Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Furries!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 127 128
Hello fellow furry!
I know there are other threads talking about furries, but they have all died out, and I wanted to make a new one!
Here, you can talk about anything connected to the furry fandom! Anyone's welcome, but nothing inappropriate, please.

So go ahead and talk about anything furry related, and have a good day!
Hello fellow furry!
I know there are other threads talking about furries, but they have all died out, and I wanted to make a new one!
Here, you can talk about anything connected to the furry fandom! Anyone's welcome, but nothing inappropriate, please.

So go ahead and talk about anything furry related, and have a good day!
xxxx
Wink.gifxx
|Xhadhij Siro A.|
` ` Leo/Var ` `
He/It//Xhe/Xhem/Xheir
MJ.gif
res ((Just in case))
res ((Just in case))
xxxx
Wink.gifxx
|Xhadhij Siro A.|
` ` Leo/Var ` `
He/It//Xhe/Xhem/Xheir
MJ.gif
...well this hadn't quite caught on has it...? ...Well, I guess I will just say that im making progress with my fursona's possible designs...
...well this hadn't quite caught on has it...? ...Well, I guess I will just say that im making progress with my fursona's possible designs...
djME0U2.gif
I AM HERE
I AM HERE
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
[quote name="PearlConnor" date="2020-02-06 19:43:49" ] I AM HERE [/quote] hi here i'm dad and also a stupid furry
PearlConnor wrote on 2020-02-06 19:43:49:
I AM HERE
hi here i'm dad and also a stupid furry
I'm also stupid hah. My fursona is a bat, and I have one that's.... just a cute little monster boi
I'm also stupid hah. My fursona is a bat, and I have one that's.... just a cute little monster boi
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
@Tupelo
Well guess you done did started it, huh? ;>;

@Deeleebop
aren't we all . . . ? stupid . .
@Tupelo
Well guess you done did started it, huh? ;>;

@Deeleebop
aren't we all . . . ? stupid . .
xxxx
Wink.gifxx
|Xhadhij Siro A.|
` ` Leo/Var ` `
He/It//Xhe/Xhem/Xheir
MJ.gif
@PearlConnor
I've been meaning to make a bat OC . . can't think of anything though.
My fursona (despite my many OC's) is a trippy character kinda thing, here's the best way to describe what it is . .
chihuahua, lion, many bird breeds, deer, snake, and a non-existant creature . . until now, or maybe it's somewhere in the depths of the watery hell in the ocean . .
I also have a three-eyed lion, boar fursona that's a jeweled fool that tries to act like he's a bada** when he's actually an clumsy idiot. He does look intimidating, but once you actually meet him, he's a fool that you can always let down by saying he's not really cool.

I'm not very good making stories . . but it'll come someday.
@PearlConnor
I've been meaning to make a bat OC . . can't think of anything though.
My fursona (despite my many OC's) is a trippy character kinda thing, here's the best way to describe what it is . .
chihuahua, lion, many bird breeds, deer, snake, and a non-existant creature . . until now, or maybe it's somewhere in the depths of the watery hell in the ocean . .
I also have a three-eyed lion, boar fursona that's a jeweled fool that tries to act like he's a bada** when he's actually an clumsy idiot. He does look intimidating, but once you actually meet him, he's a fool that you can always let down by saying he's not really cool.

I'm not very good making stories . . but it'll come someday.
xxxx
Wink.gifxx
|Xhadhij Siro A.|
` ` Leo/Var ` `
He/It//Xhe/Xhem/Xheir
MJ.gif
*bows* You're welcome! ^-^

I've been wanting to make more furry friends so...
*bows* You're welcome! ^-^

I've been wanting to make more furry friends so...
djME0U2.gif
I want to make more fursuits, because I really enjoy designing and making them. But I really can't justify making any more for myself, and I don't think I'm good enough at them to take commissions yet.
I want to make more fursuits, because I really enjoy designing and making them. But I really can't justify making any more for myself, and I don't think I'm good enough at them to take commissions yet.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 127 128