / undertale fans .! undertale was my STUFF back in 2019 !!! i was definitely much later than most people since methink the period of time wherein undertale was most popular was 2016-2018, but it was absolutely glorious . i was cringe and i was free and et cetera . i love deltarune , too, & i patiently await the next chapters because dt 1 + 2 was so much fun to play through . tjhey're full to bursting with little secrets and baubles and they're beautiful
hullo deltarune / undertale fans .! undertale was my STUFF back in 2019 !!! i was definitely much later than most people since methink the period of time wherein undertale was most popular was 2016-2018, but it was absolutely glorious . i was cringe and i was free and et cetera . i love deltarune , too, & i patiently await the next chapters because dt 1 + 2 was so much fun to play through . tjhey're full to bursting with little secrets and baubles and they're beautiful
VMUWU /// NEW FR PLAYER
FR TIME + 15 /// LONG LIVE THE ARCANIST!
HEAR! THE SIREN SONG CALL OF DEATH!

kCHWEjf.png He/It (Agender flag)
Yeah, one of my favorite things about Delrarune is how much interaction there is. It's one of the few games I don't mind backtracking in.
Yeah, one of my favorite things about Delrarune is how much interaction there is. It's one of the few games I don't mind backtracking in.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118