Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [HUB] Undertale/Deltarune
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 117 118
i'm assuming they do weird magic to get souls and then just. leave em somewhere dusty or something
idk
i'm assuming they do weird magic to get souls and then just. leave em somewhere dusty or something
idk
YUaavvh.png
any pronouns
Time: FR+3
wishlist
accents
art
I collect Miths
Formerly DragonQueenJ
xXUm3Jf.png
WRcl6DV.png
Who do you guys think that the Mike Spamton mentioned is? I've heard people say he might be a boss or an old friend of Spamton's but I've also heard people say it could just be a throwaway as well.

However.

When we talk to shopkeepers, prompts that indicate lore or sidequests are yellow and not white. When you ask Spamton about his friends, which is a yellow prompt, he mentions Mike.

I'm not saying that the throwaway joke isn't a possibility, just something I thought was a neat detail.
Who do you guys think that the Mike Spamton mentioned is? I've heard people say he might be a boss or an old friend of Spamton's but I've also heard people say it could just be a throwaway as well.

However.

When we talk to shopkeepers, prompts that indicate lore or sidequests are yellow and not white. When you ask Spamton about his friends, which is a yellow prompt, he mentions Mike.

I'm not saying that the throwaway joke isn't a possibility, just something I thought was a neat detail.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
@buggy101
I believe the yellow just means that it’s a new dialogue option and that it’s different than when you last selected that option “slot” if that makes sense, but I could be wrong!
A common theory I see is that it’s referencing the guy named Mike in this commercial for a soda brand called Big Shot soda. It’s definitely not worth outcasting the possibility that it’s someone relevant though. After all, Jevil foreshadowed Queen in chapter one.
@buggy101
I believe the yellow just means that it’s a new dialogue option and that it’s different than when you last selected that option “slot” if that makes sense, but I could be wrong!
A common theory I see is that it’s referencing the guy named Mike in this commercial for a soda brand called Big Shot soda. It’s definitely not worth outcasting the possibility that it’s someone relevant though. After all, Jevil foreshadowed Queen in chapter one.
2Q5YVhN.png vslbbes.gif
@Lavend3rDragon
Knowing that Toby can be pretty sneaky, who knows. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Anyway, I've got a few Deltarune headcanons!
-Since it's shown that Hathys don't use normal speech, they use telepathy to communicate with non-Hearts, which is how you can tell what's going on with them even though they don't speak.
-Starwalker is a nomad who wants to see as many Dark Worlds as possible, so that's why they tag along in Chapter 2.
-Spades such as Lancer and his father feel rubbery, which gives Lancer his bounciness.
-There are Addisons in other colors, but pink, orange, yellow, and blue are the most common.
@Lavend3rDragon
Knowing that Toby can be pretty sneaky, who knows. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Anyway, I've got a few Deltarune headcanons!
-Since it's shown that Hathys don't use normal speech, they use telepathy to communicate with non-Hearts, which is how you can tell what's going on with them even though they don't speak.
-Starwalker is a nomad who wants to see as many Dark Worlds as possible, so that's why they tag along in Chapter 2.
-Spades such as Lancer and his father feel rubbery, which gives Lancer his bounciness.
-There are Addisons in other colors, but pink, orange, yellow, and blue are the most common.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
You know what's great about having Art Skills? I can inflict nonsense like this on everyone. Introducing... Spamcatcher. [img]https://i.imgur.com/u7qCrCI.jpeg[/img]
You know what's great about having Art Skills? I can inflict nonsense like this on everyone.

Introducing... Spamcatcher.

u7qCrCI.jpeg
they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
[quote name="Halkiierid" date="2022-01-15 09:30:27" ] You know what's great about having Art Skills? I can inflict nonsense like this on everyone. Introducing... Spamcatcher. [img]https://i.imgur.com/u7qCrCI.jpeg[/img] [/quote] oh my god!?
Halkiierid wrote on 2022-01-15 09:30:27:
You know what's great about having Art Skills? I can inflict nonsense like this on everyone.

u7qCrCI.jpeg
oh my god!?

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
okay that;s ??? adorablee
okay that;s ??? adorablee
YUaavvh.png
any pronouns
wishlist
accents
art
I collect Miths
Formerly DragonQueenJ
xXUm3Jf.png
WRcl6DV.png
[quote name="@Halkiierid" date="2022-01-15 09:30:27" ] You know what's great about having Art Skills? I can inflict nonsense like this on everyone. Introducing... Spamcatcher. [img]https://i.imgur.com/u7qCrCI.jpeg[/img] [/quote] Tag yourself, I'm the one in the dumpster.
@Halkiierid wrote on 2022-01-15 09:30:27:

u7qCrCI.jpeg
Tag yourself, I'm the one in the dumpster.
so am i
so am i
YUaavvh.png
any pronouns
wishlist
accents
art
I collect Miths
Formerly DragonQueenJ
xXUm3Jf.png
WRcl6DV.png
When do you all think we'll get to meet Papyrus in Deltarune? You think we'll meet him in Chapter 3 like Sans mentioned, or do you think I'll be in the end and be like "Hey guys, what'd I miss?"?
When do you all think we'll get to meet Papyrus in Deltarune? You think we'll meet him in Chapter 3 like Sans mentioned, or do you think I'll be in the end and be like "Hey guys, what'd I miss?"?
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 117 118