Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Furries!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 127 128
@BrownieDeity
That sounds pretty cool! Highland cattle are adorable and I love how the skull mask thing completely destroys the cuteness of it.
@BrownieDeity
That sounds pretty cool! Highland cattle are adorable and I love how the skull mask thing completely destroys the cuteness of it.
xxxx
Wink.gifxx
|Xhadhij Siro A.|
` ` Leo/Var ` `
He/It//Xhe/Xhem/Xheir
MJ.gif
'Allo! I haave an eldritch horror fursona, [i]Requacy[/i]. I'm still trying to figure out their design, but it's draconic based, due to my love of dragons (my main interest) and a reference to one of my favorite myths, Tiamat. They can shapeshift into various draconic shapes (hexapod, wyvern, amphithere, etc.). They naturally have ten limbs (decapod), and, in hexapod form, they normally have feather or (extra) membranous digits on their forelimbs and hindlimbs (apparent on wyvern form), but they can temporarily shift them away to look more dragon-ish. They have multiple "gashes" (or jaws) along their body, where bones tendons, organs, etc. are visible. When distressed/melting down, they leak "ichor" from their eyes and "gashes"/jaws, which they feel very embarrassed and frightened when it happens, because they don't intend it. Still working on a pattern scheme alongside the anatomy, although it does fluctuate by eldritch nature. [img]https://i.imgur.com/eLcnSpQ.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/OhHeKWB.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/gTOAur5.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/4tyYGhY.png[/img] (Old art YIKES) Also I'm watching Kipo and the Age of the Wonderbeasts and I so want to add a snake-sona thanks to the Umlaut snakes,[i] especially [/i]Cotton. ROCKER SNAKES! Or, I might add them to my Eldritch horror's color scheme. Either that or a birb (Goffin's cockatoo) for a second, less mythical sona.
'Allo! I haave an eldritch horror fursona, Requacy. I'm still trying to figure out their design, but it's draconic based, due to my love of dragons (my main interest) and a reference to one of my favorite myths, Tiamat. They can shapeshift into various draconic shapes (hexapod, wyvern, amphithere, etc.). They naturally have ten limbs (decapod), and, in hexapod form, they normally have feather or (extra) membranous digits on their forelimbs and hindlimbs (apparent on wyvern form), but they can temporarily shift them away to look more dragon-ish. They have multiple "gashes" (or jaws) along their body, where bones tendons, organs, etc. are visible. When distressed/melting down, they leak "ichor" from their eyes and "gashes"/jaws, which they feel very embarrassed and frightened when it happens, because they don't intend it. Still working on a pattern scheme alongside the anatomy, although it does fluctuate by eldritch nature.

eLcnSpQ.jpg
OhHeKWB.jpg
gTOAur5.png
4tyYGhY.png

(Old art YIKES)

Also I'm watching Kipo and the Age of the Wonderbeasts and I so want to add a snake-sona thanks to the Umlaut snakes, especially Cotton. ROCKER SNAKES! Or, I might add them to my Eldritch horror's color scheme. Either that or a birb (Goffin's cockatoo) for a second, less mythical sona.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
@doctorvar Exactly. I'm definitely a sensitive person, so it does hurt. The worst thing though is trying to find people to commission who will draw him. I get turned down alot bc of his species :c I think that hurts the most. I mean, I understand that not everybody is comfortable drawing every species, but quite alot of people take one look at what he is and say no right away, sometimes even if they say in their TOS that they will draw any animal. That's when its the hardest for me. The feathery ones can be so much fun, playing with feather patterns and all! I kept Kas fairly simple for the sake of making him easy to draw when I commission people, but I've seen such extravagant and gorgeous feathered dinosaur OCs [emoji=banescale star size=1]
@doctorvar Exactly. I'm definitely a sensitive person, so it does hurt. The worst thing though is trying to find people to commission who will draw him. I get turned down alot bc of his species :c I think that hurts the most. I mean, I understand that not everybody is comfortable drawing every species, but quite alot of people take one look at what he is and say no right away, sometimes even if they say in their TOS that they will draw any animal. That's when its the hardest for me.

