Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Shows you remember but nobody talk about
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 30 31
I liked Kaijudo: Rise of the Duel Masters as a kid.
I liked Kaijudo: Rise of the Duel Masters as a kid.
MyfNmKq.png
the show i was talking about with the cats was cat scratch
the show i was talking about with the cats was cat scratch
BBA05-EC1-29-DC-44-D7-9431-EED8-EB90-BBC6.gif
MIDNIGHT LOOMING, TRAPPED BY DESPERATION TO REMAIN
I remember a bunch of the shows that were mentioned here, though special mentions go to Angry Beavers and Oswald because I particularly remember those because I’m pretty sure it’s been less than 10 years since I’ve seen either one due to family members putting them on. Also, Lilo & Stitch: The Series was my favorite show when I was little, so that one definitely gets a mention as well.

Anyway, there was this one show I remember from when I was little about a kid King Tut who was essentially a zombie and he did things with I think this group of kids. I can’t remember for the life of me what it was called, and I mostly just remember the main character. I think it aired on Disney Channel, and time period was around 2001-2005 if that helps.
I remember a bunch of the shows that were mentioned here, though special mentions go to Angry Beavers and Oswald because I particularly remember those because I’m pretty sure it’s been less than 10 years since I’ve seen either one due to family members putting them on. Also, Lilo & Stitch: The Series was my favorite show when I was little, so that one definitely gets a mention as well.

Anyway, there was this one show I remember from when I was little about a kid King Tut who was essentially a zombie and he did things with I think this group of kids. I can’t remember for the life of me what it was called, and I mostly just remember the main character. I think it aired on Disney Channel, and time period was around 2001-2005 if that helps.
9vqTYg0.gifcfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.giffl0edFq.gif
Banner holder by me.
[quote name="@Inhuman" date="2020-04-29 10:32:28" ] I will scream if someone else remembers Martin Mystery- [/quote] Still think Java was the best character in that. And some of the monsters they encountered were awesome. It's a pity they only ever seemed to show the same handful of episodes here :/
@Inhuman wrote on 2020-04-29 10:32:28:
I will scream if someone else remembers Martin Mystery-

Still think Java was the best character in that. And some of the monsters they encountered were awesome. It's a pity they only ever seemed to show the same handful of episodes here :/
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
[quote name="Inhuman" date="2020-04-29 10:32:28" ] I will scream if someone else remembers Martin Mystery- [/quote] Confession: I was partially inspired by this show while picking a new name after I realized I was trans. Did anyone else here watch Little Bear or Beast Wars as a kid?
Inhuman wrote on 2020-04-29 10:32:28:
I will scream if someone else remembers Martin Mystery-
Confession: I was partially inspired by this show while picking a new name after I realized I was trans.

Did anyone else here watch Little Bear or Beast Wars as a kid?
ok ok but what about shaman king. i was literally obsessed with it as a child and rewatched it recently. i need a remake so bad.
ok ok but what about shaman king. i was literally obsessed with it as a child and rewatched it recently. i need a remake so bad.
3a91cedabe354d905736cf4f15c5a0c1b3b150d7.gif lance | they/them
achtung, baby!
hi i like my girlfriend and
setting things on fire.
My favorite shows were Charlie and Lola, Grossology, and Tutenstein. Idk how I saw British and Canadian television in Florida, USA but I did and it was amazing.
My favorite shows were Charlie and Lola, Grossology, and Tutenstein. Idk how I saw British and Canadian television in Florida, USA but I did and it was amazing.
gJIGxXj.pngninbinarycatcher.png
Nickelodeon's Mr. Meaty

This show is soo weird and the majority of people who have seen it as a kid seem to have been scared of it.
Nickelodeon's Mr. Meaty

This show is soo weird and the majority of people who have seen it as a kid seem to have been scared of it.
She/her | 3+ FR Time | Art!

72rKK.gif
Skyland on Nicktoons! i clearly remember seeing a few episodes when i was little, but i dont think it ran for very long. i dont remember much about it, but i REMEMBER seeing it with my own two eyes.

ive NEVER heard anyone talk about it though! i dont even think people know what it even is
Skyland on Nicktoons! i clearly remember seeing a few episodes when i was little, but i dont think it ran for very long. i dont remember much about it, but i REMEMBER seeing it with my own two eyes.

ive NEVER heard anyone talk about it though! i dont even think people know what it even is
Signature.png
Gidget, Gilligan's Island, Voyagers (not Star Trek), the Incredible Hulk tv series, Chaotic, Magi Nation, Farscape, Dino Squad, Spider Riders, Buck Rogers...
Gidget, Gilligan's Island, Voyagers (not Star Trek), the Incredible Hulk tv series, Chaotic, Magi Nation, Farscape, Dino Squad, Spider Riders, Buck Rogers...
Andalite
She/Her
"Yes Prince Jake."
~ All lives matter ~

Come see my For Sale tab in my Den!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 30 31