Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Shows you remember but nobody talk about
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31
[quote name="Aerotyrannus" date="2020-02-03 06:35:37" ] The kid's show Stanley. It used to air on Disney and was about a boy and his goldfish, dog, and cat exploring nature in his backyard. I dont remember much more than that but i know it exists and nobody else seems to remember it. [/quote] [i]"It's the... Great big book of everything, with everything inside! To see the world around us, this book's the perfect guide!"[/i] XD [quote name="PearlConnor" date="2020-02-03 07:11:16" ] Also, if you can hear the phrase "Hi, I'm Pablo" then you're officially in god tier [/quote] I always got excited when Austin actually was in the story. Also "Not funny Ha ha. Funny weird." [quote name="EclipseDragon" date="2020-02-06 08:24:36" ] but uh does anyone remember the 2012 TMNT? it had like four seasons (season 5 is a disgrace imo) and was done in CGI with anime influences. it's one of my favorite shows ever ngl [/quote] I do! I originally found it because of Rob Paulson being one of my favorite actors, and I own a few episodes myself! [quote name="Enigmadoodles" date="2020-02-06 11:13:48" ] So did PB&J Otters(?) actually exist or was that just me. I can't remember a thing about the show just otters named Peanut, Butter, and Jelly. At least I think that was it. Rolie Polie Olie is also a cartoon I remember, along with another one with a clown named Jojo that I can not for the life of me remember. I think she had a pet lion. [/quote] Jojo's Circus, and yes, PB&J Otter and Rolie Polie Olie as well. Playhouse Disney, the real deal! For me personally... Ozzy and Drix (based off of the equally odd film Osmosis Jones), Todd's World, Johnny and the Sprites, W.I.T.C.H. and Bolts and Blip. [quote name="Nikame" date="2020-02-27 10:50:53" ] okay I think it was DinoSquad but it was like a show about a group of teenage kids who could turn into dinosuars and had to help save the world from prehistoric plants and animals. Alsi I think there bio prof. (who lived in a light house) was a velociraptor from the time of the dino's [/quote] That one too. Probably more, but those are what I remember right now.
Aerotyrannus wrote on 2020-02-03 06:35:37:
The kid's show Stanley. It used to air on Disney and was about a boy and his goldfish, dog, and cat exploring nature in his backyard.

I dont remember much more than that but i know it exists and nobody else seems to remember it.

"It's the... Great big book of everything, with everything inside! To see the world around us, this book's the perfect guide!" XD
PearlConnor wrote on 2020-02-03 07:11:16:
Also, if you can hear the phrase "Hi, I'm Pablo" then you're officially in god tier
I always got excited when Austin actually was in the story. Also "Not funny Ha ha. Funny weird."

EclipseDragon wrote on 2020-02-06 08:24:36:

but uh does anyone remember the 2012 TMNT? it had like four seasons (season 5 is a disgrace imo) and was done in CGI with anime influences. it's one of my favorite shows ever ngl
I do! I originally found it because of Rob Paulson being one of my favorite actors, and I own a few episodes myself!
Enigmadoodles wrote on 2020-02-06 11:13:48:
So did PB&J Otters(?) actually exist or was that just me. I can't remember a thing about the show just otters named Peanut, Butter, and Jelly. At least I think that was it.

Rolie Polie Olie is also a cartoon I remember, along with another one with a clown named Jojo that I can not for the life of me remember. I think she had a pet lion.

Jojo's Circus, and yes, PB&J Otter and Rolie Polie Olie as well. Playhouse Disney, the real deal!

For me personally... Ozzy and Drix (based off of the equally odd film Osmosis Jones), Todd's World, Johnny and the Sprites, W.I.T.C.H. and Bolts and Blip.
Nikame wrote on 2020-02-27 10:50:53:
okay I think it was DinoSquad but it was like a show about a group of teenage kids who could turn into dinosuars and had to help save the world from prehistoric plants and animals. Alsi I think there bio prof. (who lived in a light house) was a velociraptor from the time of the dino's
That one too. Probably more, but those are what I remember right now.
Trollhunters and 3Below (On Netflix)
I know it's meant to be a kids show, but honestly I really like it, and not even on the wild web I see anyone talking about it haha.
Trollhunters and 3Below (On Netflix)
I know it's meant to be a kids show, but honestly I really like it, and not even on the wild web I see anyone talking about it haha.
n9ssuxW.gif
They/It | FR +8 | INFP | :]
OxagJgG.pngQUIpVFE.png

1UI2JZj.gif
mummies alive

hands down my childhood fav cartoon

i remember my dad used to rent VHS of the series.

