Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon Sword & Shield hub~!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
Ello ello! Are you excited for pokemon Sword & Shield, but got no one to talk to about it well welcome! You now found a safe space to talk about it.

So to clear the air lets point out the elephant in the room- so far this game has been the most controversial because no national dex, which lead to people not liking well everything about the game that's not out yet.

If your upset I'm sorry this game is not your favorite and you'll pass it and thats fine! you can save for another game or something else, I can't make you see the game as I see it nor can you make me see it in your eyes. SO basically i just want good vibes

So I want to make a place where everyone can talk about the upcoming game cheerfully, and once its out- friend codes or picture sharing of that fashionable trainer you'll make!

A discord has been made by DalphiaRose come join~

Title edited by @JCstitches
Ello ello! Are you excited for pokemon Sword & Shield, but got no one to talk to about it well welcome! You now found a safe space to talk about it.

So to clear the air lets point out the elephant in the room- so far this game has been the most controversial because no national dex, which lead to people not liking well everything about the game that's not out yet.

If your upset I'm sorry this game is not your favorite and you'll pass it and thats fine! you can save for another game or something else, I can't make you see the game as I see it nor can you make me see it in your eyes. SO basically i just want good vibes

So I want to make a place where everyone can talk about the upcoming game cheerfully, and once its out- friend codes or picture sharing of that fashionable trainer you'll make!

A discord has been made by DalphiaRose come join~

Title edited by @JCstitches
BPJePYV.pngMatchmaker~!Infinite Possibilities HatcheryFV7ubHf.png
Okay so story time~

So i think my first pokemon game was Silver and I borrowed it from my cousin and he let me have it and I thought it was really cool though I did question 'why am I playing as a white guy?' but otherwise I had fun cause it was different? at the time so I got hooked and bought pokemon games alot

Even though looking back on it I was reaaaaaaaaaally bad at pokemon I actually never finished any of them because I was either lost or forgot what I was doing? And when I was...old enough to play in a way that I could actually understand what I was doing- it was hard for me? That game was pokemon Pearl so I just...stopped playing -shrug- and didn't play till...X & Y when my friend texted me excitedly "You can change skin tones!!!"

I had seen commercials of X & Y and wasn't sure about it because well... it could of been hard? even though I thought all the new pokes were adorable, but I caved and got it and I was so happy~

It felt like that excitement of the first game was rushing back because it was such a change! pokemon grew so much from the last time I played and I was proud? Happy to get back in it and Sword & Shield makes me just as excited as when I played Y = w =
Okay so story time~

So i think my first pokemon game was Silver and I borrowed it from my cousin and he let me have it and I thought it was really cool though I did question 'why am I playing as a white guy?' but otherwise I had fun cause it was different? at the time so I got hooked and bought pokemon games alot

Even though looking back on it I was reaaaaaaaaaally bad at pokemon I actually never finished any of them because I was either lost or forgot what I was doing? And when I was...old enough to play in a way that I could actually understand what I was doing- it was hard for me? That game was pokemon Pearl so I just...stopped playing -shrug- and didn't play till...X & Y when my friend texted me excitedly "You can change skin tones!!!"

I had seen commercials of X & Y and wasn't sure about it because well... it could of been hard? even though I thought all the new pokes were adorable, but I caved and got it and I was so happy~

It felt like that excitement of the first game was rushing back because it was such a change! pokemon grew so much from the last time I played and I was proud? Happy to get back in it and Sword & Shield makes me just as excited as when I played Y = w =
so far I'm thinking about getting sword, cause I think the sword legend is adorable and then I can name him Repede from Tales of Vesperia (another doggo with a dagger) and my friend is getting shield so we can trade together = w = gotta get that Galarian Ponyta after all~

also picking Scorbunny I usually always always always the water type poke without fail, but for this I thought I go different and pick the fire poke

also gameinformer is doing coverage stuff for the games and they talked about the main pokes designs and what type of person would pick the pokemon
-scorbunny being someone who runs around a lot and could keep up with it- which doesn't fit me but i think hes adorable!

