Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly describe the last movie you watch
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
bad polish netflix original my mom forced me to sit through. tried to be artsy but ends up looking like every single movie in its genre.
bad polish netflix original my mom forced me to sit through. tried to be artsy but ends up looking like every single movie in its genre.
/// Kacper/Prince
/// 23 + He/Xe
/// Please don't use tone indicators for me!
/// ART SHOP
neo_pixel.png
Oh look big monster! Ruuuun! Wait. IT CAN FLY.
Oh look big monster! Ruuuun! Wait. IT CAN FLY.
wolf_animated6.gif____________Don't mind the lore, I swear I'm nice!_____________sV98jdU.png
Movie that lured me in with a 33% on rotten tomatoes and ended up being rotten.
Movie that lured me in with a 33% on rotten tomatoes and ended up being rotten.
The Government Is Why We Cannot Have Nice Things, Everything Is Horrible, and Technology will Kill Us All.... the drug trips are just symbolic- a movie screenplayed by someone drinking far too much "I'm totally woke yo" juice
The Government Is Why We Cannot Have Nice Things, Everything Is Horrible, and Technology will Kill Us All.... the drug trips are just symbolic- a movie screenplayed by someone drinking far too much "I'm totally woke yo" juice
Guy tried to be a good stepdad to Satan's child. After being buried alive, stepdad tried to kill the kid but with the power of bonding and something else I can't remember, maybe a sign from above, he ends up saving the kid before he dies. Also the world was going to end that day but good parenting stopped that as well
Guy tried to be a good stepdad to Satan's child. After being buried alive, stepdad tried to kill the kid but with the power of bonding and something else I can't remember, maybe a sign from above, he ends up saving the kid before he dies. Also the world was going to end that day but good parenting stopped that as well
Amidst the mists and fiercest frosts
With barest wrists, and stoutest boasts
He thrusts his fists against the posts
And still insists he sees the ghosts
Oh no, some idiot invented killer robots that develop self awareness and have evolved beyond humans and are now killing everything. People and also robots go back in time and try to change the past so they can win the fight.
Oh no, some idiot invented killer robots that develop self awareness and have evolved beyond humans and are now killing everything. People and also robots go back in time and try to change the past so they can win the fight.
UeDZaC8.png
Big lizard and 3 headed dragon.
Giant monsters.
Big lizard and 3 headed dragon.
Giant monsters.
My little brother made me watch an intelligent kid, a social kid, a nerdy kid and an idiot kid solve small mysteries on Netflix.
They’re all like 10 by the way.

It’s technically episodes but I don’t care
My little brother made me watch an intelligent kid, a social kid, a nerdy kid and an idiot kid solve small mysteries on Netflix.
They’re all like 10 by the way.

It’s technically episodes but I don’t care
23998.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDrako
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+4 FR
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Fan

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPFP Dragon
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSkins/Accents
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
7PxzYVb.png YzDUQXb.png vonVRKR.png
Kid runs away with his crush and adopted brother back to his old home town, even though his next door neighbor still wants him dead. Realizes he likes his new digs better and goes home.
Kid runs away with his crush and adopted brother back to his old home town, even though his next door neighbor still wants him dead. Realizes he likes his new digs better and goes home.
A famous guy beats someone up mentally over shrimp
A famous guy beats someone up mentally over shrimp
WAz2qkfx_o.gif
rG07EJKU_o.gifSSTyPktG_o.gifnDeaQokc_o.pngbcyASt99_o.pngorDOQcG6_o.pngH8kIZZBr_o.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11