Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | dumbest way you've hurt urself
1 2 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122
Lifted my leg up while outside to pull my pants down over my ankle and tore a muscle
Lifted my leg up while outside to pull my pants down over my ankle and tore a muscle
when i was a kid i thought it was a great idea to turn on the oven and grab the element while it was red hot...

let's just say i learned a lesson that day lol
when i was a kid i thought it was a great idea to turn on the oven and grab the element while it was red hot...

let's just say i learned a lesson that day lol
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
I gave myself a massive cut on the back of my head when I was younger by hitting my head on my bedframe. I didn't notice until I woke up either...
I gave myself a massive cut on the back of my head when I was younger by hitting my head on my bedframe. I didn't notice until I woke up either...
output-onlinegiftools.gif hZipXGO.png rix3ppo.png
YMPbu9R.png
4WPArK6.png
hypermobile joints continue to be amusing in the worst possible way. I popped my hip joint from coughing so hard it made me jolt while I was walking up the stairs. yes, it popped back in place instantly, and yes, I could continue walking just fine, but hot donuts that hurt.
hypermobile joints continue to be amusing in the worst possible way. I popped my hip joint from coughing so hard it made me jolt while I was walking up the stairs. yes, it popped back in place instantly, and yes, I could continue walking just fine, but hot donuts that hurt.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
Band-aid from the doctor was a little...too good and it skinned me a bit while trying to get it off :'). Currently have two MORE band-aids on so that will heal.
Band-aid from the doctor was a little...too good and it skinned me a bit while trying to get it off :'). Currently have two MORE band-aids on so that will heal.
HSWqWgZ.png
Dessert Skin shop! Grand Opening

(forum buddy by H0lyFoxx!)
qu9rWwx.png
i was making ramen today and tried to grab the Base of the pot with my hand, forgetting it was on the stove. i pulled my hand away quick enough but ouch

I am very prone to burn injuries
i was making ramen today and tried to grab the Base of the pot with my hand, forgetting it was on the stove. i pulled my hand away quick enough but ouch

I am very prone to burn injuries
babadooby ua redoing this signature eventually
Nicked my arm with a knife while cutting a bagel. Always remember to cut AWAY from yourself...
Nicked my arm with a knife while cutting a bagel. Always remember to cut AWAY from yourself...
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
Got too cuddly with the rooster (normally he likes it)
Now has a scar in my side
Got too cuddly with the rooster (normally he likes it)
Now has a scar in my side
was making grilled cheeses and i was trying to flip them but for some reason I thought “let’s go ahead and put my hand super close to the grill even though i have been told several times not to!” and yeah my finger got burnt pretty bad
youchie
was making grilled cheeses and i was trying to flip them but for some reason I thought “let’s go ahead and put my hand super close to the grill even though i have been told several times not to!” and yeah my finger got burnt pretty bad
youchie
or7Yz8j.pnggYW0j5f.pngQQYyU47.pngqivITIX.pngUuKod4C.pngY7MOfeL.pngq9EEy5M.pngFvfV2kD.png
Turned the stove on.
Proceeded to wait a second before touching the burner to make sure I turned it on. (It was on.)

And I know I can't cook beans no matter what I do, no matter how long I nuke them in the oven or boil them for; I may even have an allergy, but I do it anyway and every time I end up with food poisoning. Once even bad enough to lose consciousness for a moment (undercooked mung beans)! You'd think I'd learn!!!
Turned the stove on.
Proceeded to wait a second before touching the burner to make sure I turned it on. (It was on.)

And I know I can't cook beans no matter what I do, no matter how long I nuke them in the oven or boil them for; I may even have an allergy, but I do it anyway and every time I end up with food poisoning. Once even bad enough to lose consciousness for a moment (undercooked mung beans)! You'd think I'd learn!!!
1 2 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122