Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | dumbest way you've hurt urself
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 119 120
Sneezed, hit my head on the wall. =|
Sneezed, hit my head on the wall. =|
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
I fell on an escalator. That was a fun experience.

Nearly ten years later and I still have the scar on my knee.
I fell on an escalator. That was a fun experience.

Nearly ten years later and I still have the scar on my knee.
feraligatr.gifjolt_a_by_gabby_bean-dcxy9v1.gif
ive made something wonderful
ive made something wonderful
I ran into a glass door,
I also ran into a clothesline which pulled my nose upwards and split the inside of my mouth a bit, which gave me a scar.
I ran into a glass door,
I also ran into a clothesline which pulled my nose upwards and split the inside of my mouth a bit, which gave me a scar.
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
When I was younger I had a passion for sticking berries, leaves or other things I found in the woods and cooking them over a fire to make pretend meals. This one time I had this large berry sit in the flames for a solid 10 minutes. And dummy me thought "lol I have gloves on it wont burn me."

I proceeded to pull it off the stick and burned the tips of my finger so bad I had blisters for the rest of the week.
When I was younger I had a passion for sticking berries, leaves or other things I found in the woods and cooking them over a fire to make pretend meals. This one time I had this large berry sit in the flames for a solid 10 minutes. And dummy me thought "lol I have gloves on it wont burn me."

I proceeded to pull it off the stick and burned the tips of my finger so bad I had blisters for the rest of the week.
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
Just remembered a few things.
  • So there was this one time I'm pretty sure happened in 7th grade when my father had told me to clean the dishes because I had orginally promised to do my chores earlier in the morning. I was putting some glass away, and I for some reason was holding a pen, which was open, and I had thought I was alone in the room. But not long after, my dad came back into the kitchen and only called my name that I might be late for school, I jumped and the point of the pen dug into my left palm.

It bled for almost 15 minutes, even with my trying to stop the bleeding. Now, I still have the scar there, and once and a while, it does ache.
  • In a month before 1st grade began, it was summer and my younger sister and I were swimming in our pool. My dad was watching us, and at some point my sister and I got into some weird fight about who can dance better. I fell out of the pool, landing on my legs, and broke my right leg. I remember screaming and crying as I just sat there with my leg twisted at some nasty angle.

ack grammar mistake
Just remembered a few things.
  • So there was this one time I'm pretty sure happened in 7th grade when my father had told me to clean the dishes because I had orginally promised to do my chores earlier in the morning. I was putting some glass away, and I for some reason was holding a pen, which was open, and I had thought I was alone in the room. But not long after, my dad came back into the kitchen and only called my name that I might be late for school, I jumped and the point of the pen dug into my left palm.

It bled for almost 15 minutes, even with my trying to stop the bleeding. Now, I still have the scar there, and once and a while, it does ache.
  • In a month before 1st grade began, it was summer and my younger sister and I were swimming in our pool. My dad was watching us, and at some point my sister and I got into some weird fight about who can dance better. I fell out of the pool, landing on my legs, and broke my right leg. I remember screaming and crying as I just sat there with my leg twisted at some nasty angle.

ack grammar mistake
I am so poor. I suppose the 2000g challenge will never even be started ;-;
[quote name="AngelicRumors" date="2020-05-17 14:02:59" ] In a month before 1st grade began, it was summer and my younger sister and I were swimming in our pool. My dad was watching us, and at some point my sister and I got into some weird fight about who can dance better. I feel out of the pool, landing on my legs, and broke my right leg. I remember screaming and crying as I just sat there with my leg twisted at some nasty angle. [/quote] Well now she can say with certainty that she was the better dancer!
AngelicRumors wrote on 2020-05-17 14:02:59:
In a month before 1st grade began, it was summer and my younger sister and I were swimming in our pool. My dad was watching us, and at some point my sister and I got into some weird fight about who can dance better. I feel out of the pool, landing on my legs, and broke my right leg. I remember screaming and crying as I just sat there with my leg twisted at some nasty angle.

Well now she can say with certainty that she was the better dancer!
Someone put a hot pan on the counter. Thought it was sticking out a bit and tried to push it back with my finger. OUCH goes poor me with a weird whitish spot on my finger and then puts cold water on it (ice is supposed to damage it further so i didn't use that) and after a while my finger is fine. Not really a dumb thing, but I for some reason decided to touch the pan and not the handle...

EDIT: I can still feel in that area but not as much as it was before.

Edit2: i just remembered one that's actually dumb. If any nursert rhyme is true, it's no more monkeys jumping on the bed. So, me and my bro (when we were... 5 and 9?) were jumping on this giant pink bear plushie and I decide to jump on the edge of the bed. I fall off... And bump my head.

@angelicrumors
How can one fall out of a pool?
Someone put a hot pan on the counter. Thought it was sticking out a bit and tried to push it back with my finger. OUCH goes poor me with a weird whitish spot on my finger and then puts cold water on it (ice is supposed to damage it further so i didn't use that) and after a while my finger is fine. Not really a dumb thing, but I for some reason decided to touch the pan and not the handle...

EDIT: I can still feel in that area but not as much as it was before.

Edit2: i just remembered one that's actually dumb. If any nursert rhyme is true, it's no more monkeys jumping on the bed. So, me and my bro (when we were... 5 and 9?) were jumping on this giant pink bear plushie and I decide to jump on the edge of the bed. I fall off... And bump my head.

@angelicrumors
How can one fall out of a pool?
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
I ate pavement trying to set a trap. I was 8 or so, and decided I would run a tripwire across our backyard, on the concrete patio. I then proceeded to forget about it.

...turns out it worked better than anticipated...
I ate pavement trying to set a trap. I was 8 or so, and decided I would run a tripwire across our backyard, on the concrete patio. I then proceeded to forget about it.

...turns out it worked better than anticipated...
Wannabe pilot
She/her
Uniquely terrible at making good signatures
my first fracture/broken bone was from stepping in a pothole.
my first fracture/broken bone was from stepping in a pothole.
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 119 120