Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | adhd..? anyone? xD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hellooooo! I noticed that all the posts here about ADHD were super old so I decided hey why not- ANYWays, it's a bit self explanatory but I have ADHD xD [like was diagnosed in second grade *cough*] and especially in the current times with the quarantine and not going out anywhere and no school, I've just been BLEGH (i.e. cant make myself do literally anything and like some other stuff idk xD) So i figured it would be nice to see what other people had to say and if there are other adhd flight rising folks yeeeeee *also lowkey stealing this idea from someone who posted like two years ago I am sorry person Thanks for reading [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Hellooooo!

I noticed that all the posts here about ADHD were super old so I decided hey why not-
ANYWays, it's a bit self explanatory but I have ADHD xD [like was diagnosed in second grade *cough*] and especially in the current times with the quarantine and not going out anywhere and no school, I've just been BLEGH (i.e. cant make myself do literally anything and like some other stuff idk xD)
So i figured it would be nice to see what other people had to say and if there are other adhd flight rising folks yeeeeee

*also lowkey stealing this idea from someone who posted like two years ago I am sorry person
Thanks for reading
She/Her | Artwork

LEpJMnn.png rolz5s9.png
BT1N47G.pngLRdLP2V.pngmlHpBMC.png

OpalTitanium
Also diagnosed here. I honestly hate it, cause holy crap I can't ever focus on anything.
Also diagnosed here. I honestly hate it, cause holy crap I can't ever focus on anything.
sYJ7QdI.png
I was diagnosed with a mild case against my wishes. (Apparently it's super rare to not believe you have it, and be diagnosed with it)

It meshes badly with my OCD. Sometimes I can do one thing for HOURS, and sometimes I can only concentrate on something for a minute. x_x

Thank you brain, for being so weird...
I was diagnosed with a mild case against my wishes. (Apparently it's super rare to not believe you have it, and be diagnosed with it)

It meshes badly with my OCD. Sometimes I can do one thing for HOURS, and sometimes I can only concentrate on something for a minute. x_x

Thank you brain, for being so weird...
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
[ Sean ]

We probably have it, we might have said this before but we can't get diagnosed because of the three psychologists covered by our insurance two don't offer that and one tried to scam us, and the average price uninsured seems to be $1000.

We seem to fit ADHD very well however and it explains a good amount of the stuff we struggle it, and most people who know about ADHD think we have it haha
[ Sean ]

We probably have it, we might have said this before but we can't get diagnosed because of the three psychologists covered by our insurance two don't offer that and one tried to scam us, and the average price uninsured seems to be $1000.

We seem to fit ADHD very well however and it explains a good amount of the stuff we struggle it, and most people who know about ADHD think we have it haha
Yes, I have gotten into quite a bit of trouble when I was a kid due to impulse
I have no idea how people type out long posts I lose interest after typing for a minute or so
Yes, I have gotten into quite a bit of trouble when I was a kid due to impulse
I have no idea how people type out long posts I lose interest after typing for a minute or so
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
i have ADHD and autism- i'd love to join an ND discord server for Flight Rising! would u be making it, OP, or would u want someone else to set it up?
i have ADHD and autism- i'd love to join an ND discord server for Flight Rising! would u be making it, OP, or would u want someone else to set it up?
BLACK LIVES MATTER. DEFUND THE POLICE.
iuEBSJ3.pngibjOZJ4.png5OZS7SI.pngbYt72YT.pngLRdLP2V.png
Ayyy hellbrain squad, I've got ADHD along with a bunch of other stuff lol. I would join the heck out of an ND fr discord so like if anyone ever makes that i'd love an invite

If anyone's looking for like just a general ADHD server, not fr related, i have a couple good ones i can share!
Ayyy hellbrain squad, I've got ADHD along with a bunch of other stuff lol. I would join the heck out of an ND fr discord so like if anyone ever makes that i'd love an invite

If anyone's looking for like just a general ADHD server, not fr related, i have a couple good ones i can share!
ElKYM7J.png 15pGtgT.png Ljw7JvQ.png bWeLCqf.png FAA7LEH.png mKP4GaJ.png
Heeey! So i got diagnosed when i was like umm 6? And my mom its still in negation, i didn't know until i hear her talking with her friends about how all the school psicologists tell her that i have ADHD but she said something like "i got her to do exams and she dosn't have anything".

And i love the idea of a discord server! Please ping me if someone makes it!
Heeey! So i got diagnosed when i was like umm 6? And my mom its still in negation, i didn't know until i hear her talking with her friends about how all the school psicologists tell her that i have ADHD but she said something like "i got her to do exams and she dosn't have anything".

And i love the idea of a discord server! Please ping me if someone makes it!
hCWRktH.png SuperLoli45sleepcat.png pride_superloki45.png
im not sure if i have it :( im getitng tested on monday, but so far i've experienced TONS of symptons and lots of casual stuff and all my ADHD buds say it seems a LOT like i do but idk. i also have paranoia which ive heard is very slightly similar
im not sure if i have it :( im getitng tested on monday, but so far i've experienced TONS of symptons and lots of casual stuff and all my ADHD buds say it seems a LOT like i do but idk. i also have paranoia which ive heard is very slightly similar
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png ePOliyb.png
UkjerOF.png
o7ZCFYm.png
VDqpTLf.png
kSsCpBU.png
AaYNmEX.png
2Dp2REm.png
wbvK3HZ.png
oczO35g.png
JDcLBdb.png
0f4639ddb8ec8007aa64d9018bee7bc1d8d4f7cd.png
I'm 99% sure I do, but literally the day I was gonna get diagnosed they had to close the place I was gonna get diagnosed due to Corona and moved my appointment till November <:(
I've done research for years though and my diagnosed friends r saying it's pretty clear and severe in my case tho lmao
I'm 99% sure I do, but literally the day I was gonna get diagnosed they had to close the place I was gonna get diagnosed due to Corona and moved my appointment till November <:(
I've done research for years though and my diagnosed friends r saying it's pretty clear and severe in my case tho lmao
/// Kacper/Prince
/// 23 + He/Xe
/// Please don't use tone indicators for me!
/// ART SHOP
neo_pixel.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7