Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Underrated Pokemon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Thievul.
Thievul.
a2s73h50.png
Thievul.
Thievul.
a2s73h50.png
Woobat !! I gained a huge fondness for them because of a Pokemon RP. Actually, I learn to love a lot of underrated Pokemon thank to rping xD And I also think that a lot of Gen Vs are pretty underrated. I love Audino's design, and I also love love Scolipede. [img]https://projectpokemon.org/images/normal-sprite/woobat.gif[/img]
Woobat !! I gained a huge fondness for them because of a Pokemon RP. Actually, I learn to love a lot of underrated Pokemon thank to rping xD And I also think that a lot of Gen Vs are pretty underrated. I love Audino's design, and I also love love Scolipede.
woobat.gif
m16OKP.jpeg
Mawile
Mawile
forestgreeen
Keldeo is really underrated. I’ve seen more hate than love for them.
Keldeo is really underrated. I’ve seen more hate than love for them.
meganium
meganium
BBA05-EC1-29-DC-44-D7-9431-EED8-EB90-BBC6.gif
MIDNIGHT LOOMING, TRAPPED BY DESPERATION TO REMAIN
PHANTUMP AND TREVENANT. Love me some spoopy trees.

I feel like a lot of the 1st evolutions of starters are overlooked, but my god, torracat deserves better. It used to be my favorite pokemon out of all of them, until gen 8 came rolling around :'D

Now my favorite pokemon is... pretty freaking popular actually. They deserve it, though.
PHANTUMP AND TREVENANT. Love me some spoopy trees.

I feel like a lot of the 1st evolutions of starters are overlooked, but my god, torracat deserves better. It used to be my favorite pokemon out of all of them, until gen 8 came rolling around :'D

Now my favorite pokemon is... pretty freaking popular actually. They deserve it, though.
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
Hakamo-o, definitely.
Hakamo-o, definitely.
Hey, I'm Jam! | She/They
i love me a good phantump tbh. he was my first TCG card i ever got n also hes jst babey. yeah
i love me a good phantump tbh. he was my first TCG card i ever got n also hes jst babey. yeah
BLACK LIVES MATTER. DEFUND THE POLICE.
iuEBSJ3.pngibjOZJ4.png5OZS7SI.pngbYt72YT.pngLRdLP2V.png
Honestly I love the klink klang line so much. Had one carry my team in shield
Honestly I love the klink klang line so much. Had one carry my team in shield
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10