Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | "Gross" food you find delicious?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
I'm a big fan of eel, raw octopus and squid!
This is honestly nothing compared to some of the stuff listed in this thread, but I could eat french fries dipped into a chocolate milkshake all day any day.
This is honestly nothing compared to some of the stuff listed in this thread, but I could eat french fries dipped into a chocolate milkshake all day any day.
spinning_fjord.gif she/her, 3+ FR time
please ping me in forums
support empoleon supremacy
qilin subspecies
lore thread
shop
[quote name="absinthy" date="2020-09-04 14:16:21" ] Fat. Primarily chicken skin and the fatty pieces on steak. Seems fairly tame compared to some of the other foods posted here but every single time I tell someone I like it, they become so repulsed you'd think I just told them that I eat live cockroaches or something. I just find that is where the most flavor is at. -shrug- [/quote] Yes. Yesyesyes. Lardo is love, lardo is life.
absinthy wrote on 2020-09-04 14:16:21:
Fat.
Primarily chicken skin and the fatty pieces on steak.

Seems fairly tame compared to some of the other foods posted here but every single time I tell someone I like it, they become so repulsed you'd think I just told them that I eat live cockroaches or something.

I just find that is where the most flavor is at. -shrug-
Yes. Yesyesyes. Lardo is love, lardo is life.
IMG-2023-08-05-124048.jpg
alright so i dont find this delicious but it actually tastes kinda good?? and it surprised me since ive always believed i hate mayo?

uh anyway....
lettuce dipped in mayo

thats it, its not complicated at all and definitely sounds super weird
alright so i dont find this delicious but it actually tastes kinda good?? and it surprised me since ive always believed i hate mayo?

uh anyway....
lettuce dipped in mayo

thats it, its not complicated at all and definitely sounds super weird
lechuga with mayo? i mean it goes well on BLTs
lechuga with mayo? i mean it goes well on BLTs
pHCrqjQ.gif
@OoferDrawings
me trying it actually came from the fact that i had a blt and had leftover lettuce and the mayo was still out and my brain was just like "why dont you try it"
@OoferDrawings
me trying it actually came from the fact that i had a blt and had leftover lettuce and the mayo was still out and my brain was just like "why dont you try it"
I like wombok. And it’s ok to eat fresh in moderation as a natural wrap. Usually people wrap pork in wombok. But somehow I went from well there’s aioli (mayo and mustard sauce) with this, why not just dip the leaves in the sauce by itself. So just like the lettuce and BLT. Wombok is still better in traditional recipes though. Love that flavor it gets when stir fried. But I think it was summer when I was just eating the raw leaves, because it was 45C outside, and the leaves are juicy.
I like wombok. And it’s ok to eat fresh in moderation as a natural wrap. Usually people wrap pork in wombok. But somehow I went from well there’s aioli (mayo and mustard sauce) with this, why not just dip the leaves in the sauce by itself. So just like the lettuce and BLT. Wombok is still better in traditional recipes though. Love that flavor it gets when stir fried. But I think it was summer when I was just eating the raw leaves, because it was 45C outside, and the leaves are juicy.
We actually really love prepared insects, we don't get them all the time, but they're good when we can get them.

Then I don't know if this is weird, but when we were in school we used to dip the calzones in ranch dressing? I guess that's like how some people dip pizza in ranch.

We also enjoy octopus, which we used to use to scare our cousins during family gatherings pfft
We actually really love prepared insects, we don't get them all the time, but they're good when we can get them.

Then I don't know if this is weird, but when we were in school we used to dip the calzones in ranch dressing? I guess that's like how some people dip pizza in ranch.

We also enjoy octopus, which we used to use to scare our cousins during family gatherings pfft
[quote name="Marabis" date="2020-09-14 03:35:31" ] I'm a big fan of eel, raw octopus and squid! [/quote] Squid is awesome! I used to get it all the time at this sushi place. Tastes great as calamari, too.
Marabis wrote on 2020-09-14 03:35:31:

Squid is awesome! I used to get it all the time at this sushi place. Tastes great as calamari, too.

5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
I don't know if anyone would consider it gross, but I really enjoyed duck meat when I tried it. It was covered in curry and I loved it.

Also, Caesar dressing on anything. Fish crackers, chicken strips, pizza crust, almost any vegetable, etc.
I don't know if anyone would consider it gross, but I really enjoyed duck meat when I tried it. It was covered in curry and I loved it.

Also, Caesar dressing on anything. Fish crackers, chicken strips, pizza crust, almost any vegetable, etc.
w3Zfvla.gif -Wishlist
-She/Her
-Pings are ok!
-You matter
”If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another.” - Carl Sagan
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19