Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | "Gross" food you find delicious?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19
Mmm, lots that some people consider gross but some might think are normal fare. Really depends on where you're from!

Eel, squid and octopus (cooked), beets with feta cheese, whole smoked whitefish, lox, many kinds of raw fish, ketchup on mac n cheese, the soft fatty gristle on steak, kielbasa and cabbage stew, soft boiled eggs, cut up hot dogs with rice and bbq sauce, cheesy grits, mayonnaise and green beans.

My husband loves spam but it's just too salty for me.
Mmm, lots that some people consider gross but some might think are normal fare. Really depends on where you're from!

Eel, squid and octopus (cooked), beets with feta cheese, whole smoked whitefish, lox, many kinds of raw fish, ketchup on mac n cheese, the soft fatty gristle on steak, kielbasa and cabbage stew, soft boiled eggs, cut up hot dogs with rice and bbq sauce, cheesy grits, mayonnaise and green beans.

LIo8D8G.gif
I actually dont mind pineapple on pizza!

I am especially fond of hot sauce and pineapple pizza. The hotness and sweetness have a neat contrast
I actually dont mind pineapple on pizza!

I am especially fond of hot sauce and pineapple pizza. The hotness and sweetness have a neat contrast
BuDq0ZK.gif
seafood (literally everyone I know hates it)
seafood (literally everyone I know hates it)
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
Not a gross food in itself, but my favorite part of self-cooked pudding is the skin that forms on the top when it cools - all people I've met and known in my life say the skin is gross.
Not a gross food in itself, but my favorite part of self-cooked pudding is the skin that forms on the top when it cools - all people I've met and known in my life say the skin is gross.
OSPKX5l.png
I sometimes eat just leaves, like straight off the tree leaves. And birdseed. And sticks. I'm not okay.
I sometimes eat just leaves, like straight off the tree leaves. And birdseed. And sticks. I'm not okay.
e4Povii.png
MUYNhfy.png
eswSnrS.png
tqGkHih.png
bhdEs05.png
OPFWPxg.png
GpIVvm1.png
ZqTATLu.png
rnKnsgE.png
iJZWqi6.png
hey! i'm w1llyn1lly! want to read my about me? it's here ==>yo!
remember to hydrate and take a break every once in a while! oh, and stretch your wrists, wrist pain sucks.
[quote name="Birdxx" date="2020-09-15 00:40:42" ] Mmm, lots that some people consider gross but some might think are normal fare. Really depends on where you're from! Eel, squid and octopus (cooked), beets with feta cheese, whole smoked whitefish, lox, many kinds of raw fish, ketchup on mac n cheese, the soft fatty gristle on steak, kielbasa and cabbage stew, soft boiled eggs, cut up hot dogs with rice and bbq sauce, cheesy grits, mayonnaise and green beans. My husband loves spam but it's just too salty for me. [/quote] All of this! Sooo good. Except hot dogs are better in chip butty (a fried potato sandwich) or served with a ton of toppings. Gravy or curry chip butty is far superior to those bland ketchup ones.
Birdxx wrote on 2020-09-15 00:40:42:

All of this! Sooo good. Except hot dogs are better in chip butty (a fried potato sandwich) or served with a ton of toppings. Gravy or curry chip butty is far superior to those bland ketchup ones.
Fried frog legs. It’s very similar to fried chicken but less greasy and is “lighter” in terms of how it settles in your stomach. It doesn’t taste weird either, it just tastes like fried meat.

Also pineapple pizza. Tasting a sweet refreshing burst of pineapple within the cheese, tomato sauce and ham is wonderful. I don’t know why it’s so hated, I bet at least half of the haters have never tried it before.
Fried frog legs. It’s very similar to fried chicken but less greasy and is “lighter” in terms of how it settles in your stomach. It doesn’t taste weird either, it just tastes like fried meat.

Also pineapple pizza. Tasting a sweet refreshing burst of pineapple within the cheese, tomato sauce and ham is wonderful. I don’t know why it’s so hated, I bet at least half of the haters have never tried it before.
rIjWU7i.png • rain
• irl creacher
• fr +3
• pls drink water
mm leaf.png oC8BwLW.pngscruffy.png
I dunno, do yanks think eating gator is weird?

I think 'regular' people find stuff like potted meat and vienna sausages gross, but I grew up eating that stuff on sandwiches (vienna sausages I can just eat straight too), so I think they're great. Gimme dat mechanically separated chicken!

Same with spam and liver. Just fry it up in a pan, it's great!

I can say for certain I've never turned down a food for being too salty. If I could live off of sodium alone I would.
I dunno, do yanks think eating gator is weird?

I think 'regular' people find stuff like potted meat and vienna sausages gross, but I grew up eating that stuff on sandwiches (vienna sausages I can just eat straight too), so I think they're great. Gimme dat mechanically separated chicken!

Same with spam and liver. Just fry it up in a pan, it's great!

I can say for certain I've never turned down a food for being too salty. If I could live off of sodium alone I would.
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
You guys are all just kinda "I'm a VAMPIRE" and I'm here...

Straight salt. I have a salt addiction, I swear.

@Acilil
Come to the coast, mi amigo. Here in my coastal-coastness almost everyone I know A.D.O.R.E.S. seafood. Especially me.
You guys are all just kinda "I'm a VAMPIRE" and I'm here...

Straight salt. I have a salt addiction, I swear.

@Acilil
Come to the coast, mi amigo. Here in my coastal-coastness almost everyone I know A.D.O.R.E.S. seafood. Especially me.
Once upon a time, there were two little birds.

There had been three, until the day four men came with five horses and spoke six words they would never forget.

And it was decided, he would be theirs for seven years.

Your father owes us a debt.
pork blood
pork blood
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19