Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | "Gross" food you find delicious?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19
Who said champorado tastes weird I'ma fite 'em

Champorado is a perfect breakfast food where I live!

Sometimes for breakfast, I like to eat toast with grape jelly... topped with a couple slices of liverwurst. <_<
Sometimes for breakfast, I like to eat toast with grape jelly... topped with a couple slices of liverwurst. <_<
6wR17En.png
[quote name="Nejibana" date="2020-09-15 19:56:06" ] Who said champorado tastes weird I'ma fite 'em Champorado is a perfect breakfast food where I live! [/quote] chocolate... <3
Nejibana wrote on 2020-09-15 19:56:06:

chocolate... <3
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
I've been told I'm disgusting for enjoying peanut butter and macn'cheese sandwiches, mustard on my rice( i put mustard on anything, same goes with mayo), and most annoyingly Hawaiian pizza. I don't get why people get so angry about pineapple on pizza :'(
I've been told I'm disgusting for enjoying peanut butter and macn'cheese sandwiches, mustard on my rice( i put mustard on anything, same goes with mayo), and most annoyingly Hawaiian pizza. I don't get why people get so angry about pineapple on pizza :'(
Ketchup on my mac n cheese
it's so good though!!
Ketchup on my mac n cheese
it's so good though!!
1810_blushy_froggie.png6858_wonder_froggie.png
g]
[quote name="PearlConnor" date="2020-09-04 14:28:36" ] Straight McDonald's ketchup [/quote] legit just suck it out of the packets, right on
PearlConnor wrote on 2020-09-04 14:28:36:
Straight McDonald's ketchup
legit just suck it out of the packets, right on
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
Pineapple on pizza is okay so long as you get the ratio of pineapple to other ingredients just right. But then, this is coming from someone who likes tuna pizza and will happily eat tortilla on their own without anything on them, soooo.... [quote name="Nejibana" date="2020-09-15 19:56:06" ] Who said champorado tastes weird I'ma fite 'em Champorado is a perfect breakfast food where I live! [/quote] I had no idea what this was, but looking it up it sounds....really good??? I would give it a try, definitely!
Pineapple on pizza is okay so long as you get the ratio of pineapple to other ingredients just right. But then, this is coming from someone who likes tuna pizza and will happily eat tortilla on their own without anything on them, soooo....
Nejibana wrote on 2020-09-15 19:56:06:

I had no idea what this was, but looking it up it sounds....really good??? I would give it a try, definitely!
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
I mix hot sauce with just about everything I eat. Ummm... I love ketchup and mustard with a tiny bit of mayo minted together.

Now for some weird ones.
Pig feet
Chicken feet
Chicken heart
Fish eggs (Sometimes the eyes)
Rice Vinegar. Straight from the bottle.
I mix hot sauce with just about everything I eat. Ummm... I love ketchup and mustard with a tiny bit of mayo minted together.

Now for some weird ones.
Pig feet
Chicken feet
Chicken heart
Fish eggs (Sometimes the eyes)
Rice Vinegar. Straight from the bottle.
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
[quote name="Ebanon" date="2020-09-15 15:28:17" ] Straight salt. I have a salt addiction, I swear. [/quote] Word. I gotta drink a lot of lot of water to make sure I balance out all the sodium I take in. And yeah I've eaten just straight salt before. I especially love the big chunks of salt like the kind that come on pretzels, mmmmm.
Ebanon wrote on 2020-09-15 15:28:17:
Straight salt. I have a salt addiction, I swear.

Word. I gotta drink a lot of lot of water to make sure I balance out all the sodium I take in. And yeah I've eaten just straight salt before. I especially love the big chunks of salt like the kind that come on pretzels, mmmmm.
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
Liver. I love. Liver and onions so much.
Liver. I love. Liver and onions so much.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19