Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | "Gross" food you find delicious?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19
I dunno if this counts, but grapefruit with salt. The salt balances out the bitterness nicely :)
(and straight salt like others are talking about is great too, I just eat random condiments)
I dunno if this counts, but grapefruit with salt. The salt balances out the bitterness nicely :)
(and straight salt like others are talking about is great too, I just eat random condiments)
0000000000000-10-16-23-20231021222322.png
Pineapple on pizza.
Pineapple on pizza.
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
For me it's smoked oysters. [img]https://previews.123rf.com/images/saddako/saddako1308/saddako130800120/21719922-canned-smoked-oysters-on-white-background.jpg[/img] They don't look that great and leave an after taste, but I have many a fond memory of eating them together with my dad as a kid. [img]https://www.great-taste.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/raw-oysters-on-the-half-shell.jpg[/img] Same with chilled fresh oysters, memories of eating them on a salted cracker with cocktail sauce with my dad. The texture can be hard to get behind, but again the nostalgia is there. [img]https://hips.hearstapps.com/del.h-cdn.co/assets/17/11/1489781954-10805644-10152882909194489-2840957933404886203-n.jpg[/img] For something a little more current, whenever I get Wendy's fast food I like to dip my fries in a chocolate frosty. Too bad Wendy's fries aren't that great on their own since they changed them. In the picture is the old formula superior tasting fries.
For me it's smoked oysters.

21719922-canned-smoked-oysters-on-white-background.jpg

They don't look that great and leave an after taste, but I have many a fond memory of eating them together with my dad as a kid.

raw-oysters-on-the-half-shell.jpg

Same with chilled fresh oysters, memories of eating them on a salted cracker with cocktail sauce with my dad. The texture can be hard to get behind, but again the nostalgia is there.

1489781954-10805644-10152882909194489-2840957933404886203-n.jpg

For something a little more current, whenever I get Wendy's fast food I like to dip my fries in a chocolate frosty. Too bad Wendy's fries aren't that great on their own since they changed them. In the picture is the old formula superior tasting fries.
Buying Food UMAs
Potted meat. I didn't even know people found this gross until I saw an episode of Chopped, where everyone was guing "ugh potted meat this disgust."
Potted meat. I didn't even know people found this gross until I saw an episode of Chopped, where everyone was guing "ugh potted meat this disgust."
My writing project.
mushroom
mushroom
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
corn flavored jellybeans are the best jellybeans
corn flavored jellybeans are the best jellybeans
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
Ox tongue
Ox tongue
Shattered Glass

Lorwolf Referral Link
Fr+2
I accept all friend requests!
Wishlist
Sürstromming

Just joking, it's literally stinky enough to be a biological weapon.

Avocado. Just avocado. Avocado and cucumber smoothies are great(provided it isn't too watery)
Sürstromming

Just joking, it's literally stinky enough to be a biological weapon.

Avocado. Just avocado. Avocado and cucumber smoothies are great(provided it isn't too watery)
I see the spine of the world
Sparkle and shine, light the inside
I see the spine of the world
I know it's mine, twisted and tied
Century eggs, I honestly don't get why people hate them so much. I guess the egg 'white' part does taste a bit weird, but the overall thing is fine to me.
Century eggs, I honestly don't get why people hate them so much. I guess the egg 'white' part does taste a bit weird, but the overall thing is fine to me.
XgFzLz3.gif
The contents of this message have been removed. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Flight Rising Support.
The contents of this message have been removed. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Flight Rising Support.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19