Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Universals: All flight StarCon Species
1 2 3
[center][/center]Hello! So I saw a post about starcons, which inspired me to finally get my own proper pair of them! Now that I have them, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a rather specific starcon subspecies Lore: When the universe came into being, stars forming, congregating, something new showed up, something different... a new, semi-sentient energy, unlike any seen before. When it interacted with the universe, beings came into form. Elegant and regal, they searched the universe for signs of sentient life, and happened upon Sornieth. Now, they are spreading and trying to adapt to this strange new world. Flights allowed- Any and All! [center][i]Original variants[/i][/center] [center]Breeds- Imps, Skydancers, Pearlcatchers, Coatls[/center] [center][b]-Royals-[/b][/center] [center]The first Universals, these were formed right after the universe formed or a star went supernova, and the energy interacted with the hot metals and minerals formed by these explosions. As the first Universals, these are the most revered, and as such at the top of Universal social heirarchy. Even on Sornieth, these dragons tend to be bossy, stubborn and arrogant as they are used to being catered to[/center] [center]-Dark Royals-[/center] [center]Primary/Secondary colors- XX Obs, Black, Eldritch or Midnight[/center] [center]Primary/Secondary Genes- Starmap/Constellation[/center] [center]Tertiary colors- any allowed EXCEPT Silver-Blackberry, Abyss, Hunter-Swamp, Murk, Moss, Stone-Auburn, and CottonCandy-Rose [/center] [center]Tertiary Genes- Only Filigree[/center] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=24&breed=8&element=11&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=140&tertgene=21&winggene=25&wings=9&auth=3348ab4ccc40797f9b4c77cf2bba5f234f504e7c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [center]-Light Royals-[/center] [center]Primary/Secondary colors- XX White, Moon, or Ice[/center] [center]Primary/Secondary Genes- Starmap/Constellation[/center] [center]Tertiary Colors- any allowed EXCEPT Pearl-Dust, Sky, Pistachio, Peridot,Stone-Auburn, and Cotton Candy-Rose[/center] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=3&bodygene=24&breed=8&element=3&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=71&tertgene=21&winggene=25&wings=3&auth=3b4efce623b522117e159568d0360cc558252d27&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [center][b]-Acolytes-[/b][/center] [center]These dragons formed when the energy interacted with the space and sparks around the supernovas or Big Bangs. When the first acolyte saw the first royal, they saw the beautiful metallic scrollwork and felt that they were lesser than the other being. Ever since, in Universal Heirarchy Light acolytes have always served Light Royals, and Darks serve Darks. On Sornieth, these dragons tend to be very helpful, generous, and overly kind. If in a lair with a Royal of the same color variant, they will follow the Royal around [/center] [center]-Dark Acolytes-[/center] [center] These dragons follow the exact same rules as the Dark Royals, except their tertiary MUST be firefly and the unaccepted colors are Sanguine, Stone-Auburn, Murk, Moss, Jungle-Swamp, Overcast-Pthalo, and Gloom-Blackberry [/center] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=24&breed=4&element=3&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=130&tertgene=22&winggene=25&wings=10&auth=78f3e370518fa2b10873c3462e7656ec643a4802&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [center]-Light Acolytes[/center] [center]These dragons follow the exact same rules as the Light Royals, except their tertiary MUST be firefly and the unnaccepted colors are Stone-Copper, Seafoam, Pistachio, Seafoam, Sky, Heather-Fog, and Gray-Bubblegum. XX Ice Acolytes also cannot be Mint, Turquoise-Robin, Stonewash, Cornflower, and Splash[/center] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=3&bodygene=24&breed=4&element=3&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=72&tertgene=22&winggene=25&wings=3&auth=d7703db824a16513d01d874c0116885e61a90e34&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [center][b]-Astronomers-[/b][/center] [center]After