Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Shows you remember but nobody talk about
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 30 31
@GrimPuppet
Charlie and Lola!!!
@GrimPuppet
Charlie and Lola!!!
Andalite
She/Her
"Yes Prince Jake."
~ All lives matter ~

Come see my For Sale tab in my Den!
Martin Mystery. I vaguely recall this. Yes... Blond hero boy... Some Action... I think it was by the creators of [i]Totally Spies[/i]? There is only episode I think I remember. There was a ski resort mountain avalanche? Its all very fuzzy. I am sinking back into the long forgotten depth within my brain. But on the topic of shows that no one seems to remember or talk about... The [i]original[/i] Pink Panther cartoons. Which I think were from the 1950s? I do not know if this counts because I only saw it after my dad got it a DVD box set. I have no idea why I never saw these on Cartoon Network or Boomerang when similar shows like Looney Tunes and Tom and Jerry were staples of my childhood. Honestly I have no idea if the original Pink Panther Cartoons were [b]even on[/b] Cartoon Network or Boomerang. But I loved the intro music. Take a listen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKwpLPQcRyc Sorry everyone for the rant. Edit: *Totally Spies had a cross over episode with Martin Mystery, where Martin had a minimal role. That is the episode I am thinking of. I do not remember any of the Martin Mystery Episodes. Shame on me. [emoji=guardian deadpan size=1]
Martin Mystery. I vaguely recall this.
Yes... Blond hero boy... Some Action... I think it was by the creators of Totally Spies? There is only episode I think I remember. There was a ski resort mountain avalanche? Its all very fuzzy.

I am sinking back into the long forgotten depth within my brain.

But on the topic of shows that no one seems to remember or talk about...

The original Pink Panther cartoons. Which I think were from the 1950s? I do not know if this counts because I only saw it after my dad got it a DVD box set.

I have no idea why I never saw these on Cartoon Network or Boomerang when similar shows like Looney Tunes and Tom and Jerry were staples of my childhood. Honestly I have no idea if the original Pink Panther Cartoons were even on Cartoon Network or Boomerang. But I loved the intro music. Take a listen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKwpLPQcRyc

Sorry everyone for the rant.

Edit:
*Totally Spies had a cross over episode with Martin Mystery, where Martin had a minimal role. That is the episode I am thinking of. I do not remember any of the Martin Mystery Episodes.
Shame on me.
tastefulmarketing.gif
[quote name="GrimPuppet" date="2020-04-30 14:37:32" ] My favorite shows were Charlie and Lola, Grossology, and [b]Tutenstein[/b]. Idk how I saw British and Canadian television in Florida, USA but I did and it was amazing. [/quote] THAT’S what my mystery show was called. Glad to see I’m not the only one who remembers it, even if it’s not much!
GrimPuppet wrote on 2020-04-30 14:37:32:
My favorite shows were Charlie and Lola, Grossology, and Tutenstein. Idk how I saw British and Canadian television in Florida, USA but I did and it was amazing.

THAT’S what my mystery show was called. Glad to see I’m not the only one who remembers it, even if it’s not much!
9vqTYg0.gifcfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.giffl0edFq.gif
Banner holder by me.
Anyone remember My Babysitter's a Vampire? It was like if Supernatural were a teen sitcom, I absolutely adored it. The filming was super high quality too, I guess that's part of the reason it got axed. Too big of a budget and it was never recouped in viewership. :/
Anyone remember My Babysitter's a Vampire? It was like if Supernatural were a teen sitcom, I absolutely adored it. The filming was super high quality too, I guess that's part of the reason it got axed. Too big of a budget and it was never recouped in viewership. :/
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
@Analite That show had little Southern me talking in a british accent for months. I am so glad someone else remembers it!

@Meggolor It was such a cool show to teach egyptian mythology and etc to kids!

@Hawktalon I remember the commercials running when I was around maybe 10? But I never watched it. I thought it was a movie though.
@Analite That show had little Southern me talking in a british accent for months. I am so glad someone else remembers it!

@Meggolor It was such a cool show to teach egyptian mythology and etc to kids!

@Hawktalon I remember the commercials running when I was around maybe 10? But I never watched it. I thought it was a movie though.
gJIGxXj.pngninbinarycatcher.png
@GrimPuppet

The show was a continuation of the movie. The babysitter becomes a vampire in the movie and the show is about her and her friends trying to figure out how to balance being supernatural creatures with high school, it was a lot of fun. I could tell that the writers were Buffy fans.
@GrimPuppet

The show was a continuation of the movie. The babysitter becomes a vampire in the movie and the show is about her and her friends trying to figure out how to balance being supernatural creatures with high school, it was a lot of fun. I could tell that the writers were Buffy fans.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
[quote name="@Aeraetreae" date="2020-04-30 17:03:42" ] The [i]original[/i] Pink Panther cartoons. Which I think were from the 1950s? I do not know if this counts because I only saw it after my dad got it a DVD box set. I have no idea why I never saw these on Cartoon Network or Boomerang when similar shows like Looney Tunes and Tom and Jerry were staples of my childhood. Honestly I have no idea if the original Pink Panther Cartoons were [b]even on[/b] Cartoon Network or Boomerang. But I loved the intro music. Take a listen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKwpLPQcRyc [/quote] I had that DVD box set too! They were great. Surreal at times, not in your face all the time like other old cartoons.
@Aeraetreae wrote on 2020-04-30 17:03:42:
The original Pink Panther cartoons. Which I think were from the 1950s? I do not know if this counts because I only saw it after my dad got it a DVD box set.

I have no idea why I never saw these on Cartoon Network or Boomerang when similar shows like Looney Tunes and Tom and Jerry were staples of my childhood. Honestly I have no idea if the original Pink Panther Cartoons were even on Cartoon Network or Boomerang. But I loved the intro music. Take a listen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKwpLPQcRyc
I had that DVD box set too! They were great. Surreal at times, not in your face all the time like other old cartoons.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
Gortimer Gibbons and life on Normal street
Hint: Nothing is normal. Also IT'S A GREAT SERIES, YOU SHOULD WATCH. I AM SO SAD NOBODY EVER TALKS ABOUT IT.
Gortimer Gibbons and life on Normal street
Hint: Nothing is normal. Also IT'S A GREAT SERIES, YOU SHOULD WATCH. I AM SO SAD NOBODY EVER TALKS ABOUT IT.
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
I absolutely loved The Animals of Farthing Wood as a kid, and one time I will take the time to re-watch it. It was wonderful, and probably the one thing that made me like animation and drawing in general.
I absolutely loved The Animals of Farthing Wood as a kid, and one time I will take the time to re-watch it. It was wonderful, and probably the one thing that made me like animation and drawing in general.
nFB59OZ.png
im actually pretty sure this one is more recent but i watched it after i had to go to the hospital so i have a good memory of it
puffin rock!! its so cute and its about a puffin and her brother solving problems and learning about kindness. its good

for one that i actually watched as a kid: its been mentioned but cyberchase was my JAM. so many good memories when we watched that in class lol
im actually pretty sure this one is more recent but i watched it after i had to go to the hospital so i have a good memory of it
puffin rock!! its so cute and its about a puffin and her brother solving problems and learning about kindness. its good

for one that i actually watched as a kid: its been mentioned but cyberchase was my JAM. so many good memories when we watched that in class lol
em/sai | all pronouns | fr+2 | pings ok
wishlist | fandragon project
probably on ffxiv
This is my secret text... Let's keep it between us, ok?
-> HES SO SMALL AAAA
aKhVpRf.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 30 31