I want to guess it will be a fighter type eventually but who knows! my friend would want something else but guessing the types would be curious
so far I'm thinking about getting sword, cause I think the sword legend is adorable and then I can name him Repede from Tales of Vesperia (another doggo with a dagger) and my friend is getting shield so we can trade together = w = gotta get that Galarian Ponyta after all~

also picking Scorbunny I usually always always always the water type poke without fail, but for this I thought I go different and pick the fire poke

also gameinformer is doing coverage stuff for the games and they talked about the main pokes designs and what type of person would pick the pokemon
-scorbunny being someone who runs around a lot and could keep up with it- which doesn't fit me but i think hes adorable!

I want to guess it will be a fighter type eventually but who knows! my friend would want something else but guessing the types would be curious
What type of Rival do youprefer? I actually rather have a friendly one, like haru
even though haru does throw a little shade at you before the league battle in Moon and then ultra the game treats him nicer

Hop looks like your friendly rival, Bede looks like the jerk rival, and Marine looks like the nice one as well, but you don't bump into her too much

I also hope that team yell has like a ridiculous chant that includes the words Yell and Marine in the same sentence = w =
What type of Rival do youprefer? I actually rather have a friendly one, like haru
even though haru does throw a little shade at you before the league battle in Moon and then ultra the game treats him nicer

Hop looks like your friendly rival, Bede looks like the jerk rival, and Marine looks like the nice one as well, but you don't bump into her too much

I also hope that team yell has like a ridiculous chant that includes the words Yell and Marine in the same sentence = w =
Im super excited for SwSh! When Galarian Ponyta was revealed I swear I almost passed out. Pokemon Pearl was my first game and Ponyta was my BABY.
The only thing Im skeptical about with SwSh is the Dynamaxing thing? It doesnt quite make sense to me but hey new Pokemon forms are always cool! Overall im just super happy Eevee and the eeveelutions are in the game because they are my lifeblood and I could not survive without them. I have an obsession
I REALLY hope they stick to the "skip a gen" with Eevee evo's, Ill be so excited if they reveal another Eevee evo!

As for which game I want, im really leaning torwards Sword because Zacian is one of the coolest mascots ever in my opinion. Zamazenta is also super rad but mmm gotta love those wolfos with swords. I wont have a Switch anytime soon so I hope nothing super important leaks between now and release time, and im thinking of choosing Sobble as my starter! (But that depends on their evos)
Im super excited for SwSh! When Galarian Ponyta was revealed I swear I almost passed out. Pokemon Pearl was my first game and Ponyta was my BABY.
The only thing Im skeptical about with SwSh is the Dynamaxing thing? It doesnt quite make sense to me but hey new Pokemon forms are always cool! Overall im just super happy Eevee and the eeveelutions are in the game because they are my lifeblood and I could not survive without them. I have an obsession
I REALLY hope they stick to the "skip a gen" with Eevee evo's, Ill be so excited if they reveal another Eevee evo!

As for which game I want, im really leaning torwards Sword because Zacian is one of the coolest mascots ever in my opinion. Zamazenta is also super rad but mmm gotta love those wolfos with swords. I wont have a Switch anytime soon so I hope nothing super important leaks between now and release time, and im thinking of choosing Sobble as my starter! (But that depends on their evos)
DE4-CE494-C24-A-441-F-8809-5-B8-BFD08205-C.png| He/She | Autistic/ADHD| 3+ FR Time |
I am having a hard time getting super excited over the game so I am looking everywhere to get myself hyped. I love pokemon and have been playing at the times of yellow. And I have at least liked all pokemon games so far if not loved so I will be getting this version, its just I wish I had a tiny bit more to be all fan-girling about.

With that said... I am going to get Shield, as much as I love sword pupper I really think the shield doggo is majestic! I also am really looking forward to the new Ponyta. I thought it would be psychic when it first came out due to the glowing but I was still kind of hoping for fairy as its my favorite type. Maybe Rapidash will be Psy/Fae.

As for the starter I am not sure, I usually go after which 3rd evolution I like best. Maybe Sobble, hes kind of cute....
But the game looks so beautiful! I am excited about how the buildings look and just the overall design of the game. I know others have complained about it but for a pokemon game I think its great. I cannot wait to explore this region.
I am having a hard time getting super excited over the game so I am looking everywhere to get myself hyped. I love pokemon and have been playing at the times of yellow. And I have at least liked all pokemon games so far if not loved so I will be getting this version, its just I wish I had a tiny bit more to be all fan-girling about.