the Royals and Acolytes had been around for sometime, they began to grow curious about the rest of the Universe. They tried to explore and travel, but they could not do so fast enough, and they began to lose hope of ever finding new life. The energy, whether out of pity, or simply the desire to preserve its only physical vessels, created a new variant of Universal. The coloring was like that of the acolytes, except instead of sparks, strange lettering adorned their hides. These glyphs somehow allowed these newfound astronomers to better use the energy to see visions of far off places, and somehow mystically travel there almost instantly. It was through this power that the Universals found Sornieth. Both in Universal society and on Sornieth, these dragons tend to be loners, preferring study and learning to the company of others. They'll join a clan, but they don't often get super involved, and they make friends with few dragons, only enjoying the company of others who are studious, intelligent and well-read like themselves.[/center] [center]-Dark Variants-[/center] [center]These dragons follow the EXACT same rules as Dark Acolytes, but the tertiary gene MUST be Runes[/center] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=176&bodygene=24&breed=13&element=10&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=80&tertgene=14&winggene=25&wings=176&auth=3e4d059f718ede02e19942dc6df42123add4c145&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [center]-Light Variants-[/center] [center]These dragons follow the EXACT same rules as Light Acolytes, but the tertiary gene MUST be runes[/center] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=3&bodygene=24&breed=13&element=10&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=148&tertgene=14&winggene=25&wings=3&auth=6d7623e931a60fcf68c3a5b8452658a2b69b0a58&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [center][i]New Variant[/i][/center] [center]Breeds- Imps, Skydancers, Coatls, and Wildclaws[/center] [center][b]Warriors[/b][/center] [center]This variant has only recently appeared on Sornieth. This subspecies came to be when a random dragon saw a beast attacking a Universal and stepped in to save it. The dragon emerged victorious but mortally wounded, so as a reward for the dragon's bravery in saving it's creation, the galactic energy infused some of itself into the dying dragon, healing it and creating a new Universal variant in the process. As one last reward, the blood on the dragon was turned into glittering veins, so all could see how special this dragon was. Some especially uppity Royals look down on these dragons for not being created in space, but most Universals and Sornieth dragons appreciate these beings, and for good reason. Warriors are proud, confident fighters, tenacious and fiercely loyal to their clan, willing to fight to the death for them if need be.[/center] [center]-Dark Warriors-[/center] [center]Their primary and secondary follow the same rules as all the other Dark variants, but the Tertiary must be Veined and must be in the Tomato-Cerise range[/center] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=24&breed=12&element=2&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=59&tertgene=38&winggene=25&wings=10&auth=f83e1f6dfda03ba7177e057d3395316960aa318e&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [center]-Light Warriors-[/center] [center]Their primary and secondary follow the same rules as all the other Light Variants, but the Tertiary must be Veined and must be in the Tomato-Cerise range[/center] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=24&breed=12&element=2&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=121&tertgene=38&winggene=25&wings=74&auth=c9de6ad1adef3f9620052c03c0deda8b027d259a&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I'm subbed, please don't ping thanks!
Hello! So I saw a post about starcons, which inspired me to finally get my own proper pair of them! Now that I have them, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a rather specific starcon subspecies

