Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [HUB] Undertale/Deltarune
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 117 118
@ShadowTender For Undertale, I honestly can't decide! My two least favorites, though, are Burgerpants (RIP that guy's sanity) and Onionsan (pun with his name: OnionSANS)
And for Deltarune, again all the main characters, except for the king (he's a jerk to Lancer, who is a goshdang BEAN)
@ShadowTender For Undertale, I honestly can't decide! My two least favorites, though, are Burgerpants (RIP that guy's sanity) and Onionsan (pun with his name: OnionSANS)
And for Deltarune, again all the main characters, except for the king (he's a jerk to Lancer, who is a goshdang BEAN)
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
RP friendly (ask about fandoms n OCs)
Ping/PM me if you wish, Idrc :)
Current projects:
Dragon-sona breeding project
Fandergs n whatnot
Moving my lore derg to the hibden and my fandergs to the main lair
that's so fair honestly, it's hard for me to pick favorites too!!!

iirc, even toby isn't sure how to feel about onionsan
that's so fair honestly, it's hard for me to pick favorites too!!!

iirc, even toby isn't sure how to feel about onionsan
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
@ShadowTender yeah, Onionsan is... Umm... A thing
@ShadowTender yeah, Onionsan is... Umm... A thing
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
Current projects:
Fandergs n whatnot
oh boy these games where do i start

Well, when I was younger I was just obsessed with Mettaton. (Bad) Fanart, memorizing his music, making up AUs surrounding him, yea that phase happened. Other girls liked Sans, but not me! Well I still liked him but not like I liked leggy boi
oh boy these games where do i start

Well, when I was younger I was just obsessed with Mettaton. (Bad) Fanart, memorizing his music, making up AUs surrounding him, yea that phase happened. Other girls liked Sans, but not me! Well I still liked him but not like I liked leggy boi
Yeeeeeeeeeeet
My Long Drop
My Godlocke

Try out the Hungerlocke!
mettaton is pretty great!!
mettaton is pretty great!!
@Avrap XD then there's just me over here, overprotective of the beans (aka Jevil and Lancer) but not fanboi-ing (boi as in any gender) over them
@ShadowTender Yeah Mettaton is pretty cool. Dangit that reminded my of the Rouxls theory (which I came up with): So Mettaton and Papyrus are a ship, right? They're both tall, Papyrus likes puzzles, and Mettaton is self-important. Rouxls is all of those things. Toby Fox, please don't say you made them a ship child.
@Avrap XD then there's just me over here, overprotective of the beans (aka Jevil and Lancer) but not fanboi-ing (boi as in any gender) over them
@ShadowTender Yeah Mettaton is pretty cool. Dangit that reminded my of the Rouxls theory (which I came up with): So Mettaton and Papyrus are a ship, right? They're both tall, Papyrus likes puzzles, and Mettaton is self-important. Rouxls is all of those things. Toby Fox, please don't say you made them a ship child.
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
Current projects:
Fandergs n whatnot
rouxls does remind me of a mix of the two, personality wise, but i don't think two (assumed) lightners can produce a darkner. interesting theory though!
rouxls does remind me of a mix of the two, personality wise, but i don't think two (assumed) lightners can produce a darkner. interesting theory though!
@ShadowTender True... Still though. Also I personally am not a very large fan of that theory. And thanks! Idk why the heck I came up with it though.
@ShadowTender True... Still though. Also I personally am not a very large fan of that theory. And thanks! Idk why the heck I came up with it though.
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
Current projects:
Fandergs n whatnot
because theories are fun <3
because theories are fun <3
@ShadowTender True, true