Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly describe the last movie you watch
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Bad guys wear red.
Bad guys do...BAD THINGS.
Uh, retired good guys are trying to live peaceful in Arizona and leave the bad guys alone.
Bad guys are bad guys and keep doing bad things in front of good guys.
Good guys are like, "Stop."
and the Bad guys are like, "Make us."
So the good guys go, "O.K."
Mini war breaks out between the Good guys and Bad guys, tensions get high.
Bad guys...hurt one of the good guys and KILL one of the other good guys.
Good guys decide it's over, the Bad guys win.
Bad guys go, "Neener neener."
People complain about the Bad guys doing bad things.
Good guys come back, track down many of the Bad guys and kill them in an ongoing vengeance hunt.
Until finally, all the Bad guys are gone or disbanded,
the Good guys are exhausted and some die...
Then they move to California to ACTUALLY retire and live peacefully.
Bad guys wear red.
Bad guys do...BAD THINGS.
Uh, retired good guys are trying to live peaceful in Arizona and leave the bad guys alone.
Bad guys are bad guys and keep doing bad things in front of good guys.
Good guys are like, "Stop."
and the Bad guys are like, "Make us."
So the good guys go, "O.K."
Mini war breaks out between the Good guys and Bad guys, tensions get high.
Bad guys...hurt one of the good guys and KILL one of the other good guys.
Good guys decide it's over, the Bad guys win.
Bad guys go, "Neener neener."
People complain about the Bad guys doing bad things.
Good guys come back, track down many of the Bad guys and kill them in an ongoing vengeance hunt.
Until finally, all the Bad guys are gone or disbanded,
the Good guys are exhausted and some die...
Then they move to California to ACTUALLY retire and live peacefully.
+~She/Her Majesty/Her Highness~+
prideflag_micro_ace_animated.gif Boop snootsarbok.gif Not boots prideflag_micro_ace_animated.gif
Ok so just finished a movie earlier so might as well post another one of my own!

Man with circle glasses's kids get kidnapped by a pirate so a fairy brings him to this weird island where he learns how to fly, there's a giant battle in pirate land, and the pirate who stole the kids gets eaten by a dead crocodile.
Ok so just finished a movie earlier so might as well post another one of my own!

Man with circle glasses's kids get kidnapped by a pirate so a fairy brings him to this weird island where he learns how to fly, there's a giant battle in pirate land, and the pirate who stole the kids gets eaten by a dead crocodile.
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif FMoJ9vk.png
H2jRHgT.png
J7D1quC.png

Hi, I'm Fruit! I'm a digital artist, amateur fiction writer, aspiring musician (bass), but most of all: a professional idiot. My two favorite things are rock 'n roll and frillback pigeons.
ezgif-3-3eb9aae531.gif

FMoJ9vk.pngRDt6LqI.pngJ7D1quC.png
uQA55c0.pngimage0.giftumblr_inline_oki6607XCW1tfmvub_100.png
Girl hates where she lives and goes through major self discovery while living on the wrong side of the tracks
Girl hates where she lives and goes through major self discovery while living on the wrong side of the tracks
Girl loves dude who goes away to get money and then dies.
Goes to marry prince, except she doesn't
captured by circus performers giant, Inconceivable dude and guy who is looking for 6 fingered man who want to start a war.
And then man in black comes and beats guy who is looking for six fingered man at swordfighting. Also discovers that niether of them are left handed.
Then he beats the giant and has a battle of wits with Inconceivable dude.
Man in black wins and takes the girl. It turns out that man in black is actually the dude she loves. Also is not the Dread Pirate Roberts. They go into fireswamp and get attacked by R.O.U.S.s.
The prince dude takes the girl and says he won't hurt dude. Except he does. And he goes to pit of despair. And then he dies. And guy looking for six figured man who killed his father and giant takes dude's body and buys a miracle to make him alive.

Dude comes alive and explains that he a 'little head wiggle' doesn't make him happy. But he helps the giant and the other guy and saves his girl before she kills herself. Dude also scares away the Prince. And guy looking for the six fingered guy finds him and kills him and nearly dies too. And then the giant finds horses and they all ride off and are happy.

(Ping me if you get the reference)
Girl loves dude who goes away to get money and then dies.
Goes to marry prince, except she doesn't
captured by circus performers giant, Inconceivable dude and guy who is looking for 6 fingered man who want to start a war.
And then man in black comes and beats guy who is looking for six fingered man at swordfighting. Also discovers that niether of them are left handed.
Then he beats the giant and has a battle of wits with Inconceivable dude.
Man in black wins and takes the girl. It turns out that man in black is actually the dude she loves. Also is not the Dread Pirate Roberts. They go into fireswamp and get attacked by R.O.U.S.s.
The prince dude takes the girl and says he won't hurt dude. Except he does. And he goes to pit of despair. And then he dies. And guy looking for six figured man who killed his father and giant takes dude's body and buys a miracle to make him alive.

Dude comes alive and explains that he a 'little head wiggle' doesn't make him happy. But he helps the giant and the other guy and saves his girl before she kills herself. Dude also scares away the Prince. And guy looking for the six fingered guy finds him and kills him and nearly dies too. And then the giant finds horses and they all ride off and are happy.

(Ping me if you get the reference)
BVUXJUX.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBreeze or Breezy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Future Author, Artist, and Poet!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love roleplaying!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Art Shop Coming Soon!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I love Hamilton
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifVery Active on FR!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredit!
28262.png
little felt guys destory then save music and they're all friends even though they're different, also pop music is evil
little felt guys destory then save music and they're all friends even though they're different, also pop music is evil
Pichu - they/them
29935.png
Rain! So much rain! Girl has to die for it to stop-Her friend says nah and Japan is flooded. Grandma's ok with it because apparently Japan's supposed to be under sea level? Also there's a gun
Rain! So much rain! Girl has to die for it to stop-Her friend says nah and Japan is flooded. Grandma's ok with it because apparently Japan's supposed to be under sea level? Also there's a gun
There's a girl and a faun and it's all in spanish.
There's a girl and a faun and it's all in spanish.
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
A fork has an existential crisis and everyone jumps out of moving vehicles.
A fork has an existential crisis and everyone jumps out of moving vehicles.
vDH0pGc.png
Sword Art Online except in America and without the evil creator.
Sword Art Online except in America and without the evil creator.
I see the spine of the world
Sparkle and shine, light the inside
I see the spine of the world
I know it's mine, twisted and tied
The phrase "when pigs fly" would not work in this movie. Also f*** fascism.
The phrase "when pigs fly" would not work in this movie. Also f*** fascism.
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11