Lore: When the universe came into being, stars forming, congregating, something new showed up, something different... a new, semi-sentient energy, unlike any seen before. When it interacted with the universe, beings came into form. Elegant and regal, they searched the universe for signs of sentient life, and happened upon Sornieth. Now, they are spreading and trying to adapt to this strange new world.

Flights allowed- Any and All!
Original variants
Breeds- Imps, Skydancers, Pearlcatchers, Coatls

-Royals-
The first Universals, these were formed right after the universe formed or a star went supernova, and the energy interacted with the hot metals and minerals formed by these explosions. As the first Universals, these are the most revered, and as such at the top of Universal social heirarchy. Even on Sornieth, these dragons tend to be bossy, stubborn and arrogant as they are used to being catered to
-Dark Royals-
Primary/Secondary colors- XX Obs, Black, Eldritch or Midnight
Primary/Secondary Genes- Starmap/Constellation
Tertiary colors- any allowed EXCEPT Silver-Blackberry, Abyss, Hunter-Swamp, Murk, Moss, Stone-Auburn, and CottonCandy-Rose
Tertiary Genes- Only Filigree

dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=24&breed=8&element=11&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=140&tertgene=21&winggene=25&wings=9&auth=3348ab4ccc40797f9b4c77cf2bba5f234f504e7c&dummyext=prev.png

-Light Royals-
Primary/Secondary colors- XX White, Moon, or Ice
Primary/Secondary Genes- Starmap/Constellation
Tertiary Colors- any allowed EXCEPT Pearl-Dust, Sky, Pistachio, Peridot,Stone-Auburn, and Cotton Candy-Rose

dragon?age=1&body=3&bodygene=24&breed=8&element=3&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=71&tertgene=21&winggene=25&wings=3&auth=3b4efce623b522117e159568d0360cc558252d27&dummyext=prev.png

-Acolytes-
These dragons formed when the energy interacted with the space and sparks around the supernovas or Big Bangs. When the first acolyte saw the first royal, they saw the beautiful metallic scrollwork and felt that they were lesser than the other being. Ever since, in Universal Heirarchy Light acolytes have always served Light Royals, and Darks serve Darks. On Sornieth, these dragons tend to be very helpful, generous, and overly kind. If in a lair with a Royal of the same color variant, they will follow the Royal around
-Dark Acolytes-
These dragons follow the exact same rules as the Dark Royals, except their tertiary MUST be firefly and the unaccepted colors are Sanguine, Stone-Auburn, Murk, Moss, Jungle-Swamp, Overcast-Pthalo, and Gloom-Blackberry

dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=24&breed=4&element=3&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=130&tertgene=22&winggene=25&wings=10&auth=78f3e370518fa2b10873c3462e7656ec643a4802&dummyext=prev.png

-Light Acolytes
These dragons follow the exact same rules as the Light Royals, except their tertiary MUST be firefly and the unnaccepted colors are Stone-Copper, Seafoam, Pistachio, Seafoam, Sky, Heather-Fog, and Gray-Bubblegum. XX Ice Acolytes also cannot be Mint, Turquoise-Robin, Stonewash, Cornflower, and Splash

dragon?age=1&body=3&bodygene=24&breed=4&element=3&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=72&tertgene=22&winggene=25&wings=3&auth=d7703db824a16513d01d874c0116885e61a90e34&dummyext=prev.png

-Astronomers-
After the Royals and Acolytes had been around for sometime, they began to grow curious about the rest of the Universe. They tried to explore and travel, but they could not do so fast enough, and they began to lose hope of ever finding new life. The energy, whether out of pity, or simply the desire to preserve its only physical vessels, created a new variant of Universal. The coloring was like that of the acolytes, except instead of sparks, strange lettering adorned their hides. These glyphs somehow allowed these newfound astronomers to better use the energy to see visions of far off places, and somehow mystically travel there almost instantly. It was through this power that the Universals found Sornieth. Both in Universal society and on Sornieth, these dragons tend to be loners, preferring study and learning to the company of others. They'll join a clan, but they don't often get super involved, and they make friends with few dragons, only enjoying the company of others who are studious, intelligent and well-read like themselves.
-Dark Variants-
These dragons follow the EXACT same rules as Dark Acolytes, but the tertiary gene MUST be Runes

dragon?age=1&body=176&bodygene=24&breed=13&element=10&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=80&tertgene=14&winggene=25&wings=176&auth=3e4d059f718ede02e19942dc6df42123add4c145&dummyext=prev.png

-Light Variants-
These dragons follow the EXACT same rules as Light Acolytes, but the tertiary gene MUST be runes

dragon?age=1&body=3&bodygene=24&breed=13&element=10&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=148&tertgene=14&winggene=25&wings=3&auth=6d7623e931a60fcf68c3a5b8452658a2b69b0a58&dummyext=prev.png