The feathery ones can be so much fun, playing with feather patterns and all! I kept Kas fairly simple for the sake of making him easy to draw when I commission people, but I've seen such extravagant and gorgeous feathered dinosaur OCs
i've been called a furry alot before just for drawing animals lol
does that actually make me a furry..?
anyways, i dont mind being called that lol, but whenever i ask what's wrong with being a furry (to people who call me it as a joke) i never get an answer
oh well
furries are cool, but i dont think id ever make a fursuit or somethn like that eheh,,
i've been called a furry alot before just for drawing animals lol
does that actually make me a furry..?
anyways, i dont mind being called that lol, but whenever i ask what's wrong with being a furry (to people who call me it as a joke) i never get an answer
oh well
furries are cool, but i dont think id ever make a fursuit or somethn like that eheh,,
he him / usually only log on to do dailys
@doctorvar
Yeah that was my thought exactly. I honestly don't think anything else would have fit his personality better.
@doctorvar
Yeah that was my thought exactly. I honestly don't think anything else would have fit his personality better.
djME0U2.gif
@doctorvar
Honestly, I'm not convinced it's worth it. Selling them cheap means getting paid less than minimum wage... or I rush it, it ends up with flaws, and then the person complains. I make plushies for a living as it is, and my prices are set so that I get paid fairly for my time. But furries are always awful to work for, because they NEVER want to pay a fair hourly rate. It's always "I want this plushie that's so complicated it will take two weeks to make! But I don't want to pay more than £20 for it."
@doctorvar
Honestly, I'm not convinced it's worth it. Selling them cheap means getting paid less than minimum wage... or I rush it, it ends up with flaws, and then the person complains. I make plushies for a living as it is, and my prices are set so that I get paid fairly for my time. But furries are always awful to work for, because they NEVER want to pay a fair hourly rate. It's always "I want this plushie that's so complicated it will take two weeks to make! But I don't want to pay more than £20 for it."
@doctorvar

Thanks! Her markings were inspired by those of colorpoint cats, since I love cats as well. She’s from an original species I’ve been making but I don’t like to call it that due to the negative connotations of original species. Oh well, so far it has just been a personal thing

The white and red mini partial was the first suit I made! Well, technically there was another attempt before that but I never got farther on it than glueing a horrible-looking muzzle on a bucket head lol. I think I made the partial about 3 years ago, the unfinished dragon head I started like 2 years ago? Just lost motivation to continue it at some point
@doctorvar

Thanks! Her markings were inspired by those of colorpoint cats, since I love cats as well. She’s from an original species I’ve been making but I don’t like to call it that due to the negative connotations of original species. Oh well, so far it has just been a personal thing

The white and red mini partial was the first suit I made! Well, technically there was another attempt before that but I never got farther on it than glueing a horrible-looking muzzle on a bucket head lol. I think I made the partial about 3 years ago, the unfinished dragon head I started like 2 years ago? Just lost motivation to continue it at some point
RAS7foa.png
Wn94zHr.png
XmHV7tO.png
bYt72YT.png
dEe2UrM.png

edsfge
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx skyleaf.gif
Yo sup. I've cycled through so many fursonas(foxes, dragons, rabbits, rats, wolves, capibaras, pokemon, but Ive finally settled on one and its a bear. Im still working on the design. Hopefully I will finish it soon.
Yo sup. I've cycled through so many fursonas(foxes, dragons, rabbits, rats, wolves, capibaras, pokemon, but Ive finally settled on one and its a bear. Im still working on the design. Hopefully I will finish it soon.
Pressiboo #157888

8+ fr time
@Requacy
That's a cool character!
Why don't you make both? ;P;
There's always room for more characters, and you don't have to choose between the two.