Also, most old CN cartoons (Ed, Edd and Eddy being my most favourite)
mummies alive

hands down my childhood fav cartoon

i remember my dad used to rent VHS of the series.

Also, most old CN cartoons (Ed, Edd and Eddy being my most favourite)
6655fe4067bf8ca45637cdd30867f01d0c1e2466.png
Pound Puppies. It’s really old and I feel like I was the only kid that watched it. I tried to find it again to rewatch for nostalgia but all I could find was a different show with the same name.
Pound Puppies. It’s really old and I feel like I was the only kid that watched it. I tried to find it again to rewatch for nostalgia but all I could find was a different show with the same name.
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
[quote name="@Edelgard" date="2020-02-03 23:12:05" ] j-jungle junction. also 64 zoo lane [/quote] OH MY GOD... FOR THE LONGEST TIME I [i]SWORE[/i] JUNGLE JUNCTION WAS A FEVER DREAM BECAUSE I JUST FORGOT THE NAME BUT I REMEMBER ANIMALS DRIVING AROUND ON WHEELS... THANK YOU...
@Edelgard wrote on 2020-02-03 23:12:05:
j-jungle junction. also 64 zoo lane

OH MY GOD... FOR THE LONGEST TIME I SWORE JUNGLE JUNCTION WAS A FEVER DREAM BECAUSE I JUST FORGOT THE NAME BUT I REMEMBER ANIMALS DRIVING AROUND ON WHEELS... THANK YOU...
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
I spent most of my childhood watching TVO, so a lot of these are Canadian productions.
This is Daniel Cook: a ginger child went on trips around Canada and did things like learn to yo-yo. He often met Canadian celebrities.
Little Bear: literally a child bear’s adventures. He had other animal friends and a human friend as well.
Alfred Hedgehog: an anthropomorphic hedgehog boy solving mysteries.
Trollz: for awhile they rebooted the Troll dolls with a Bratz-like concept. This cartoon encompassed that.
Sabrina the Teenage Witch: this series was pretty good, and I was surprised to find Sabrina was an Archie character.
The Swap: they made teenagers swap lives for a week? Or longer?
WOW(World of Wonders): based in the Museum of Civilization in Ottawa. A girl would travel and a guy would record her findings for the museum. It was weird to visit the museum and see the desk from the show.
It’s a Big Big World: jungle animals. That’s all I remember.
Bear in the Big Blue House: this one had puppets. One was a bear who sang songs.
Mustard Pancakes: a woman and her four anthropomorphic pets.
Galaktik Football: I watched this one in French. Space soccer, and the animation switched between 2D and 3D.
The Numberjacks: actual living numeral characters that fought math-based enemies. Their base was someone’s couch.
Charlie and Lola: a brother and sister. I don’t know what they did.
Little Princess: she was a little princess who lived in a castle with her family. My mom had a suspicion she was actually in a mental hospital.
Miss BG: a girl with orange hair dealing with real-life problems. She had two male friends and they had a treehouse.
Corduroy Bear: a teddy bear with green overalls was owned by a girl in New York maybe?
Harry and his Bucket Full of Dinosaurs: he had a bucket of dinosaur toys that he could go into.
Lilly the Witch: a girl with a magic bracelet given to her by a tiny dragon. She travelled in time with it, and solved problems in various historical periods. The bracelet had a limited number of uses per trip, and the spells had to rhyme.