With that said... I am going to get Shield, as much as I love sword pupper I really think the shield doggo is majestic! I also am really looking forward to the new Ponyta. I thought it would be psychic when it first came out due to the glowing but I was still kind of hoping for fairy as its my favorite type. Maybe Rapidash will be Psy/Fae.

As for the starter I am not sure, I usually go after which 3rd evolution I like best. Maybe Sobble, hes kind of cute....
But the game looks so beautiful! I am excited about how the buildings look and just the overall design of the game. I know others have complained about it but for a pokemon game I think its great. I cannot wait to explore this region.
6NDVAGQ.png
@Solanna aw thats nice! I'm also excited for the Galarian Ponyta~ > w < I can't wait to spoil it.

Yeah I feel alittle odd about the Dynamaxing thing, but also not surprised since they made giant pokemons in ultra moon and they continued it...but like even bigger! but i mean the new forms are super cute~

I didn't even think about a new eevee form :o! that would be great if there was a new one I wish I could make an all eevee team so cuteeee

Ironically me and my friend when we saw the game they picked shield because "Defense is super important!" and i was like "...but the sword is adorable! and as long as you attack hard defense is nothin!" -which sums us up pretty well-

Oooh hopefully you get that switch :o but hopefully you don't get spoiled
= w = i'll probably stick with scourbunny no matter what
@Solanna aw thats nice! I'm also excited for the Galarian Ponyta~ > w < I can't wait to spoil it.

Yeah I feel alittle odd about the Dynamaxing thing, but also not surprised since they made giant pokemons in ultra moon and they continued it...but like even bigger! but i mean the new forms are super cute~

I didn't even think about a new eevee form :o! that would be great if there was a new one I wish I could make an all eevee team so cuteeee

Ironically me and my friend when we saw the game they picked shield because "Defense is super important!" and i was like "...but the sword is adorable! and as long as you attack hard defense is nothin!" -which sums us up pretty well-

Oooh hopefully you get that switch :o but hopefully you don't get spoiled
= w = i'll probably stick with scourbunny no matter what
@Hexerin aw~ hopefully this gets you excited~ cause right now i've been super excited since day one

I did read good reasoning of why its psychic and not fairy, buuut i think that thread is gone? so I'll be messing up the quote, but unicorns are europe's folklore and they are protectors of the fae, hence why the ability it has pastel veil prevents poison and cures it (cause steel is poisonous to the fae) so when i think about it like that, i think about like that it makes sense ; _ ; i wish i wrote that quote down cause it was worded better.

but! i am super excited to explore the land looks super great along with the buildings and the weather changes~
@Hexerin aw~ hopefully this gets you excited~ cause right now i've been super excited since day one

I did read good reasoning of why its psychic and not fairy, buuut i think that thread is gone? so I'll be messing up the quote, but unicorns are europe's folklore and they are protectors of the fae, hence why the ability it has pastel veil prevents poison and cures it (cause steel is poisonous to the fae) so when i think about it like that, i think about like that it makes sense ; _ ; i wish i wrote that quote down cause it was worded better.

but! i am super excited to explore the land looks super great along with the buildings and the weather changes~
I think these videos are adorable

Grookey do you think grookey will have moves that are kinda supportive/healing good for doubles? interesting thought~

Scorbunny The patches are interesting cause its were the fire starts like striking a match?

Sobble is super popular kinda ironic from moon since no one liked the water poke till evolution's were shown -i decided to go with Popplio in moon cause routine i always stick with my choice once made-
I think these videos are adorable

Grookey do you think grookey will have moves that are kinda supportive/healing good for doubles? interesting thought~

Scorbunny The patches are interesting cause its were the fire starts like striking a match?

Sobble is super popular kinda ironic from moon since no one liked the water poke till evolution's were shown -i decided to go with Popplio in moon cause routine i always stick with my choice once made-
im excited about the pokemon theyre gonna show more than anything
i want them to like. show More of them before the game comes out
especially starer evos!! i hope sobble has a good one
im excited about the pokemon theyre gonna show more than anything
i want them to like. show More of them before the game comes out
especially starer evos!! i hope sobble has a good one
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42