Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Underrated Pokemon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Zebstrika and Gogoat have always been two of my favs that seem to fly under the radar. Maybe I just got lucky and had super rad Pokemon, but those guys basically carried my games for me.
Zebstrika and Gogoat have always been two of my favs that seem to fly under the radar. Maybe I just got lucky and had super rad Pokemon, but those guys basically carried my games for me.
Alright, but can we talk about Alolan Persian? Everyone gives it flack for its big round head, but I used one for my playthrough of Moon and let me tell you, Nasty Plot plus Power Gem equals some pretty powerful coverage. Speaking of Power Gem, this is how the anime decided to depict it using that move: [img]https://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/c/cf/Nanu_Persian_Power_Gem.png/800px-Nanu_Persian_Power_Gem.png[/img] Toucannon tends to be overshadowed by its pre-evo Pikipek, but it's one of the more powerful early route birds. If one of those things has Skill Link as an ability, Bullet Seed becomes a base 125 power coverage move against rock types.
Alright, but can we talk about Alolan Persian? Everyone gives it flack for its big round head, but I used one for my playthrough of Moon and let me tell you, Nasty Plot plus Power Gem equals some pretty powerful coverage. Speaking of Power Gem, this is how the anime decided to depict it using that move:
800px-Nanu_Persian_Power_Gem.png

Toucannon tends to be overshadowed by its pre-evo Pikipek, but it's one of the more powerful early route birds. If one of those things has Skill Link as an ability, Bullet Seed becomes a base 125 power coverage move against rock types.
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngiiadg18.png
My favorites have to be the Mareep line and the Poochyena line. I still love them, Even if they're not good in competitive battles.
My favorites have to be the Mareep line and the Poochyena line. I still love them, Even if they're not good in competitive battles.
tenor.gif
Paras anyone? Okay to be honest I'm a huge Bug-Type fangirl ... like HUGE! Played Shield only with Bugs and it was amazing! But out of all small little critters Paras doesn't get enough love! ;w;

Dunsparce as well. Not a bug but gosh, that derpy little serpent is just adorable. And have potential to be really strong ...

Just like Linoone! I trained one and used it in battles against friends. First they laughed about my suicide little cutie and then they were terriefied after it oneshottet their legendaries n_n Was a good feeling.

Also second the Dragalge! It was the reason I#m getting into the Poison Type as well.

Dhelmise as well. I love that design so so much but sadly I can't handle Plant Types very well. But it's cool and I try to Shiny hunt it when ever I can!

Paras anyone? Okay to be honest I'm a huge Bug-Type fangirl ... like HUGE! Played Shield only with Bugs and it was amazing! But out of all small little critters Paras doesn't get enough love! ;w;

Dunsparce as well. Not a bug but gosh, that derpy little serpent is just adorable. And have potential to be really strong ...

Just like Linoone! I trained one and used it in battles against friends. First they laughed about my suicide little cutie and then they were terriefied after it oneshottet their legendaries n_n Was a good feeling.

Also second the Dragalge! It was the reason I#m getting into the Poison Type as well.

Dhelmise as well. I love that design so so much but sadly I can't handle Plant Types very well. But it's cool and I try to Shiny hunt it when ever I can!

cbEt44U.pnglAR8cRt.pngiYZYA9W.png0jScwbh.png1HxhWtd.png6m2ResQ.pngfwf0oTL.pngIkvam99.pngYPCKcE0.pngh8GgOlC.png
dyZM6SW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10