Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [HUB] Undertale/Deltarune
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118
I hate how freaking hard it is to reach Spamton Neo without a guide.
Also, he's disappointingly easy compared to Jevil
I hate how freaking hard it is to reach Spamton Neo without a guide.
Also, he's disappointingly easy compared to Jevil
?1yJ3f=platform.png
RSUsSvx.png
Just recently saw the Spamton Sweepstakes fangamer stream. Still can't believe they straight up killed off Spamton A. Spamton just like that, may their nearly 30 minutes of glory be remembered. Plus, those winning names, everything was great. It was cool to see RTVS get the chance to knock our socks off with that insane commercial. Hopefully, we get even more straight up bizarre stuff for the later chapters of deltarune, as I think it would be a amazing way to create so much hype. Just imagine an actual 24-hour stream or updating website absolutely going off as a lead up to deltarune's final chapter. Can't wait to see what'll happen next!
Just recently saw the Spamton Sweepstakes fangamer stream. Still can't believe they straight up killed off Spamton A. Spamton just like that, may their nearly 30 minutes of glory be remembered. Plus, those winning names, everything was great. It was cool to see RTVS get the chance to knock our socks off with that insane commercial. Hopefully, we get even more straight up bizarre stuff for the later chapters of deltarune, as I think it would be a amazing way to create so much hype. Just imagine an actual 24-hour stream or updating website absolutely going off as a lead up to deltarune's final chapter. Can't wait to see what'll happen next!
[quote name="buggy101" date="2022-02-22 19:58:47" ] Hey guys, what are So Sorry's pronouns? I see people referring to them as a he or a she, so I'd like some confirmation so I don't accidently misgender them. [/quote] Pretty sure he's a he, since he's based on a guy's fursona ^^; also, uh [glances at avatar] one could say i'm an undertale fan, heheh. been a fan since 2015 but only just found this thread via someone's signature, and figured i'd pop in to say hi :>
buggy101 wrote on 2022-02-22 19:58:47:
Hey guys, what are So Sorry's pronouns? I see people referring to them as a he or a she, so I'd like some confirmation so I don't accidently misgender them.

Pretty sure he's a he, since he's based on a guy's fursona ^^;

also, uh [glances at avatar] one could say i'm an undertale fan, heheh. been a fan since 2015 but only just found this thread via someone's signature, and figured i'd pop in to say hi :>
Hi!! Any fellow Sweet Cap'n Cakes enjoyers around here?
[quote name="@WishGraanted" date="2023-02-22 20:24:21" ] Hi!! Any fellow Sweet Cap'n Cakes enjoyers around here? [/quote] You called?
@WishGraanted wrote on 2023-02-22 20:24:21:
You called?
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1061444614734741615/1152032429599629342/hate.gif[/img]
hate.gif
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Natron
Is it okay if I use that gif in my Starwalker dragon's bio?
@Natron
Is it okay if I use that gif in my Starwalker dragon's bio?
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
@ShiftingWind
hi!! may I please be added to this thread? :D
@ShiftingWind
hi!! may I please be added to this thread? :D
@buggy101 completely free to use xD exactly why I posted it here
@buggy101 completely free to use xD exactly why I posted it here
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Heck yeah it's back! Just got back from a hiatus from my Undertale hyperfixation/special interest. I knew I couldn't stay away forever. Although it doesn't help that I've read,,, a lot of the type of fanfics I'm interested in, and it feels like I'm running out. Oh well, there's always re-reads.

Really need to get back into writing though, I have so many half-finished stories and ideas running around my brain.
Heck yeah it's back! Just got back from a hiatus from my Undertale hyperfixation/special interest. I knew I couldn't stay away forever. Although it doesn't help that I've read,,, a lot of the type of fanfics I'm interested in, and it feels like I'm running out. Oh well, there's always re-reads.

Really need to get back into writing though, I have so many half-finished stories and ideas running around my brain.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118