Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [HUB] Undertale/Deltarune
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 ... 117 118
[quote name="buggy101" date="2022-01-11 20:17:45" ] Hey guys, since skeletons and ghosts lack internal organs, how do they reproduce? In fact, how does monster reproduction work in general? Do eggs appear out of nowhere like they do in Pokemon!? TELL ME TOBY, I NEED ANSWERS. [/quote] A theory I read and thought was cool was that they just mix some of their magic, a bit of a Soul (or multiple) comes from this, and then they just make sure nothing like kills the Souls until they eventually are full Souls and then it's likely they just take dust and go 'here we go! i'm alive! hi, parents!' ( i explained this very badly... )
buggy101 wrote on 2022-01-11 20:17:45:
Hey guys, since skeletons and ghosts lack internal organs, how do they reproduce? In fact, how does monster reproduction work in general? Do eggs appear out of nowhere like they do in Pokemon!? TELL ME TOBY, I NEED ANSWERS.
A theory I read and thought was cool was that they just mix some of their magic, a bit of a Soul (or multiple) comes from this, and then they just make sure nothing like kills the Souls until they eventually are full Souls and then it's likely they just take dust and go 'here we go! i'm alive! hi, parents!'

( i explained this very badly... )
Bat/Patches/Bread
He/him [insert trans flag here]
Sneeze; Your gel pen'll work again.
Asexual | Minor | Proud Furry
The bug. Not your head. You can keep that.
ye that's kinda my headcanon
they make a soul somehow and leave it somewhere dusty until it's got a body
YUaavvh.png
any pronouns
Time: FR+3
wishlist
accents
art
I collect Miths
Formerly DragonQueenJ
xXUm3Jf.png
WRcl6DV.png
[quote name="buggy101" date="2022-01-11 20:17:45" ] Hey guys, since skeletons and ghosts lack internal organs, how do they reproduce? In fact, how does monster reproduction work in general? Do eggs appear out of nowhere like they do in Pokemon!? TELL ME TOBY, I NEED ANSWERS. [/quote] Not to derail, but I always thought that the "eggs appearing out of nowhere" thing in Pokemon was just the folks at the daycare not wanting to explain the actual details of breeding animals to an 11-year-old.
buggy101 wrote on 2022-01-11 20:17:45:
Hey guys, since skeletons and ghosts lack internal organs, how do they reproduce? In fact, how does monster reproduction work in general? Do eggs appear out of nowhere like they do in Pokemon!? TELL ME TOBY, I NEED ANSWERS.

Not to derail, but I always thought that the "eggs appearing out of nowhere" thing in Pokemon was just the folks at the daycare not wanting to explain the actual details of breeding animals to an 11-year-old.
they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
@Halkiierid
Then again, there is the whole Skitty and Wailord thing, so-
@Halkiierid
Then again, there is the whole Skitty and Wailord thing, so-
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
[quote name="BlurryReflection" date="2022-01-15 19:05:35" ] ye that's kinda my headcanon they make a soul somehow and leave it somewhere dusty until it's got a body [/quote] Yep
BlurryReflection wrote on 2022-01-15 19:05:35:
Yep
Bat/Patches/Bread
He/him [insert trans flag here]
Sneeze; Your gel pen'll work again.
Asexual | Minor | Proud Furry
The bug. Not your head. You can keep that.
o. k.
o. k.

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
I remember seeing people talking about how the Dark Worlds helped the Lightners develop and grow.

Susie learned that she didn't have to shove other people away, Noelle learned that she had the power to stand up for herself and others, and Berdley learned that it's okay to make mistakes.

Since it's probably likely that Toriel will be a party member in the next chapter, I wonder what she'll learn about herself in the Dark World?
I remember seeing people talking about how the Dark Worlds helped the Lightners develop and grow.

Susie learned that she didn't have to shove other people away, Noelle learned that she had the power to stand up for herself and others, and Berdley learned that it's okay to make mistakes.

Since it's probably likely that Toriel will be a party member in the next chapter, I wonder what she'll learn about herself in the Dark World?
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
Am I the only person who think that Rouxls Kaard's character design makes him look constantly stoned?
Am I the only person who think that Rouxls Kaard's character design makes him look constantly stoned?
they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
you are not at all
you are not at all
YUaavvh.png
any pronouns
Time: FR+3
wishlist
accents
art
I collect Miths
Formerly DragonQueenJ
xXUm3Jf.png
WRcl6DV.png
Now that you mention it, he does look kind of stoned.

I love that idiot so much.
Now that you mention it, he does look kind of stoned.

I love that idiot so much.
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 ... 117 118