Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Underrated Pokemon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I really like shedinja! It's so gimmicky, but that's what makes it fun.
I really like shedinja! It's so gimmicky, but that's what makes it fun.
tumblr_nsl2ezQmvD1slad33o1_250.png
Dude Scolipede's a beast
And I loved Vikabolt

I don't know if they're really underrated, but I was surprised and happy to find out how good Sandaconda was. She dragged me out of some bad situations (:

EDIT:
I forgot to mention, Archeops? Total bad dude. Granted their defense isn't that good, but their fast, and pack a punch. On both physical and special attacks.

And I don't know how many people like/use Golisopod, but First Impression with that high attack is *chef kiss*

I like big, tank like pokemon if you didn't notice xD Aggron's also on my list of favorites
Dude Scolipede's a beast
And I loved Vikabolt

I don't know if they're really underrated, but I was surprised and happy to find out how good Sandaconda was. She dragged me out of some bad situations (:

EDIT:
I forgot to mention, Archeops? Total bad dude. Granted their defense isn't that good, but their fast, and pack a punch. On both physical and special attacks.

And I don't know how many people like/use Golisopod, but First Impression with that high attack is *chef kiss*

I like big, tank like pokemon if you didn't notice xD Aggron's also on my list of favorites
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
Seconding Scolipede and Shedinja!!

I'm here to mention the Yamask line! Not only is it a cleverly cryptic kind of Pokemon, but I happened to use one in a nuzlocke and he helped me out quite a bit. Cheers to DeMasque!
(if you get the name reference you get a digital cookie)

yamask.png cofagrigus.png
Seconding Scolipede and Shedinja!!

I'm here to mention the Yamask line! Not only is it a cleverly cryptic kind of Pokemon, but I happened to use one in a nuzlocke and he helped me out quite a bit. Cheers to DeMasque!
(if you get the name reference you get a digital cookie)

yamask.png cofagrigus.png
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
THIEVUL. I know everyone hates it because it’s boring, but it’s got a special place in my heart.... foxxo boyo...
THIEVUL. I know everyone hates it because it’s boring, but it’s got a special place in my heart.... foxxo boyo...
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
*breath in*

Lilligant

I used one in my playthrough of Moon
Named her Daisy

I love her

Edit: Also, I second your opinion on Scolipede and Shedinja

Scolipede best bughorse, and I like Shedinja's design, origins, and gimmick, and I like how the method of actually obtaining a Shedinja is true to what it's based on
*breath in*

Lilligant

I used one in my playthrough of Moon
Named her Daisy

I love her

Edit: Also, I second your opinion on Scolipede and Shedinja

Scolipede best bughorse, and I like Shedinja's design, origins, and gimmick, and I like how the method of actually obtaining a Shedinja is true to what it's based on
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

[quote name="LittleMoons" date="2020-02-14 11:54:24" ] GIRAFARIG,, giraffe childe,,, twice the heads, twice as much to love,,,, [/quote] Came in here to say Girafarig. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
LittleMoons wrote on 2020-02-14 11:54:24:
GIRAFARIG,, giraffe childe,,, twice the heads, twice as much to love,,,,

Came in here to say Girafarig.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/3EcA3bF.png[/img] I don't see a lot of of love for Sigilyph, I think because it's kind of an oddball single-stage hard-to-find Pokemon with a weird movepool in a generation that had a lot of divisive designs. I love its design and I've found it dead useful in battles. I had one on my team in both my White and White 2 playthroughs and they did fabulously. By the end I was running Psychic, Air Slash, Shadow Ball, and Energy Ball/Ice Beam with either Twisted Spoon or Bright Powder, with the Magic Guard ability. Magic Guard Imma tell you is fantastic against some of the annoying status condition inflicter types.
3EcA3bF.png

I don't see a lot of of love for Sigilyph, I think because it's kind of an oddball single-stage hard-to-find Pokemon with a weird movepool in a generation that had a lot of divisive designs.

I love its design and I've found it dead useful in battles. I had one on my team in both my White and White 2 playthroughs and they did fabulously. By the end I was running Psychic, Air Slash, Shadow Ball, and Energy Ball/Ice Beam with either Twisted Spoon or Bright Powder, with the Magic Guard ability. Magic Guard Imma tell you is fantastic against some of the annoying status condition inflicter types.

Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
xurkitree!! i love that funky electrical tree
xurkitree!! i love that funky electrical tree
Hellen | He/him
About me
host of a DID system
fandragons here, here, and here
jt3PpxV.png
[quote name="WonderBun" date="2020-02-14 15:03:22" ] FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY [/quote] I LOVE FLAAFFY. THE BABY THE GIRL THE LEGEND I LOOOOOOOOVE FLAAFFY also deino. I love deino. my icon for a while was a doodle I made of a deino-flaaffy fusion, I know Big Deinos are pretty popular but deino does not get enough love as perfect as they are and I also LOVE scolipede, I got super attached to them after I played soccer with them in pokepark 2. A Worthy Opponent.
WonderBun wrote on 2020-02-14 15:03:22:
I LOVE FLAAFFY. THE BABY THE GIRL THE LEGEND I LOOOOOOOOVE FLAAFFY

also deino. I love deino. my icon for a while was a doodle I made of a deino-flaaffy fusion, I know Big Deinos are pretty popular but deino does not get enough love as perfect as they are

and I also LOVE scolipede, I got super attached to them after I played soccer with them in pokepark 2. A Worthy Opponent.
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10