Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Furries!
1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129
@Tupelo
Ah hello! Nice to see you active again ahah; I feel that though, just getting back into FR myself but life's super busy and only getting busier! Anywho, I hope you had wonderful holidays, whatever you celebrate!
@Tupelo
Ah hello! Nice to see you active again ahah; I feel that though, just getting back into FR myself but life's super busy and only getting busier! Anywho, I hope you had wonderful holidays, whatever you celebrate!
xxxx
Wink.gifxx
|Xhadhij Siro A.|
` ` Leo/Var ` `
He/It//Xhe/Xhem/Xheir
MJ.gif
[quote name="doctorvar" date="2022-12-26 13:09:53" ] @Tupelo Ah hello! Nice to see you active again ahah; I feel that though, just getting back into FR myself but life's super busy and only getting busier! Anywho, I hope you had wonderful holidays, whatever you celebrate! [/quote] Ah yes! It's been a while since I've seen you on here! How have you been? It was an okay holiday; my parents moved and most my other family was visiting their children in other states since they all moved, so everything was kind of up in the air this year.
doctorvar wrote on 2022-12-26 13:09:53:
@Tupelo

Ah yes! It's been a while since I've seen you on here! How have you been?
It was an okay holiday; my parents moved and most my other family was visiting their children in other states since they all moved, so everything was kind of up in the air this year.
djME0U2.gif
I do consider myself a furry, though it does often stink that we get so much hate from people who assume the community is one way when most of the its just made up of folks or kids who appreciate the fun and art portion of the community! =D
I do consider myself a furry, though it does often stink that we get so much hate from people who assume the community is one way when most of the its just made up of folks or kids who appreciate the fun and art portion of the community! =D
CDZsGNI.pngyEMmEQl.png
hiiiiiiee my main fursona is a striped hyena :3 but I've been working on some prehistoric ocs like a smilodon I'm having a lot of fun with!!

do u guys have any furry fashion stuff u like the idea of (in terms of things that might exist if anthros were real and were making their own clothes and styles)? That's one of the most fun parts of making ocs for me. I was playing around with the idea of whisker mascara - especially coloured! For a scene/ravekitty oc i made a while back specifically :-)
hiiiiiiee my main fursona is a striped hyena :3 but I've been working on some prehistoric ocs like a smilodon I'm having a lot of fun with!!

do u guys have any furry fashion stuff u like the idea of (in terms of things that might exist if anthros were real and were making their own clothes and styles)? That's one of the most fun parts of making ocs for me. I was playing around with the idea of whisker mascara - especially coloured! For a scene/ravekitty oc i made a while back specifically :-)
664540dnwnhh96hs.gif
[quote name="Miracleflip" date="2024-03-31 20:52:08" ] do u guys have any furry fashion stuff u like the idea of (in terms of things that might exist if anthros were real and were making their own clothes and styles)? [/quote] That's actually quite an interesting concept I've never really thought about. Brainstorming ideas for anthro-specific clothes could be pretty fun. I'd imagine there is a lot that can be done with tails. I have seen some art of anthro characters with bags strapped to their tails.
Miracleflip wrote on 2024-03-31 20:52:08:
do u guys have any furry fashion stuff u like the idea of (in terms of things that might exist if anthros were real and were making their own clothes and styles)?

That's actually quite an interesting concept I've never really thought about. Brainstorming ideas for anthro-specific clothes could be pretty fun. I'd imagine there is a lot that can be done with tails. I have seen some art of anthro characters with bags strapped to their tails.
Does anyone else have dragons for all their anthros? I have whole tab for a lot (not al) of my furry characters here!
They all have a physical description as well as artwork of the actual character.

I did this to be able to commission artwork easily before I got my toyhouse code. Now I have all my anthros there but I still love having dragons on this site representing them.
Does anyone else have dragons for all their anthros? I have whole tab for a lot (not al) of my furry characters here!
They all have a physical description as well as artwork of the actual character.

I did this to be able to commission artwork easily before I got my toyhouse code. Now I have all my anthros there but I still love having dragons on this site representing them.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
My fursona is a seven foot bat/nightmare/bat pony when in anthro design :3
tBQLFXi.png ezgif-com-resize.gif kqe6Q9y.gif
[quote name="AziFell" date="2024-04-01 13:46:43" ] My fursona is a seven foot bat/nightmare/bat pony when in anthro design :3 [/quote] That sound very interesting! Do you have artwork of how the character look like?
AziFell wrote on 2024-04-01 13:46:43:

That sound very interesting! Do you have artwork of how the character look like?
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
Heyo, nice to meet ye, my sona is a border-aussie!
Heyo, nice to meet ye, my sona is a border-aussie!
You ever just think about how we're all just a collection of specks of stardust just vibing on a big rock in space?
sQ35KLV.png
Hi I'm a furry/scalie!! My main fursona is actually of a personal species; but she's technically a furred dragon so yeah lmao

I'm currently working on a fursuit head for one of my sonas (which hasn't been worked on in months due to low motivation, oops)
Hi I'm a furry/scalie!! My main fursona is actually of a personal species; but she's technically a furred dragon so yeah lmao

I'm currently working on a fursuit head for one of my sonas (which hasn't been worked on in months due to low motivation, oops)
75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png 63854292_WsxXCfbzeWT8ESA.png 75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png

fLdYOuE.pngpIlgc2u.pngRkXJJ5L.pngmtHAEL4.pngbYt72YT.pngQUIpVFE.png
jbMLSIO.pngleo4ZYP.pngC3gPKb3.png66wxnCy.pngrUoKR6y.pngll0CfnD.png
1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129