New Variant
Breeds- Imps, Skydancers, Coatls, and Wildclaws
Warriors
This variant has only recently appeared on Sornieth. This subspecies came to be when a random dragon saw a beast attacking a Universal and stepped in to save it. The dragon emerged victorious but mortally wounded, so as a reward for the dragon's bravery in saving it's creation, the galactic energy infused some of itself into the dying dragon, healing it and creating a new Universal variant in the process. As one last reward, the blood on the dragon was turned into glittering veins, so all could see how special this dragon was. Some especially uppity Royals look down on these dragons for not being created in space, but most Universals and Sornieth dragons appreciate these beings, and for good reason. Warriors are proud, confident fighters, tenacious and fiercely loyal to their clan, willing to fight to the death for them if need be.
-Dark Warriors-
Their primary and secondary follow the same rules as all the other Dark variants, but the Tertiary must be Veined and must be in the Tomato-Cerise range

dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=24&breed=12&element=2&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=59&tertgene=38&winggene=25&wings=10&auth=f83e1f6dfda03ba7177e057d3395316960aa318e&dummyext=prev.png

-Light Warriors-
Their primary and secondary follow the same rules as all the other Light Variants, but the Tertiary must be Veined and must be in the Tomato-Cerise range

dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=24&breed=12&element=2&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=121&tertgene=38&winggene=25&wings=74&auth=c9de6ad1adef3f9620052c03c0deda8b027d259a&dummyext=prev.png

I'm subbed, please don't ping thanks!
MY SUBSPECIES- https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2896254/1#post_44270766
dctkgvi-27684a4f-c439-425c-900d-648940bdcfa1.png
[center][b]Subspecies Registry[/b][/center] [center][b]Royals[/b][/center] [center]-Dark Variants-[/center] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/631261/63126029.png[/img] [center]-Light Variants-[/center] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/631101/63110021.png[/img] [center][b]Acolytes[/b][/center] [center]-Dark Variants-[/center] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/631416/63141565.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48439319][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/484394/48439319.png[/img][/url] [center]-Light Variants-[/center] [center][b]Astronomers[/b][/center] [center]-Dark Variants-[/center] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/628292/62829110.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/628971/62897074.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/281754/28175398.png[/img] [center]-Light Variants-[/center] [center][b]Warriors[/b][/center] [center]-Dark Variants-[/center] [center]-Light Variants-[/center] To register a dragon just make a post and fill out this form! Username: Variant: Dragon's BB Code:
Subspecies Registry
Royals

-Dark Variants-
63126029.png
-Light Variants-
63110021.png

Acolytes

-Dark Variants-
63141565.png 48439319.png

-Light Variants-

Astronomers

-Dark Variants-
62829110.png 62897074.png 28175398.png

-Light Variants-

Warriors

-Dark Variants-
-Light Variants-

To register a dragon just make a post and fill out this form!

Username:
Variant:
Dragon's BB Code:
Breeding Pairs

Use the same form for registering a single dragon, but post the variant and BB code of both dragons

(Also any help to make breeding cards would be very much appreciated)
Breeding Pairs

Use the same form for registering a single dragon, but post the variant and BB code of both dragons

(Also any help to make breeding cards would be very much appreciated)
bump!
bump!
This looks pretty cool!

I've got a few questions:

- Will the subspecies be further expanded in the future to include more colors? I've seen a lot of pretty dragons with star constellation and even have my own pretty dragon with star constellation who sadly doesn't fit color requirements (he's XXY and would fit royals but he's cerulean/cerulean/cyan which is off the mark lol).

- Do you plan on making a list of available breeders with option for people to be pinged?

(Pretty typical questions IK but I'm seriously interested in collecting these dragons and becoming a breeder of them myself.)
This looks pretty cool!