@feelingchimpy
Ah yes, I see how that becomes a problem. Artists are very confusing when commissioning, and it's just the challenge of fining the best artist(s) for you! And I get upset when hearing this because, it's not like he's a complex character, it's because he's a certain species. But I recommend (If possible) learning how to draw him yourself! You know what you want, and you know your best. Plus . . You don't have to pay anyone anything. Though, it will take time, but it's worth it in the end IF you have the time to spend.
Last night I actually started working on making a dino OC! He's pretty cool imo, and I'm started to get attached . . oops . . .
From what I got now, he's a gay goof that has a nerdy/derp look, but also a more primal side. I haven't come up with a story yet, but his personality is becoming more alive the more I add on to him. But, there is also a lot of time left as a just made him! I'll be sure to show a picture when he's done (There is no color as I did this on paper because I didn't know I'd love him this much . .

@BiscuitTheDog
Ur username tells me you are a furry . . .^.
Anyways, yeah there really is nothing wrong, so they have nothin' to answer yoo with! Hah!
But it kinda does make you a furry if you're into the whole anthro animal drawing, but if it's just an animal, then it does not "make" you one. But only if you are fine to let people or yourself call you that! <3

@Tupelo
Well then . . *chef kiss*

@Ruan
Well, if you don't feel comfortable with it, the you shouldn't feel forced or rushed into it. If you think it causes too much problems, then it's probably not right for you.

@skyleaf
No problem! aw, you should feel the freedom to say what you want! But tbh, it sucks when people down people just because that person feels otherwise. :l

@Pressiboo
Sounds amazing! Maybe those are just OCs/characters instead of a sona! I love bear characters, there needs to be more tbh.
@Requacy
That's a cool character!
Why don't you make both? ;P;
There's always room for more characters, and you don't have to choose between the two.

@feelingchimpy
Ah yes, I see how that becomes a problem. Artists are very confusing when commissioning, and it's just the challenge of fining the best artist(s) for you! And I get upset when hearing this because, it's not like he's a complex character, it's because he's a certain species. But I recommend (If possible) learning how to draw him yourself! You know what you want, and you know your best. Plus . . You don't have to pay anyone anything. Though, it will take time, but it's worth it in the end IF you have the time to spend.
Last night I actually started working on making a dino OC! He's pretty cool imo, and I'm started to get attached . . oops . . .
From what I got now, he's a gay goof that has a nerdy/derp look, but also a more primal side. I haven't come up with a story yet, but his personality is becoming more alive the more I add on to him. But, there is also a lot of time left as a just made him! I'll be sure to show a picture when he's done (There is no color as I did this on paper because I didn't know I'd love him this much . .

@BiscuitTheDog
Ur username tells me you are a furry . . .^.
Anyways, yeah there really is nothing wrong, so they have nothin' to answer yoo with! Hah!
But it kinda does make you a furry if you're into the whole anthro animal drawing, but if it's just an animal, then it does not "make" you one. But only if you are fine to let people or yourself call you that! <3

@Tupelo
Well then . . *chef kiss*

@Ruan
Well, if you don't feel comfortable with it, the you shouldn't feel forced or rushed into it. If you think it causes too much problems, then it's probably not right for you.

@skyleaf
No problem! aw, you should feel the freedom to say what you want! But tbh, it sucks when people down people just because that person feels otherwise. :l

@Pressiboo
Sounds amazing! Maybe those are just OCs/characters instead of a sona! I love bear characters, there needs to be more tbh.
xxxx
Wink.gifxx
|Xhadhij Siro A.|
` ` Leo/Var ` `
He/It//Xhe/Xhem/Xheir
MJ.gif
oh cool then aha,, i dont have a problem with people calling me it, it just makes me a bit confused xd
also my username is the name of the first pet i made on another pet game lol
oh cool then aha,, i dont have a problem with people calling me it, it just makes me a bit confused xd
also my username is the name of the first pet i made on another pet game lol
he him / usually only log on to do dailys
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 127 128