Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon Sword & Shield hub~!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
@PixelSpiral Well we got 22 days left! for the game's release = w = so hang tight~
but i don't mind waiting too much but i am curious how everyone will look~
@PixelSpiral Well we got 22 days left! for the game's release = w = so hang tight~
but i don't mind waiting too much but i am curious how everyone will look~
BPJePYV.pngMatchmaker~!Infinite Possibilities HatcheryFV7ubHf.png
national dex

:(
national dex

:(
Looking for some art for your dragons? click down below!

giphy.gif
I CAN'T WAIT *Wheezes*
I CAN'T WAIT *Wheezes*
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
The closer we get to the game being released, the more excited I get about it... I was really upset at first about the national dex thing, but now I'm just really excited to play the game! I just gotta stop forgetting to preorder it... ^^'

I'm planning on getting Sword, and I think my team will be Corviknight, Scorbunny, Galar Linoone (with an Eviolite), Wooloo, Persian, and Galar Rapidash if I can get my hands on one! I have a few other Pokemon I'd like to use, too, but I'll have to just wait to play the game again to use them all!
The closer we get to the game being released, the more excited I get about it... I was really upset at first about the national dex thing, but now I'm just really excited to play the game! I just gotta stop forgetting to preorder it... ^^'

I'm planning on getting Sword, and I think my team will be Corviknight, Scorbunny, Galar Linoone (with an Eviolite), Wooloo, Persian, and Galar Rapidash if I can get my hands on one! I have a few other Pokemon I'd like to use, too, but I'll have to just wait to play the game again to use them all!
@Requacy i know right! -squeeeee-

@leptonyx i am...honestly not that bothered about the lack of a national dex :o they've already said it will be a thing in the future, but same i also need to pre order it ; w ;

ooh i haven't even thought of teams yet, i've mostly been thinking of nicknames = w=
@Requacy i know right! -squeeeee-

@leptonyx i am...honestly not that bothered about the lack of a national dex :o they've already said it will be a thing in the future, but same i also need to pre order it ; w ;

ooh i haven't even thought of teams yet, i've mostly been thinking of nicknames = w=
@BloodyKins
True! And I'm not even that upset about it, anymore. I've only ever completed the national dex in one game, so it's not a big deal.

What kinda nicknames have you come up with? :o I need to start thinking of some for my team...
@BloodyKins
True! And I'm not even that upset about it, anymore. I've only ever completed the national dex in one game, so it's not a big deal.

What kinda nicknames have you come up with? :o I need to start thinking of some for my team...
@leptonyx ditto and mine was moon = w = since the game boy advance transferring was not possible in my time (that is it was super confusing and i could never get it to work) i've always gone in fresh!

well~ i'm still thinking so I don't have too many Dreadmaw i wanna name Snappy
Scoubunny Bun-Bun, Zacian Repede, Polteageist i may named after a tea but i don't know which one, and Alcremie comes in different colors! (i think 16 or 20?) so depending which color i get i'll name it after a different flavor, and Sirfetch'd is gonna be Gaston
@leptonyx ditto and mine was moon = w = since the game boy advance transferring was not possible in my time (that is it was super confusing and i could never get it to work) i've always gone in fresh!

well~ i'm still thinking so I don't have too many Dreadmaw i wanna name Snappy
Scoubunny Bun-Bun, Zacian Repede, Polteageist i may named after a tea but i don't know which one, and Alcremie comes in different colors! (i think 16 or 20?) so depending which color i get i'll name it after a different flavor, and Sirfetch'd is gonna be Gaston
@BloodyKins
very cute!! Those are all wonderful names! :D
@BloodyKins
very cute!! Those are all wonderful names! :D
@leptonyx hehe thanks so yeah super excited to name them all~ especially since I believe the name rater is going to be in the first town from the get go~
@leptonyx hehe thanks so yeah super excited to name them all~ especially since I believe the name rater is going to be in the first town from the get go~
I'm pretty excited! I'm hoping that the ability to put this on my tv or play on the go will help me actually complete a game... I haven't done that yet.

I think I'm getting Shield? My brother and I are going to buy a set so we can split it. :D
I'm pretty excited! I'm hoping that the ability to put this on my tv or play on the go will help me actually complete a game... I haven't done that yet.

I think I'm getting Shield? My brother and I are going to buy a set so we can split it. :D
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42