Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | adhd..? anyone? xD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Yeet I got diagnosed maybe 4th grade? Regardless a lot of things made sense after that. I'm taking meds and feel better about focusing and stuff.

also an ND Flight Rising group sounds fun, not sure if one exists already
Yeet I got diagnosed maybe 4th grade? Regardless a lot of things made sense after that. I'm taking meds and feel better about focusing and stuff.

also an ND Flight Rising group sounds fun, not sure if one exists already
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
I was diagnosed with it as a kid. It's kept pretty much in check with medication, though sometimes it gets a lil overwhelming and mentally exhausting to deal with on those rare rough days. I'm always bouncing between projects and get easily distracted, haha.

I'd love to join your discord!
I was diagnosed with it as a kid. It's kept pretty much in check with medication, though sometimes it gets a lil overwhelming and mentally exhausting to deal with on those rare rough days. I'm always bouncing between projects and get easily distracted, haha.

I'd love to join your discord!
tumblr_nnjlsxPcwR1uoa86qo1_250.png
I''d love to get tested just to be safe (a lot of symptoms, but they're all mild). To do so would be against the law tho(

I hope you're safe!!!
I''d love to get tested just to be safe (a lot of symptoms, but they're all mild). To do so would be against the law tho(

I hope you're safe!!!
I was diagnosed wayyyyy back in Elementary School. And oh god, do I feel your pain. Quarantine has been an actual living hell, I haven't done anything really productive except forced yard work and getting my temps.

An ADHD FR discord would be cool tho! If you ever decide to make that I'd love to be invited.
I was diagnosed wayyyyy back in Elementary School. And oh god, do I feel your pain. Quarantine has been an actual living hell, I haven't done anything really productive except forced yard work and getting my temps.

An ADHD FR discord would be cool tho! If you ever decide to make that I'd love to be invited.
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
I’ve been fighting to get diagnosed (my dad and sister have it and give me -that look- when they are talking about dealing with it rn.

My partner who has it also gets concerned and tries to curb it when he realizes I can’t focus. By that I mean he puts on white noise or music and tells me to draw so my hands are doing something and I can hyper focus

-deciding to stop before I ramble lol-
I’ve been fighting to get diagnosed (my dad and sister have it and give me -that look- when they are talking about dealing with it rn.

My partner who has it also gets concerned and tries to curb it when he realizes I can’t focus. By that I mean he puts on white noise or music and tells me to draw so my hands are doing something and I can hyper focus

-deciding to stop before I ramble lol-
adhd/autistic here too! and it is a Pain (tm) The combination of the two (plus a multitude of other small but accumulating things) make it very difficult for me to function as an adult. And despite getting a diagnosis young, I wasn't given much help for it. But I have some good news! I'm gonna get the proper medication for it soon that my doc and therapist say should help me be able to focus on less than desirable tasks like cleaning and getting paperwork done :D

But for now the only two things I can consistently focus on is Art and a select set of video games :')
adhd/autistic here too! and it is a Pain (tm) The combination of the two (plus a multitude of other small but accumulating things) make it very difficult for me to function as an adult. And despite getting a diagnosis young, I wasn't given much help for it. But I have some good news! I'm gonna get the proper medication for it soon that my doc and therapist say should help me be able to focus on less than desirable tasks like cleaning and getting paperwork done :D

But for now the only two things I can consistently focus on is Art and a select set of video games :')
ywCJX34.png
@OpalTitanium

I just hopped in the server(my discord is codyko), i'm super excited to meet other nd fr people! For the promotion options, either one sounds good to me, you should probably get more opinions first tho. I could also help mod if you want? Might not be necessary but if you decide you want to
@OpalTitanium

I just hopped in the server(my discord is codyko), i'm super excited to meet other nd fr people! For the promotion options, either one sounds good to me, you should probably get more opinions first tho. I could also help mod if you want? Might not be necessary but if you decide you want to
ElKYM7J.png 15pGtgT.png Ljw7JvQ.png bWeLCqf.png FAA7LEH.png mKP4GaJ.png
lol i wrote a huge thing and then clicked a thing and now its gone kebfhejbfihboge ALSO if you subscribed and i ping you I apologize in advance

@Zihette that sucks so infinitely much :(

@avenfell exactlyy, and for me i just hate like not being progressive for a long time cuz I have too many dreams and aspirations xD- before summer started I wanted to make a whole etsy and become famous, PLUS like 60 other ideas I wanted to do (make a language??) ... I've done essentially 0% of it blegh

and @JazzyLynx i never figured out how to stop so this is gonna be a.. fun post XD

@HydreigonOxide I bet one probably exists but heck why not make another xD- ps I'm also an infp leo :)

lol i wrote a huge thing and then clicked a thing and now its gone kebfhejbfihboge ALSO if you subscribed and i ping you I apologize in advance

@Zihette that sucks so infinitely much :(

@avenfell exactlyy, and for me i just hate like not being progressive for a long time cuz I have too many dreams and aspirations xD- before summer started I wanted to make a whole etsy and become famous, PLUS like 60 other ideas I wanted to do (make a language??) ... I've done essentially 0% of it blegh

and @JazzyLynx i never figured out how to stop so this is gonna be a.. fun post XD

@HydreigonOxide I bet one probably exists but heck why not make another xD- ps I'm also an infp leo :)

She/Her | Artwork

LEpJMnn.png rolz5s9.png
BT1N47G.pngLRdLP2V.pngmlHpBMC.png

OpalTitanium
[quote name="Azurain" date="2020-06-30 17:10:30" ] Also diagnosed here. I honestly hate it, cause holy crap I can't ever focus on anything. [/quote] yeah I've been told that "but I have special things no one else does" and stuff but it's really honestly so hard to remember that sometimes haha [AGAIN IM SO SORRY to anyone subbed to this I'm about to post chaotically]
Azurain wrote on 2020-06-30 17:10:30:
Also diagnosed here. I honestly hate it, cause holy crap I can't ever focus on anything.

yeah I've been told that "but I have special things no one else does" and stuff but it's really honestly so hard to remember that sometimes haha

[AGAIN IM SO SORRY to anyone subbed to this I'm about to post chaotically]
She/Her | Artwork

LEpJMnn.png rolz5s9.png
BT1N47G.pngLRdLP2V.pngmlHpBMC.png

OpalTitanium
I mean I normally don’t stop rambling to the point my adhd/autistic partner tells me to stop XD but those are the times I talk about games like bioshock or flightrising.

I really had to teach myself how to stop because I don’t like annoying people and if I don’t stop myself I won’t up telling like the stories when I’m only trying to tell one important one.

Or not being able to focus on one project or task and I wind up only doing like 25% of each one before I realize I got way off track. This makes life living with 3 people (my partner, daughter and house mate) really difficult when I have house cleaning duty
I mean I normally don’t stop rambling to the point my adhd/autistic partner tells me to stop XD but those are the times I talk about games like bioshock or flightrising.

I really had to teach myself how to stop because I don’t like annoying people and if I don’t stop myself I won’t up telling like the stories when I’m only trying to tell one important one.

Or not being able to focus on one project or task and I wind up only doing like 25% of each one before I realize I got way off track. This makes life living with 3 people (my partner, daughter and house mate) really difficult when I have house cleaning duty
1 2 3 4 5 6 7