Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Shows you remember but nobody talk about
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
[quote name="octobers" date="2020-07-30 14:41:08" ] angelina ballerina, anyone? [/quote] YES. My grandma had a bunch of the movies on VHS What about... My Friend Rabbit Word World Fraggle Rock
octobers wrote on 2020-07-30 14:41:08:
angelina ballerina, anyone?
YES. My grandma had a bunch of the movies on VHS

What about...
My Friend Rabbit
Word World
Fraggle Rock
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
If you can't remember the name of a show, you can always type its description into this TV tropes forum.
If you can't remember the name of a show, you can always type its description into this TV tropes forum.
earthh5.png
[quote name="CorvusXIV" date="2020-07-28 21:33:38" ] This has been bugging me for like... a decade, but I swear there was a show about some kids messing around in a castle/museum, and they were guided by this classical-looking white unicorn that lived in a tapestry (don't remember if he could talk or not). I've asked around, but nobody ever seems to know what I'm talking about. [emoji=ridgeback confused size=1] [/quote] @CorvusXIV i dont remember this being a show but this sounds like a magic treehouse book that i loved when i was younger called Blizzard of thr Blue Moon it was about two kids freeing the unicorn from the unicorn in captivity tapestry
CorvusXIV wrote on 2020-07-28 21:33:38:
This has been bugging me for like... a decade, but I swear there was a show about some kids messing around in a castle/museum, and they were guided by this classical-looking white unicorn that lived in a tapestry (don't remember if he could talk or not). I've asked around, but nobody ever seems to know what I'm talking about.
@CorvusXIV
i dont remember this being a show but this sounds like a magic treehouse book that i loved when i was younger called Blizzard of thr Blue Moon

it was about two kids freeing the unicorn from the unicorn in captivity tapestry
dcprkry-6f227d16-78cf-4c0b-a85b-c510e6411384.png
skek | they/them | 24
the ghost with the most
tumblr_inline_psj27ukX3O1tc3swm_75sq.png
x
dcprhsf-50b03a4f-3549-4ad5-bcb0-35bf6e5b050d.png
Zatch Bell and Sonic X are some more that I've seen but never hear anybody talk about

Also Sonic Underground!
Zatch Bell and Sonic X are some more that I've seen but never hear anybody talk about

Also Sonic Underground!
FTuaU7Y.png
[quote name="Zorua345" date="2020-07-30 18:15:53" ] [quote name="octobers" date="2020-07-30 14:41:08" ] angelina ballerina, anyone? [/quote] YES. My grandma had a bunch of the movies on VHS What about... My Friend Rabbit Word World Fraggle Rock [/quote] word world and fraggle rock!!! word world was amazing and fraggle rock is still one of my favorite shows. i love jim henson.
Zorua345 wrote on 2020-07-30 18:15:53:
octobers wrote on 2020-07-30 14:41:08:
angelina ballerina, anyone?
YES. My grandma had a bunch of the movies on VHS

What about...
My Friend Rabbit
Word World
Fraggle Rock
word world and fraggle rock!!! word world was amazing and fraggle rock is still one of my favorite shows. i love jim henson.
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
“i think i might have fallen in love...”
”...what am i to do?”

[quote name="AlienMenace" date="2020-07-30 18:38:32" ] Zatch Bell and Sonic X are some more that I've seen but never hear anybody talk about Also Sonic Underground! [/quote] Konjiki no Gash Bell is fairly known in anime circles but maybe not so much with the normie American cartoon crowd. I did greatly enjoy watching Zatch Bell on TV as a teen though. Wasn't that the same block of TV that had Bobobo-bo-bo-bobo? Sonic X is fairly well known in, well, Sonic circles, but even they don't talk about Sonic Underground haha. There's another show I thought I fever-dreamt. "It was Sonic, but, they had, guitars? Magical guitars??" So much nostalgia in this thread, dang. xD
AlienMenace wrote on 2020-07-30 18:38:32:

Also Sonic Underground!
Konjiki no Gash Bell is fairly known in anime circles but maybe not so much with the normie American cartoon crowd. I did greatly enjoy watching Zatch Bell on TV as a teen though. Wasn't that the same block of TV that had Bobobo-bo-bo-bobo?

Sonic X is fairly well known in, well, Sonic circles, but even they don't talk about Sonic Underground haha. There's another show I thought I fever-dreamt. "It was Sonic, but, they had, guitars? Magical guitars??"

So much nostalgia in this thread, dang. xD
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
[quote name="Skeksis" date="2020-07-30 18:35:27" ] [quote name="CorvusXIV" date="2020-07-28 21:33:38" ] This has been bugging me for like... a decade, but I swear there was a show about some kids messing around in a castle/museum, and they were guided by this classical-looking white unicorn that lived in a tapestry (don't remember if he could talk or not). I've asked around, but nobody ever seems to know what I'm talking about. [emoji=ridgeback confused size=1] [/quote] @CorvusXIV i dont remember this being a show but this sounds like a magic treehouse book that i loved when i was younger called Blizzard of thr Blue Moon it was about two kids freeing the unicorn from the unicorn in captivity tapestry [/quote] Ooh I loved that book! And the scene where they rode around the Unicorn and brought brightness back to Great Depression New York - *chefs kiss*
Skeksis wrote on 2020-07-30 18:35:27:
CorvusXIV wrote on 2020-07-28 21:33:38:
This has been bugging me for like... a decade, but I swear there was a show about some kids messing around in a castle/museum, and they were guided by this classical-looking white unicorn that lived in a tapestry (don't remember if he could talk or not). I've asked around, but nobody ever seems to know what I'm talking about.
@CorvusXIV
i dont remember this being a show but this sounds like a magic treehouse book that i loved when i was younger called Blizzard of thr Blue Moon

it was about two kids freeing the unicorn from the unicorn in captivity tapestry
Ooh I loved that book! And the scene where they rode around the Unicorn and brought brightness back to Great Depression New York - *chefs kiss*
earthh5.png
@Skeksis @Janette Could be! I haven't seen/read Magic Treehouse in years, so it's possible I'm conflating two different stories, haha.
@Skeksis @Janette Could be! I haven't seen/read Magic Treehouse in years, so it's possible I'm conflating two different stories, haha.
coH7AEL.png

Time Warp Trio.

Aka: why I love history.

Time Warp Trio.

Aka: why I love history.
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
noonbory and the super seven anyone?
noonbory and the super seven anyone?
Lair purge HERE