Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Shows you remember but nobody talk about
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 30 31
a n i m a l m e c h a n i c a l s [img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_pubmG-EfUuo/TH0e-XKBmfI/AAAAAAAAATI/Lj9n70sHV94/s1600/AnimalMechanicals_entry.jpg[/img]
a n i m a l m e c h a n i c a l s
AnimalMechanicals_entry.jpg
ePOliyb.png
FObX7rS.png
Z0dFFal.png
AhAOq4S.gif
I very vaguely remember watching Pocoyo as a kid, but it honestly feels more like a fever dream and I'm still not quite convinced it exists
I very vaguely remember watching Pocoyo as a kid, but it honestly feels more like a fever dream and I'm still not quite convinced it exists
nK1fyjz.png astramaru

she/her

» wishlist
» about
» lore
[center][quote name="MangoLlama" date="2020-04-29 07:55:28" ] I very vaguely remember watching Pocoyo as a kid, but it honestly feels more like a fever dream and I'm still not quite convinced it exists [/quote] @MangoLlama I actually forgot about Pocoyo before I found this in my house. [img]https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41iHYNs14dL._SY355_.jpg[/img] Also, I remembered another kids show by thinking of bath toys. [img]https://www.gstatic.com/tv/thumb/tvbanners/12205016/p12205016_b_v8_aa.jpg[/img][/center]
MangoLlama wrote on 2020-04-29 07:55:28:

@MangoLlama

I actually forgot about Pocoyo before I found this in my house.

41iHYNs14dL._SY355_.jpg

Also, I remembered another kids show by thinking of bath toys.

p12205016_b_v8_aa.jpg
23998.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDrako
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+4 FR
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Fan

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPFP Dragon
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSkins/Accents
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
7PxzYVb.png YzDUQXb.png vonVRKR.png
@Crystalwood [quote name="Crystalwood" date="2020-03-03 18:02:19" ] Lazytown. Sometimes I forget it existed irl and not just in my head. [/quote] I do remeber watching that show. Now all that's left is the "We Are Number One" meme. @AloeAutoCloud [quote name="AloeAutoCloud" date="2020-04-29 06:55:57" ] I also liked Max & Ruby, Martha Speaks, and Kipper the Dog. If anyone remembers these shows you're a legend! [/quote] MAX AND RUBY- *duh duh duh* RUBY AND MAX And Martha Speaks was like really good. With the soup and stuff. I mostly remember Word Girl, Wild Kratts, and that one show where there was a cartoon dog sending actual real kids on adventures, and every now and again cats would show up and ruin stuff. I can't remember what it was called. EDIT: IT WAS FETCH! WITH RUFF RUFFMAN- OH MY GOD THE MEMORIES
@Crystalwood
Crystalwood wrote on 2020-03-03 18:02:19:
Lazytown. Sometimes I forget it existed irl and not just in my head.
I do remeber watching that show. Now all that's left is the "We Are Number One" meme.

@AloeAutoCloud
AloeAutoCloud wrote on 2020-04-29 06:55:57:
I also liked Max & Ruby, Martha Speaks, and Kipper the Dog. If anyone remembers these shows you're a legend!
MAX AND RUBY- *duh duh duh* RUBY AND MAX
And Martha Speaks was like really good. With the soup and stuff.

I mostly remember Word Girl, Wild Kratts, and that one show where there was a cartoon dog sending actual real kids on adventures, and every now and again cats would show up and ruin stuff. I can't remember what it was called.
EDIT: IT WAS FETCH! WITH RUFF RUFFMAN- OH MY GOD THE MEMORIES
J7D1quC.pngXmHV7tO.pngCAJaTcp.png

Returning from haitus - signature in progress!

WKtl2lb.png
Total Drama Island was my childhood
Total Drama Island was my childhood
ElKYM7J.png 15pGtgT.png Ljw7JvQ.png bWeLCqf.png FAA7LEH.png mKP4GaJ.png
@HelloWorld145

Yeah!

I also remember Wild Kratts! That show was amazing.
@HelloWorld145

Yeah!

I also remember Wild Kratts! That show was amazing.
bouncy_light_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vb.gif
"Twas a light that made the darkness itself appear a thing of comfort."

Robert Southey
Space: Above and Beyond.
Basically the Firefly of the 90's, great military scifi that was killed by Fox after one season.
Space: Above and Beyond.
Basically the Firefly of the 90's, great military scifi that was killed by Fox after one season.
does anyone remember Beakman's World?!
does anyone remember Beakman's World?!
ANIMAL MECHANICALS,Peep and the Big Wide World, wonder pets, Oobi, pengu, George Shrinks, Sagwa the Chinese Siamese Cat, Between the Lions, DRAGON TALES,

Dragon Booster(YES I was going to mention that one! since fun story. I remember back when I was a 10 or 9 I knew only how to use microsoft paint on the computer and so coloring in these bases people made of the dragon so you can make your own I made so many fandragons even back then! I even have the tradeing card game, the ds game for the show, the toys, even one dvd that had some of the episodes on it. till this very day I still have the toys and the trading card game.)

yeah I definitely remember all these one of the ones I haven't herd mentioned on this was My goldfish is Evil. even though there was a lot of repeated episodes on the station it was shown on it was still very fun to watch.
ANIMAL MECHANICALS,Peep and the Big Wide World, wonder pets, Oobi, pengu, George Shrinks, Sagwa the Chinese Siamese Cat, Between the Lions, DRAGON TALES,

Dragon Booster(YES I was going to mention that one! since fun story. I remember back when I was a 10 or 9 I knew only how to use microsoft paint on the computer and so coloring in these bases people made of the dragon so you can make your own I made so many fandragons even back then! I even have the tradeing card game, the ds game for the show, the toys, even one dvd that had some of the episodes on it. till this very day I still have the toys and the trading card game.)

yeah I definitely remember all these one of the ones I haven't herd mentioned on this was My goldfish is Evil. even though there was a lot of repeated episodes on the station it was shown on it was still very fun to watch.
Imagination movers.
Imagination movers.
Tkq1xCw.png
xa8OvWO.png
I steal people's noses so watch out.
9B7IONo.png
HGmjHko.png
Tkq1xCw.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 30 31