Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | >>>!! Emergency Commissions !!<&a
1 2 3
[center]~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-~.-.~ [size=5][b]Welcome to the Any and Every Character Shop![/b][/size] ~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-~.-.~ [size=6][size=4][color=red]>> !Emergency! <<[/color][/size][/size] [size=5]My Bank account is at a great big fat ZERO and I don't get paid until this Thursday. I just need about $30 until then. Everything is 75% off and even if you don't want anything please think about sharing this around! [/size] ~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~ [b][Real Currency Only - Ko-Fi, Venmo, or PayPal][/b] [url=https://www.deviantart.com/phi-unit/gallery]|DA Gallery|[/url] ~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~ [size=5][u]Rules:[/u][/size] -No NSFW, No Fetish, No excessive Gore, No Bashing -No More than 3 Characters per Commission -Please Provide References to your OC(s) -Will Not Design OCs ~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~[/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/HNH4i6p.png[/img] [center] [ [size=6]~.-.~[u]Most Recent[/u]~.-.~[/size] ] [img] https://i.imgur.com/L8HMQaZ.png[/img] There are Currently Three Slots Open![/center] 1.) teria 2.) teria 3.) 4.) 5.)
~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-~.-.~
Welcome to the Any and Every Character Shop!
~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-~.-.~

>> !Emergency! <<

My Bank account is at a great big fat ZERO and I don't get paid until this Thursday. I just need about $30 until then. Everything is 75% off and even if you don't want anything please think about sharing this around!

~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~.-.~

[Real Currency Only - Ko-Fi, Venmo, or PayPal]

|DA Gallery|

Rules:

-No NSFW, No Fetish, No excessive Gore, No Bashing

-No More than 3 Characters per Commission

-Please Provide References to your OC(s)

-Will Not Design OCs

HNH4i6p.png

[ ~.-.~Most Recent~.-.~ ]

L8HMQaZ.png

There are Currently Three Slots Open!
1.) teria

2.) teria

3.)

4.)

5.)

ywCJX34.png
oh frick yeah sonic stuff
friendly bump i will be back
oh frick yeah sonic stuff
friendly bump i will be back
vQBibnc.png
xypY4d5.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WmdW2o4.png2-Krondar-542341.pngc6d5AbQ.png
Ut9RRot.png
k3PfQGk.png
Sj6j121.png
fg6G1CJ.png
@HolrinnLair

Hey, love your style! If I order an inked fullbody, would it be okay for me to colour it myself? (Can’t afford more than that)
If that is fine, I’d love to order a piece of Anaharath striking a cool pose with her sword
@HolrinnLair

Hey, love your style! If I order an inked fullbody, would it be okay for me to colour it myself? (Can’t afford more than that)
If that is fine, I’d love to order a piece of Anaharath striking a cool pose with her sword
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
@Fanartsy

Yeah that's fine, as long as I'm still credited and i get to see it! ^u^
@Fanartsy

Yeah that's fine, as long as I'm still credited and i get to see it! ^u^
ywCJX34.png
@HolrinnLair

Of course! Shall I dm the email address for the invoice?
@HolrinnLair

Of course! Shall I dm the email address for the invoice?
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
@Fanartsy

Yup!
@Fanartsy

Yup!
ywCJX34.png
bump :^)
bump :^)
ywCJX34.png
@HolrinnLair hi there! i saw ur doodle shop and then followed the link in your bio here! i'd love to commission a full body flat colour piece of my dnd char and also a few silly doodles of here if you're down! happy to py through paypal or your kofi, whichever works best for you (: let me know and i'll pm you references and whatnot! <3
@HolrinnLair hi there! i saw ur doodle shop and then followed the link in your bio here! i'd love to commission a full body flat colour piece of my dnd char and also a few silly doodles of here if you're down! happy to py through paypal or your kofi, whichever works best for you (: let me know and i'll pm you references and whatnot! <3
HriQDbb.png -......

♥ call me lulu

friend reqs [ open ]
inbox [ open ]
@dragonponds
wishlist
buy my moodboards/aesthetics
lore help raffle
free level 28 cauldron
Vibrates.
Bruh you're art is great. May I get a headshot sketch of my main dragon?
And maybe another sketch headshot of this boy?! :D

Paying in DA points! Should equal 100p altogether! ($1.00)
Vibrates.
Bruh you're art is great. May I get a headshot sketch of my main dragon?
And maybe another sketch headshot of this boy?! :D

Paying in DA points! Should equal 100p altogether! ($1.00)
She/Her • 23 • AceAro
export202203180901136410.png
@ponds

Yeah I'm down! Just PM those refs and I'll get working on it! Also how many doodles do you want? And Ko-fi's the best option since it doesn't have fees attached to it
@ponds

Yeah I'm down! Just PM those refs and I'll get working on it! Also how many doodles do you want? And Ko-fi's the best option since it doesn't have fees attached to it
ywCJX34.png
1 2 3