Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly describe the last movie you watch
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
-ed, I'm not sure if this sorta thread exists already but from the forum searching I did, it doesn't, so hopefully I'm good. Anyway, the title is pretty self-explanatory. The last movie you watched, whether it was live action, animated, horror, comedy, etc.. poorly describe it!

I'll go first..

A bunch of famous British people go on a tour bus in a movie that has no exact plot and also wizards.
-ed, I'm not sure if this sorta thread exists already but from the forum searching I did, it doesn't, so hopefully I'm good. Anyway, the title is pretty self-explanatory. The last movie you watched, whether it was live action, animated, horror, comedy, etc.. poorly describe it!

I'll go first..

A bunch of famous British people go on a tour bus in a movie that has no exact plot and also wizards.
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif FMoJ9vk.png
H2jRHgT.png
J7D1quC.png

Hi, I'm Fruit! I'm a digital artist, amateur fiction writer, aspiring musician (bass), but most of all: a professional idiot. My two favorite things are rock 'n roll and frillback pigeons.
ezgif-3-3eb9aae531.gif

FMoJ9vk.pngRDt6LqI.pngJ7D1quC.png
uQA55c0.pngimage0.giftumblr_inline_oki6607XCW1tfmvub_100.png
An unofficial zookeeper looks for his sort-of-girlfriend whilst trying to avoid getting drawn into the schemes of a genocidal maniac. Movie also proves that even giant monster cats are still cats.
An unofficial zookeeper looks for his sort-of-girlfriend whilst trying to avoid getting drawn into the schemes of a genocidal maniac. Movie also proves that even giant monster cats are still cats.
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
Two cops and weird girl fight gangs and evil wizards
Two cops and weird girl fight gangs and evil wizards
Sturm
with a
"U"
Gay man (MlM) flag in the style of a faux FlightRising item He/It
FR Time +0
G1 Hoarder
Current Avatar
DO1.png H1sgaHX.png
Local man just wants a career change, ends up keeping his job, making new friends, slaying a swarm of monsters, saving an entire kingdom, and becoming a dad, more at 11. Also features cameos.
Local man just wants a career change, ends up keeping his job, making new friends, slaying a swarm of monsters, saving an entire kingdom, and becoming a dad, more at 11. Also features cameos.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
Giant carnivorous lizard zoo is not all it's cracked up to be, scientists say, but darn it, they keep trying.
Giant carnivorous lizard zoo is not all it's cracked up to be, scientists say, but darn it, they keep trying.
tumblr_inline_oorkq7Guy81u5ynwc_540.pngb7fepcb.pngtumblr_inline_oorkq7Guy81u5ynwc_540.png
A bunch of drunk people make poor decisions and end up below.
A bunch of drunk people make poor decisions and end up below.
Man who doesn't want to break into places and steal stuff anymore is roped into plan by scientist to break into places and steal stuff. Also, an excessive amount of stuff gets shrunk.
Man who doesn't want to break into places and steal stuff anymore is roped into plan by scientist to break into places and steal stuff. Also, an excessive amount of stuff gets shrunk.
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngiiadg18.png
Loser time travels and accidentally provides marriage counseling for his parents.
Loser time travels and accidentally provides marriage counseling for his parents.
A rotating signature of Elden Ring talisman items._
♦ He/Him | FR+2 | Earth symbol Lightning symbol
Hatchery
Art Shop
Achievement Tips

__________________________________Gif of a boston terrier chewing gum
Man becomes tiny. Shenanigans ensue.
Man becomes tiny. Shenanigans ensue.
MY SUBSPECIES- https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2896254/1#post_44270766
dctkgvi-27684a4f-c439-425c-900d-648940bdcfa1.png
Dazai being saved by his one love Chuuya Nakahara
and the furry finally accepting himself