Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Underrated Pokemon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
They may not be of too much use in actual play, but I will fight anyone who says they don't like Dunsparce or Sunkern in a Wal-mart parking lot at 2 in the morning.
They may not be of too much use in actual play, but I will fight anyone who says they don't like Dunsparce or Sunkern in a Wal-mart parking lot at 2 in the morning.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Sigilyph!! Such a weird little guy but so very very cool!! I literally screamed when I learned it was confirmed for SwSh because I figured it was so unpopular that it'd get cut for Dexit [img]https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/3/39/Spr_5b_561.png[/img]
Sigilyph!! Such a weird little guy but so very very cool!! I literally screamed when I learned it was confirmed for SwSh because I figured it was so unpopular that it'd get cut for Dexit

Spr_5b_561.png
the whole litwick line!!! I love these spooky lighting fixtures so much

and i've got a huge soft spot for swoobat,, it's just so good
the whole litwick line!!! I love these spooky lighting fixtures so much

and i've got a huge soft spot for swoobat,, it's just so good
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
[img]https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/normal/yanmega.gif[/img] Yanmega!!! There’s a lot of underrated Pokémon I love but this guy is hands down my ultimate favorite (maybe my favorite Pokémon in general?), I’ve always loved it’s design and I really came you appreciate it after doing an all-bug monotype run of Soulsilver... my Yanmega was my ace, he swept just abt everything w Bug Buzz + Tinted Lens. fun fact: did you know these guys can learn hypnosis and dream eater? as if it weren’t enough that (per their dex entries) these big bugs can generate shockwaves and decapitate their prey in midair, they can also lull you to sleep and feast on your dreams. delightful! idk how underrated they are but some other huge favs for me are Dragalge, Eelektross, Escavalier, Cofagrigus, Victreebel and Liepard!
yanmega.gif

Yanmega!!! There’s a lot of underrated Pokémon I love but this guy is hands down my ultimate favorite (maybe my favorite Pokémon in general?), I’ve always loved it’s design and I really came you appreciate it after doing an all-bug monotype run of Soulsilver... my Yanmega was my ace, he swept just abt everything w Bug Buzz + Tinted Lens. fun fact: did you know these guys can learn hypnosis and dream eater? as if it weren’t enough that (per their dex entries) these big bugs can generate shockwaves and decapitate their prey in midair, they can also lull you to sleep and feast on your dreams. delightful!

idk how underrated they are but some other huge favs for me are Dragalge, Eelektross, Escavalier, Cofagrigus, Victreebel and Liepard!
wpEE9mo.png
[i]Sobbing quietly at all the bug horse love[/i] I legitimately wasn't expecting such an intense love for my boi. I'm so happy. There have been SO many good mentions here and I wish I could @ everyone but it'd make for such a long post. It's been really cool to see so many people like oddballs I've always enjoyed too! Okay, another one I really like but haven't seen mentioned is nidoking and lairon! I've always loved seeing nidoking battle with Blue/Gary and Giovanni. I've been having a lot of fun with him too on my team lately; he's filled this niche spot I've been desperately looking for. Lairon I think just looks cool [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1] [left][img]https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/shiny/nidoking.gif[/img][/left][right][img]https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/ruby-sapphire/normal/lairon.png[/img][/right]
Sobbing quietly at all the bug horse love I legitimately wasn't expecting such an intense love for my boi. I'm so happy.

There have been SO many good mentions here and I wish I could @ everyone but it'd make for such a long post. It's been really cool to see so many people like oddballs I've always enjoyed too!

Okay, another one I really like but haven't seen mentioned is nidoking and lairon! I've always loved seeing nidoking battle with Blue/Gary and Giovanni. I've been having a lot of fun with him too on my team lately; he's filled this niche spot I've been desperately looking for. Lairon I think just looks cool
nidoking.gif
lairon.png
i love trubbish and garbodor. theyre so creatively designed and cute.

oh and ive heard a lot of people say they dont like lickitung?? but i love it. it has a great color palette.

also during the gen 6 leaks someone told me i was just being a contrarian for liking swirlix but i genuinely think swirlix is great.
i love trubbish and garbodor. theyre so creatively designed and cute.

oh and ive heard a lot of people say they dont like lickitung?? but i love it. it has a great color palette.

also during the gen 6 leaks someone told me i was just being a contrarian for liking swirlix but i genuinely think swirlix is great.
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
amaura and aurorus are super beautiful, and they're based on a real dinosaur called amargasaurus!

And i always thought tynamo was cute in its odd little way
amaura and aurorus are super beautiful, and they're based on a real dinosaur called amargasaurus!

And i always thought tynamo was cute in its odd little way
SORmH.gif xTVXP.gif F8Yyq.gif WEc1O.gif FgSlG.gif
[quote name="YuriLeclerc" date="2020-02-14 09:34:27" ] pyukumuku, lol. funky sea cucumber became my #1 favorite 'mon after gen 7 came out. i think kyurem is pretty underrated also. white kyurem is my favorite legendary! [/quote] YES. Kyruem is very underrated and :((. Hes my favorite legendary and he deserves all the love. So does Raikou.
YuriLeclerc wrote on 2020-02-14 09:34:27:
pyukumuku, lol. funky sea cucumber became my #1 favorite 'mon after gen 7 came out. i think kyurem is pretty underrated also. white kyurem is my favorite legendary!

YES. Kyruem is very underrated and :((. Hes my favorite legendary and he deserves all the love. So does Raikou.
DE4-CE494-C24-A-441-F-8809-5-B8-BFD08205-C.png| He/She | Autistic/ADHD| 3+ FR Time |
Scolipede is good !! I always thought they were really cool! Whimsicott is so pure and soft ! [img]https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/whimsicott-gif-9.gif[/img] Additionally, Breloom [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/aa79fe6790d990411e6089b515023ec3/tumblr_n78n31wApZ1tqptlzo1_500.gif[/img] And Furret [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/014/402/fb9.gif[/img]
Scolipede is good !! I always thought they were really cool!

Whimsicott is so pure and soft !
whimsicott-gif-9.gif

Additionally, Breloom
tumblr_n78n31wApZ1tqptlzo1_500.gif
And Furret
fb9.gif
If I'm lucky, Mr. Talent will rub his tentacles on my art
honeslty most of my favorites are underrated? my top 3 are archeops, lurantis and tangela and theyre Fantastic man
this made me realise i need to fix up my favorites list though
honeslty most of my favorites are underrated? my top 3 are archeops, lurantis and tangela and theyre Fantastic man
this made me realise i need to fix up my favorites list though
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10