I've got a few questions:

- Will the subspecies be further expanded in the future to include more colors? I've seen a lot of pretty dragons with star constellation and even have my own pretty dragon with star constellation who sadly doesn't fit color requirements (he's XXY and would fit royals but he's cerulean/cerulean/cyan which is off the mark lol).

- Do you plan on making a list of available breeders with option for people to be pinged?

(Pretty typical questions IK but I'm seriously interested in collecting these dragons and becoming a breeder of them myself.)
I love any items I can get my hands on! I don't typically spend gems, they are instead stored in my hoard for later useage.
Find my (incomplete) wishlist below by clicking Wishkeeper.

52808403.png
@xxKiefernholzXx thanks for your interest!

I may expand the colors a little, but definitely not anytime soon. If I do expand colors I probably won't expand them that much, just to make this subspecies a little easier if needed. Also if I ever wanted to expand much probably the last place I would expand to is the blues except for Abyss and Pthalo, simply because there's already soooo many blue StarCon's out there. I checked, and l if I expanded into the blue range (I counted Sapphire-Turquoise) there's already nearly 3000 dragons who would work right now and I want this subspecies to be unique, so I don't think Cerulean is likely to ever be accepted as a Primary/Secondary color, sorry :(.

To answer your second question, yes, I totally plan on making a breeders list and pinglists for people who are interested in buying and breeding these dragons!

Hope that helps, and thanks for the questions! this is my first time doing a subspecies, so all questions are helpful and appreciated :)

@xxKiefernholzXx thanks for your interest!

I may expand the colors a little, but definitely not anytime soon. If I do expand colors I probably won't expand them that much, just to make this subspecies a little easier if needed. Also if I ever wanted to expand much probably the last place I would expand to is the blues except for Abyss and Pthalo, simply because there's already soooo many blue StarCon's out there. I checked, and l if I expanded into the blue range (I counted Sapphire-Turquoise) there's already nearly 3000 dragons who would work right now and I want this subspecies to be unique, so I don't think Cerulean is likely to ever be accepted as a Primary/Secondary color, sorry :(.

To answer your second question, yes, I totally plan on making a breeders list and pinglists for people who are interested in buying and breeding these dragons!

Hope that helps, and thanks for the questions! this is my first time doing a subspecies, so all questions are helpful and appreciated :)

Username: xXKiefernholzXx Variant: Dark Astronomer Dragon's BB Code: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62829110][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/628292/62829110_350.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62897074][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/628971/62897074_350.png[/img][/url]
Username: xXKiefernholzXx
Variant: Dark Astronomer
Dragon's BB Code: 62829110_350.png62897074_350.png
I love any items I can get my hands on! I don't typically spend gems, they are instead stored in my hoard for later useage.
Find my (incomplete) wishlist below by clicking Wishkeeper.

52808403.png
friendly bump!
friendly bump!
hi! i'll register my spacey boy c: Username: pheelthemoment Variant: Dark Astronomer Dragon's BB Code: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/28175398][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/281754/28175398_350.png[/img][/url] also if you want here's the small version with a link! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/28175398][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/281754/28175398.png[/img][/url]
hi! i'll register my spacey boy c:

Username: pheelthemoment
Variant: Dark Astronomer
Dragon's BB Code: 28175398_350.png

also if you want here's the small version with a link!
28175398.png
.......413ed94a7ed081423339dc9ad221e7783e66a715.png....
2c5d77634624e02aa8c1f95d43873fcbc89a7efd.png.....
A0CDXxc.png
thanks for the message!! here's my boy Hallows! Username: mujna Variant: Dark Acolytes Dragon's BB Code: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48439319][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/484394/48439319_350.png[/img][/url]
thanks for the message!! here's my boy Hallows!

Username: mujna
Variant: Dark Acolytes
Dragon's BB Code:
48439319_350.png

tRvB8Xn.png
mlHpBMC.png
E3nmoMt.png

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
UGt2QgY.png vjO547Q.png
SV9CXSe.png
Fjqort2.png
1 2 3