Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Shows you remember but nobody talk about
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31
i saw a show once that was called Sally Bollywood, i saw it when i took a trip to canada. i know that it existed because i looked it up but whenever i get talking about old kids shows, no one ever remembers it. so if you have ever seen it, let me know, so i know i am not crazy.
i saw a show once that was called Sally Bollywood, i saw it when i took a trip to canada. i know that it existed because i looked it up but whenever i get talking about old kids shows, no one ever remembers it. so if you have ever seen it, let me know, so i know i am not crazy.
[quote name="@CrystalCatStudio" date="2020-02-03 06:37:13" ] ANIMAL MECHANICALS [/quote] I SWEAR I REMEMBER THAT,,,,, THE NAME IS SO FAMILIAR AND IT REMINDS ME OF THE FRICKIN- PINK UNICORN ???? I DON'T KNOW ALSO DARK BLUE ENTERED MY MIND AND I THINK SOMETHING ABOUT EGGS IN A HEADQUARTERS STATION THING???? AGAIN I DON'T KNOW BUT I REMEMBER IT- also i ,,, remember little einsteins so vividly nfsdnfns additionally blues clues and i think kipper the dog? i don't remember if the latter was actually called that but like yeah??
@CrystalCatStudio wrote on 2020-02-03 06:37:13:
ANIMAL

MECHANICALS
I SWEAR I REMEMBER THAT,,,,, THE NAME IS SO FAMILIAR AND IT REMINDS ME OF THE FRICKIN- PINK UNICORN ???? I DON'T KNOW ALSO DARK BLUE ENTERED MY MIND AND I THINK SOMETHING ABOUT EGGS IN A HEADQUARTERS STATION THING???? AGAIN I DON'T KNOW BUT I REMEMBER IT-

also i ,,, remember little einsteins so vividly nfsdnfns

additionally blues clues and i think kipper the dog? i don't remember if the latter was actually called that but like yeah??

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
There was this one show i woke up to in the very early hours of the morning as a kid, probably 2006/2007 or so. I cant remember what channel it was on, I don't even think i intentionally put it on, actually. It was about this goth girl with pigtails and.. bugs? I think? Whatever it was, I thought about it all the time. Nobody else i've talked to knew what i was talking about, so this whole time i figured it was a dream
There was this one show i woke up to in the very early hours of the morning as a kid, probably 2006/2007 or so. I cant remember what channel it was on, I don't even think i intentionally put it on, actually. It was about this goth girl with pigtails and.. bugs? I think? Whatever it was, I thought about it all the time. Nobody else i've talked to knew what i was talking about, so this whole time i figured it was a dream
catrun.gif
20 | +3 FR time
The show A Little Curious haunts me to this day. Nobody talks about it, nobody knows about it. It was an HBO CGI (?) cartoon about a red ball.

Also Zoboomafoo! Nobody I know has heard about it.

edit: typo fix
The show A Little Curious haunts me to this day. Nobody talks about it, nobody knows about it. It was an HBO CGI (?) cartoon about a red ball.

Also Zoboomafoo! Nobody I know has heard about it.

edit: typo fix
FTuaU7Y.png
Most of mine have already been mentioned, but one I've not seen talked about yet was Story Makers? It was a show with 2 puppets which pulled a lever on this great big machine and told a story? it was weird.
Pinky Dinky Doo was along the same vein and the only thing i remember about it fully is the Story Box song.
Most of mine have already been mentioned, but one I've not seen talked about yet was Story Makers? It was a show with 2 puppets which pulled a lever on this great big machine and told a story? it was weird.
Pinky Dinky Doo was along the same vein and the only thing i remember about it fully is the Story Box song.
y6Tz96p.pngFObX7rS.pngy6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
[ Mimi ]

The ones we remember really liking that don't seem as remembered as much Magi Nation, Dinosaur King, and Dino Squad.

There was also this Wizard of Oz anime from the 80s that we watched a lot as a kid because it aired right before we had to go to school, but we've never seen it talked about at all.

There was also stuff I don't think we've ever seen mentioned like Jane and the Dragon, Animalia, WordWorld, Dinosaur Train, Peep and the Big Wide World, Ruff Ruffman, Electric Company, and It's a Big Big World.
[ Mimi ]

The ones we remember really liking that don't seem as remembered as much Magi Nation, Dinosaur King, and Dino Squad.

There was also this Wizard of Oz anime from the 80s that we watched a lot as a kid because it aired right before we had to go to school, but we've never seen it talked about at all.

There was also stuff I don't think we've ever seen mentioned like Jane and the Dragon, Animalia, WordWorld, Dinosaur Train, Peep and the Big Wide World, Ruff Ruffman, Electric Company, and It's a Big Big World.
Code Lyoko? It's this French animated show that would switch between 2d and 3d animation and I used to love it soo much. Think I watched it on directv or something..
My brain is hiding a bunch of others but they're probably in this thread somewhere,, hm
Code Lyoko? It's this French animated show that would switch between 2d and 3d animation and I used to love it soo much. Think I watched it on directv or something..
My brain is hiding a bunch of others but they're probably in this thread somewhere,, hm
...................................HslJD2N.png
...................................JvUa9ma.png
...................................FObX7rS.png
ede56a3e20547c165fa512c47d2e5b0326aabe8a.gif
........f617b71e2b879364b6c3643b3787fa1efb80f1b3.gif
loimysO.png.
fkWjutW.png.
UU9vIu2.png
[quote name="CatInDisguise" date="2020-07-13 14:43:09" ] Pinky Dinky Doo was along the same vein and the only thing i remember about it fully is the Story Box song. [/quote] Aw man, I haven't thought about that show in years. I loved it.
CatInDisguise wrote on 2020-07-13 14:43:09:
Aw man, I haven't thought about that show in years. I loved it.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
...Mr Meaty
From the reactions I've heard it's usually either you never heard of it or it scared you as a kid
Unless you're like me... I was unfazed and would watch it much to my mom's dismay
...Mr Meaty
From the reactions I've heard it's usually either you never heard of it or it scared you as a kid
Unless you're like me... I was unfazed and would watch it much to my mom's dismay
She/her | 3+ FR Time | Art!

72rKK.gif
Rory the racing car on sprouts... watched it when I was younger but have never heard anyone say anything about it

@virtualpet My brother and I loved dinosaur train!
Rory the racing car on sprouts... watched it when I was younger but have never heard anyone say anything about it

@virtualpet My brother and I loved dinosaur train!
Radekee.png
a
a
a
a
a
Survival of the fittest
Made my name as a menace
Broke the rules of the business
From the bottom now I'm biggest

a
a