There was also the 2008 TMNT series, kinda scary but better than any of the other Turtles series I’ve seen. There were also a few series that came into my life later, such as Dino Dan, that I saw but didn’t really enjoy since I was too old. I also watched a lot of Family Channel so like... everything that was on air from like 2007-onward I may have seen.
I spent most of my childhood watching TVO, so a lot of these are Canadian productions.
This is Daniel Cook: a ginger child went on trips around Canada and did things like learn to yo-yo. He often met Canadian celebrities.
Little Bear: literally a child bear’s adventures. He had other animal friends and a human friend as well.
Alfred Hedgehog: an anthropomorphic hedgehog boy solving mysteries.
Trollz: for awhile they rebooted the Troll dolls with a Bratz-like concept. This cartoon encompassed that.
Sabrina the Teenage Witch: this series was pretty good, and I was surprised to find Sabrina was an Archie character.
The Swap: they made teenagers swap lives for a week? Or longer?
WOW(World of Wonders): based in the Museum of Civilization in Ottawa. A girl would travel and a guy would record her findings for the museum. It was weird to visit the museum and see the desk from the show.
It’s a Big Big World: jungle animals. That’s all I remember.
Bear in the Big Blue House: this one had puppets. One was a bear who sang songs.
Mustard Pancakes: a woman and her four anthropomorphic pets.
Galaktik Football: I watched this one in French. Space soccer, and the animation switched between 2D and 3D.
The Numberjacks: actual living numeral characters that fought math-based enemies. Their base was someone’s couch.
Charlie and Lola: a brother and sister. I don’t know what they did.
Little Princess: she was a little princess who lived in a castle with her family. My mom had a suspicion she was actually in a mental hospital.
Miss BG: a girl with orange hair dealing with real-life problems. She had two male friends and they had a treehouse.
Corduroy Bear: a teddy bear with green overalls was owned by a girl in New York maybe?
Harry and his Bucket Full of Dinosaurs: he had a bucket of dinosaur toys that he could go into.
Lilly the Witch: a girl with a magic bracelet given to her by a tiny dragon. She travelled in time with it, and solved problems in various historical periods. The bracelet had a limited number of uses per trip, and the spells had to rhyme.

There was also the 2008 TMNT series, kinda scary but better than any of the other Turtles series I’ve seen. There were also a few series that came into my life later, such as Dino Dan, that I saw but didn’t really enjoy since I was too old. I also watched a lot of Family Channel so like... everything that was on air from like 2007-onward I may have seen.
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
@dragonlady1803 YOU DONT know how many years its been waiting for someone else who remembered animal mechanicals..
@dragonlady1803 YOU DONT know how many years its been waiting for someone else who remembered animal mechanicals..
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png ePOliyb.png
UkjerOF.png
o7ZCFYm.png
VDqpTLf.png
kSsCpBU.png
AaYNmEX.png
2Dp2REm.png
wbvK3HZ.png
oczO35g.png
JDcLBdb.png
0f4639ddb8ec8007aa64d9018bee7bc1d8d4f7cd.png
growing up creepie... i miss that show sm i wanted to look like creepie creecher so much and i have always loved bugs so understandably i vibed with that show really hard

also 3-2-1 penguins, jane and the dragon, krypto the superdog, wonder pets, yin yang yo, tutenstein, pippi longstocking, the zula patrol, babar, pukka, gargoyles and sagwa the chinese siamese cat. i can NEVER find anyone who remembers any of these, it's so sad!!!

we didn't have cable for a while so i watched lots of pbs kids shows in general like dragon tales, arthur, cyberchase, maya & miguel, and angelina ballerina.

i miss the super old my little pony movies too
also i have 3 extremely cursed ones for you guys: jay jay the jet plane, boohbah and miss spider's sunny patch friends.
growing up creepie... i miss that show sm i wanted to look like creepie creecher so much and i have always loved bugs so understandably i vibed with that show really hard

also 3-2-1 penguins, jane and the dragon, krypto the superdog, wonder pets, yin yang yo, tutenstein, pippi longstocking, the zula patrol, babar, pukka, gargoyles and sagwa the chinese siamese cat. i can NEVER find anyone who remembers any of these, it's so sad!!!

we didn't have cable for a while so i watched lots of pbs kids shows in general like dragon tales, arthur, cyberchase, maya & miguel, and angelina ballerina.

i miss the super old my little pony movies too
also i have 3 extremely cursed ones for you guys: jay jay the jet plane, boohbah and miss spider's sunny patch friends.
z8Qo9nt.gif

spencer - they/he/ix - fr +1
Sad to see only one person each mention ChalkZone and Code Lyoko.

01101001 01100110 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100111 01110010 01100101 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00101100 00100000 01110011 01100101 01101110 01100100 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100000 00110001 01101011 01110100
[quote name="AstralKepeire" date="2020-07-10 19:31:09" ] Sad to see only one person each mention ChalkZone and Code Lyoko. [/quote] I'd watch Code Lyoko waiting for Pokemon to come on when I was 5. I was too young to understand it too much, I just thought the transformation sequences and battles in the CGI world were cool.
AstralKepeire wrote on 2020-07-10 19:31:09:
I'd watch Code Lyoko waiting for Pokemon to come on when I was 5. I was too young to understand it too much, I just thought the transformation sequences and battles in the CGI world were cool.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31