Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Shows you remember but nobody talk about
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
...Anyone else grow up in a Christian household and watch shows that most people haven't even heard of let alone talk about?

-Gospel Bill/Adventures in Dry Gulch
-Bibleman
-Superbook/The Flying House

My childhood TV shows sometimes seem so surreal. (o_o)
...Anyone else grow up in a Christian household and watch shows that most people haven't even heard of let alone talk about?

-Gospel Bill/Adventures in Dry Gulch
-Bibleman

My childhood TV shows sometimes seem so surreal. (o_o)
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
DinoSqaud anyone? teenagers that would turn into super inaccurate dinos?? no one talks about which is a shame bc it was so weird. im pretty sure all of the episodes are on youtube now.

Dinosqaud intro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5yzOYyXsYc

Playlist with some episodes: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOfkEiZyzWX-hlew4a_md3Z7KsfnVcdYg

UPDATE ITS EVEN WEIRDER THAN I THOUGHT.

SO the villians name is victorvalaci. he is a velociraptor

The team leader is his ex-wife and and also a velociraptor who gave up her carnivorous ways for love and humanity and she also has telekinesis.

victor thinks dinosaurs are superior and is trying to change all animals and people into dinos.

DinoSqaud anyone? teenagers that would turn into super inaccurate dinos?? no one talks about which is a shame bc it was so weird. im pretty sure all of the episodes are on youtube now.

Dinosqaud intro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5yzOYyXsYc

Playlist with some episodes: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOfkEiZyzWX-hlew4a_md3Z7KsfnVcdYg

UPDATE ITS EVEN WEIRDER THAN I THOUGHT.

SO the villians name is victorvalaci. he is a velociraptor

The team leader is his ex-wife and and also a velociraptor who gave up her carnivorous ways for love and humanity and she also has telekinesis.

victor thinks dinosaurs are superior and is trying to change all animals and people into dinos.

Ellie/Any pronouns/chaotic neutral

If a post doesn't have :) its an imposter
@EllieArts That was the first show I ever Netflix-binged. Probably because I was hoping it would get better eventually. It... didn't. I'd still like to see a reboot with better writing and character designs.
@EllieArts That was the first show I ever Netflix-binged. Probably because I was hoping it would get better eventually. It... didn't. I'd still like to see a reboot with better writing and character designs.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
I have been trying real hard to think of a show to add here and I finally got one! Denver The Last Dinosaur. Featuring a group of kids and their dinosaur friend who is also into skateboarding [img]https://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/denver_the_last_dinosaur.jpg[/img] It was not rerun that often so I barely remember it. I think part of the plot had something to do with the bad guy wanting to force Denver into doing rock concerts for money, maybe, so.....it was a strange show.
I have been trying real hard to think of a show to add here and I finally got one! Denver The Last Dinosaur. Featuring a group of kids and their dinosaur friend who is also into skateboarding

denver_the_last_dinosaur.jpg

It was not rerun that often so I barely remember it. I think part of the plot had something to do with the bad guy wanting to force Denver into doing rock concerts for money, maybe, so.....it was a strange show.
UEKFohX.png
It's somewhat obscure, but Rolie Polie Olie was my jam as a kid. Also, Miss Spider's Sunny Patch Friends. Both were very good shows!
It's somewhat obscure, but Rolie Polie Olie was my jam as a kid. Also, Miss Spider's Sunny Patch Friends. Both were very good shows!
801128-C0-8-C7-A-4640-98-E6-A1-B6-EC0-A3-A60.png
tumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
tumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.png
7-DE5099-A-45-E5-4-CE6-B24-D-E8696-F7385-FA.png
my wishlist
my bio
When we went to my grandparents place in Spain there was one English kid’s cartoon channel on and it always played Sonic Underground. That was a weird show lol There was also this show about medieval mice and rats called Redwall? It looked cool but I don’t remember a massive amount about it. Reminded me of Robin Hood though. [img] https://i.imgur.com/8EwtyvA.jpg[/img]
When we went to my grandparents place in Spain there was one English kid’s cartoon channel on and it always played Sonic Underground. That was a weird show lol

There was also this show about medieval mice and rats called Redwall? It looked cool but I don’t remember a massive amount about it. Reminded me of Robin Hood though.

8EwtyvA.jpg
Oh gosh! REDWALL!
<xC I remember that from 5th and 6th grade!
I was gonna finish that show, but never got the chance! It's on YouTube I think. >:T I'd better watch it before YouTube blocks it and then I can't see it anymore.
Oh gosh! REDWALL!
<xC I remember that from 5th and 6th grade!
I was gonna finish that show, but never got the chance! It's on YouTube I think. >:T I'd better watch it before YouTube blocks it and then I can't see it anymore.
+~She/Her Majesty/Her Highness~+
prideflag_micro_ace_animated.gif Boop snootsarbok.gif Not boots prideflag_micro_ace_animated.gif
[quote name="deztora" date="2020-07-31 12:15:31" ] ...Anyone else grow up in a Christian household and watch shows that most people haven't even heard of let alone talk about? -Superbook/The Flying House [/quote] actually, although i haven't watched it, i've heard of superbook! my partner told me about it and although i never looked deeper in, all i know is that it's a christian cartoon
deztora wrote on 2020-07-31 12:15:31:

actually, although i haven't watched it, i've heard of superbook! my partner told me about it and although i never looked deeper in, all i know is that it's a christian cartoon
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
[quote name="Erniath" date="2020-07-10 06:30:13" ] The Numberjacks: actual living numeral characters that fought math-based enemies. Their base was someone’s couch. [/quote] [color=360705]i never watched numberjacks but i can confirm it exists. i've seen the numbers on the mbti database, and my main fandom has been joking about numberjacks since 2017. thank you for telling me that it's an actual show
Erniath wrote on 2020-07-10 06:30:13:
The Numberjacks: actual living numeral characters that fought math-based enemies. Their base was someone’s couch.
i never watched numberjacks but i can confirm it exists. i've seen the numbers on the mbti database, and my main fandom has been joking about numberjacks since 2017. thank you for telling me that it's an actual show
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
[quote name="Edelgard" date="2020-08-01 11:14:09" ] [quote name="deztora" date="2020-07-31 12:15:31" ] ...Anyone else grow up in a Christian household and watch shows that most people haven't even heard of let alone talk about? -Superbook/The Flying House [/quote] actually, although i haven't watched it, i've heard of superbook! my partner told me about it and although i never looked deeper in, all i know is that it's a christian cartoon [/quote] Whoa! That's kinda cool to see non-Christians even be aware of something like Superbook. That was my jam growing up by the way. Forget Pokemon, Superbook/TFH was what got me started in loving anime.
Edelgard wrote on 2020-08-01 11:14:09:
deztora wrote on 2020-07-31 12:15:31:

actually, although i haven't watched it, i've heard of superbook! my partner told me about it and although i never looked deeper in, all i know is that it's a christian cartoon
Whoa! That's kinda cool to see non-Christians even be aware of something like Superbook. That was my jam growing up by the way. Forget Pokemon, Superbook/TFH was what got me started in loving anime.
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31