Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Furries!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 127 128
@BiscuitTheDog
I see how that would be a bit confusing, lmao.
oh, that makes sense now xD
@BiscuitTheDog
I see how that would be a bit confusing, lmao.
oh, that makes sense now xD
xxxx
Wink.gifxx
|Xhadhij Siro A.|
` ` Leo/Var ` `
He/It//Xhe/Xhem/Xheir
MJ.gif
@doctorvar I'm an artist too, actually! I drew the images of both of them that I showed you [emoji=banescale laughing size=1] But its still fun to have art from other artists and see how my characters look in other styles! That's so exciting!! I'm glad you're enjoying him already, creating and developing characters is so much fun ;u; I'm excited to see him when you finish!
@doctorvar I'm an artist too, actually! I drew the images of both of them that I showed you But its still fun to have art from other artists and see how my characters look in other styles!

That's so exciting!! I'm glad you're enjoying him already, creating and developing characters is so much fun ;u; I'm excited to see him when you finish!
@feelingchimpy
Oh, those look great!! :D
Well, for that I say, just look for the perfect artist(s) who are willing to draw him. It's really just waiting for the right person with certain things, and sometimes it sucks, but you'll find someone (lmao, sounds like i'm helping support you finding a date xD ). Maybe someone you know personally will draw him (if you're interested in their art.).
@feelingchimpy
Oh, those look great!! :D
Well, for that I say, just look for the perfect artist(s) who are willing to draw him. It's really just waiting for the right person with certain things, and sometimes it sucks, but you'll find someone (lmao, sounds like i'm helping support you finding a date xD ). Maybe someone you know personally will draw him (if you're interested in their art.).
xxxx
Wink.gifxx
|Xhadhij Siro A.|
` ` Leo/Var ` `
He/It//Xhe/Xhem/Xheir
MJ.gif
@doctorvar Thankyou!! ;u; I keep an art buy thread running here and browse the art sales forum, I've definitely had success, but I also get turned away alot when I ask. But I do appreciate all the art I get of him, for sure! My friends draw him too. I just like supporting other artists and try to buy from as many as possible [emoji=banescale laughing size=1] Of course I can only pay in gems/treasure bc I'm not financially stable irl, but its still something to encourage others, I hope. [s]Pffff xD Out of context, that's totally what it sounds like rofl[/s]
@doctorvar
Thankyou!! ;u;

I keep an art buy thread running here and browse the art sales forum, I've definitely had success, but I also get turned away alot when I ask. But I do appreciate all the art I get of him, for sure! My friends draw him too. I just like supporting other artists and try to buy from as many as possible Of course I can only pay in gems/treasure bc I'm not financially stable irl, but its still something to encourage others, I hope.

Pffff xD Out of context, that's totally what it sounds like rofl
@feelingchimpy
You're welcome!!

Ah, that's smart! I'm glad that you at least do find some people though, and that's so nice of your friends! Yeah, different artists are always good so you get different styles and shtuff. lol, same though, my real moneyz are currently committing hecc saving up for the stupid things I buy. :,)

Tbh, I'd be the worst at giving love advise xD
@feelingchimpy
You're welcome!!

Ah, that's smart! I'm glad that you at least do find some people though, and that's so nice of your friends! Yeah, different artists are always good so you get different styles and shtuff. lol, same though, my real moneyz are currently committing hecc saving up for the stupid things I buy. :,)

Tbh, I'd be the worst at giving love advise xD
xxxx
Wink.gifxx
|Xhadhij Siro A.|
` ` Leo/Var ` `
He/It//Xhe/Xhem/Xheir
MJ.gif
I rarely design furry characters since most of my characters are in a huge story that’s human-only, and it takes up a lot of my time/attention, but recently I’ve been doodling some designs and for some reason cowboy-like elements keep popping up?? Like bandanas, hats, brown tones, etc. It’s very strange.

Edit: My own fursona is a nekomata, I haven’t drawn them yet but I love them a lot. Still kind of deciding to go for all black fur + weird eyes or black footed cat markings, though I am leaning towards the first
I rarely design furry characters since most of my characters are in a huge story that’s human-only, and it takes up a lot of my time/attention, but recently I’ve been doodling some designs and for some reason cowboy-like elements keep popping up?? Like bandanas, hats, brown tones, etc. It’s very strange.

Edit: My own fursona is a nekomata, I haven’t drawn them yet but I love them a lot. Still kind of deciding to go for all black fur + weird eyes or black footed cat markings, though I am leaning towards the first
tj85yjR.png BVq8q9P.png nGvTyg3.png
@ShadewingRising
ah, cowboys weirdly have good accessories for furry characters . . hmm

Well if you plan on getting art of this character, maybe use that as a guideline for what you'd like your character to look like. Or just look at other animals and designs and incorporate things that you like into your character or fursona.
@ShadewingRising
ah, cowboys weirdly have good accessories for furry characters . . hmm

Well if you plan on getting art of this character, maybe use that as a guideline for what you'd like your character to look like. Or just look at other animals and designs and incorporate things that you like into your character or fursona.
xxxx
Wink.gifxx
|Xhadhij Siro A.|
` ` Leo/Var ` `
He/It//Xhe/Xhem/Xheir
MJ.gif
I hear the calls of my people?~

Well anyway, i see myself more as a cryptid than a furry, but here is my fursona: *LINK*

I am a undead wolfmonster/skullhead with a skin mask and can travel between world/dimensions because i freaking wish i could do it. And, of course, world traveling is done in the nude because the unspoken law of not disturbing different world with brought in foreigen item that could do so (like jeans) jadajada you know it.

@ShadewingRising

Nekomata with black fur and "wierd eyes"? Like having strange eyes or eye markings/spooky real eyes on the fur? 'cause the later one sounds pretty cool!
(Check out Alucards Hound form from Hellsing, its constantly shifting eyes on the shadow like body are dope =0 )
I hear the calls of my people?~

Well anyway, i see myself more as a cryptid than a furry, but here is my fursona: *LINK*

I am a undead wolfmonster/skullhead with a skin mask and can travel between world/dimensions because i freaking wish i could do it. And, of course, world traveling is done in the nude because the unspoken law of not disturbing different world with brought in foreigen item that could do so (like jeans) jadajada you know it.

@ShadewingRising

Nekomata with black fur and "wierd eyes"? Like having strange eyes or eye markings/spooky real eyes on the fur? 'cause the later one sounds pretty cool!
(Check out Alucards Hound form from Hellsing, its constantly shifting eyes on the shadow like body are dope =0 )
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

@Yuubi a mix of both, like when there’s just two eyes, they have multiple pupils/irises, shifting colors, etc. I tend to draw a lot of creatures with too much eyes, though, so my fursona will probably end up following the same pattern
@Yuubi a mix of both, like when there’s just two eyes, they have multiple pupils/irises, shifting colors, etc. I tend to draw a lot of creatures with too much eyes, though, so my fursona will probably end up following the same pattern
tj85yjR.png BVq8q9P.png nGvTyg3.png
why do all my favorite youtubers keep revealing themselves to be anti-furry? Like, you guys I like your content otherwise so I'll keep watching but you're really killing my self esteem, which I didnt have in the first place
why do all my favorite youtubers keep revealing themselves to be anti-furry? Like, you guys I like your content otherwise so I'll keep watching but you're really killing my self esteem, which I didnt have in the first place
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 127 128